Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you think of the last movie you watched?

Go down 
+37
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
Starship Pain
Eric
Shimmer Mark
VLG.
X
CWL91
StratusScherzinger
Queen Mintz
Sticky!!
inspiron
pokemon fan
Lauren
LiE
Venom
ilikewwe11
FantasiaFangbanger
Bone Breaker
Paul Wyatt
King Silva
angelmessiah
MVPGFX
KJ
Jordan H.
Angelwilliamsfan
Killswitch
C.O.C.O
sarcy
janine
The Sexy Vixen
.BMTH
Did You Miss Her?
Princess Keri
KTV-Time
MkGtOmEr
Mia
Blue Ryder
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 2:34 am

i liked that one too.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 2:37 am

Blue Loves Nathan Parsons wrote:
Is that a new film?
came out in like January of this year i think
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 2:44 am

I guess that explains the Phoenix sig then.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 3:03 am

Kelly Hu Goddess is in that one <3
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 3:04 am

YES! YES! She was
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 3:51 am

im in the process of burning the Nightmare on Elm Street remake, will prolly watch it later today if it works. ill do a review afterwards
Back to top Go down
inspiron
Recent Roster Addition

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 3:57 pm

Watched Avatar today. It was alright, it would probably have been better if the language wasn't in french with english subtitles.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 2:05 am

Blue Loves Nathan Parsons wrote:
Last movie I watched was Orphan, it was AMAZING! I never in my life wanted a child to die in a movie like I wanted Esther to die, bitch was a heartless little TRAMP! There was alot of twists and turns, you think someone is going to die but they dont and when they actually die IT COMES OUT OF NOWHERE!

What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 Orphan-poster

WATCH <3333

I watched that^^^^

OMG!!! I'M NEVER adopting a kid, EVER!!!!! Esther was cold blooded!!! I laughed when she threw that little girl off the slide, I thought her ass completely deserved that, but then Esther started getting out of hand, she was doing a little too much, and that poor little deaf girl, she just didn't know what to do, I almost cried when she was in the backseat of the truck, I kept yelling, "Do something DUMBASS!!" I couldn't understand why she was just sitting there, I like, "Umm you're suppose to be deaf, NOT dumb!" oh and I loved that slap, ole girl deserved that, I couldn't believe how she just walked up to ole girl in the middle of the hospital and slapped the shit of out her, and the ending shocked the hell out of me! I was not expecting that, even though I did see a MSNBC story similar to this movie.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 2:15 am

What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 Were_the_world_mine_dvd_1

Saw this last night. beautiful movie, it may confuse you and loved that suddenly everyone turned gay. I need to get myself that spray lol. Also amazing singing and musical scenes, and choreography. It is such a great movie. Not AMAZING but wort the watch.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 2:19 am

lmfao Tank! "I thought she was supposed to be Deaf not dumb" alol

ORPHAN is amazing, definitely a surprise, I thought it was going to suck but it's one of the best horror movies in recent years.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 2:24 am

It really is a good movie, I was surprised at how much I really enjoyed this movie, it's kind of hard to talk about it though, because if you say too much, then you'll completely ruin it for everyone else.

Last edited by SUPAHOT on Sat 08 May 2010, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 2:31 am

I see what you mean, what are you planning on watching over the weekend?

What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 Cape_fear

Starring: Robert Deniro, Nick Nolte, Julette Lewis and Jessica Lange.

~I thought the movie was good but I expected better I mean after all Juliette Lewis was nominated for a Oscar for this film, I failed to see what exactly was worthy of a Oscar nomination from her performance lol. But whatever she is amazing so it all worked out, Robert Deniro creeped me out in this movie, there is one scene where he beats on this girl and BITES HER FUCKING FACE! Just disgusting, Jessica Lange was probably the best actress/actor in the movie and of course she didn't get a Oscar nomination alien. I grade this movie *** out of 5.~

Have any of you seen it?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 2:35 am

I don't know what movies I'll watch this weekend, I'll find something...What are you going to watch??? and No I haven't seen that movie yet, I might check it out this weekend lol.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 2:39 am

My goal is to (hopefully) have folks watch the latest movies I watch and vice versa, I already saw Orphan so we have that in common <3333

I have a shitload of movies on my DVR, everything from Cursed, She's All That, The Rage: Carrie 2, Frida, Delirious, Mrs Doubtfire, Baby Boy, Men in Black 2, Carrie, A Walk To Remember, Dangerous Minds, Shrek, A Time To Kill and alot more!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 2:52 am

I've seen most of the movies you named, I can't really think of any movies I want to see right now.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySun 09 May 2010, 3:14 am

I watched Mystic River last night.

It was a very sad movie and had some great performances in it. Oscar winning performances by Sean Penn and Tim Robbins.

That sucked so much that Jimmy killed the wrong guy. :-X I don't really know what is going to happen to him but he should go to jail because that is 1st degree murder! Plus his ass lied! Dave had no way out. He would have died if he continued to say he didn't do it which he did not and did die when he lied to live..

My rating for Mystic River is 86/100.

The last movie that I watched was The Craft on FX I think it was.

I love the movie but have not watched it for a long time. I didn't know that the Scream 1 killer was in that film. Him and Nev Camble would soon be on that movie set together with him trying to kill her! What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 850417 The protagonist also is on The Mentalists now so she sure came a long way from being a witch on a movie!

My rating fort The Craft is 85/100.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 5:32 pm

Iron Man 2

Fucking Awesome. nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 5:52 pm

New Moon

I saw it in theaters last year but I wanted to see it again. Still have to watch the extras which gets its own disk so that is cool.

My rating for New Moon is 84/100.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 5:58 pm

King Silva wrote:
New Moon

I saw it in theaters last year but I wanted to see it again. Still have to watch the extras which gets its own disk so that is cool.

My rating for New Moon is 100/100.

fixed it for ya :D
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 1:37 am

Training Day

Had to see it since I noticed I did not see very many Oscar Winning Lead Male performances after my Favorite Lead Actor Oscar thread [Supporting Actress coming soon..]! The movie was pretty good. Denzel was so evil! Teary Eyed Killing people and stealing! He got what was coming to him..

My rating for this film is a
83/100.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 2:38 am

Aladdin lol

One of my favorite childhood Disney movies, alongside The Lion King and Mulan.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 12:34 am

mothman.. a better movie than luke perry's sea snakes. that old man was fucked up.. i dont see how he got any justice. the ending was weird.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 12:39 am

Letters to Juliet. I loved it so much. I'd go back to watch it a second time. So so cute.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 2:35 am

^ i want to see that one.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 11:46 pm

Robin Hood....boring. Not bad just boring.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 5:09 pm

I want to see 'Letters To Juliette' to! Amanda Seyfried is becoming quite the little actress, her movies have been amazing as of late.

I last saw

What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 Havoc

Havok(2005)
Crime/Drama
Starring: Anne Hathaway, Bijou Phillips, Freddy Rodriguez, Mike Vogel, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Channing Tatum

My Thoughts?
This movie was hilariously bad LMFAO! I almost can't believe that someone like Anne Hathaway (OSCAR NOMINEE!) starred in this, but then again this was five years ago and she wasn't nearly as popular as she is now. Anywhoo I saw this last night (around 1am) and I laughed quite a few times, seriously seeing Anne, Joseph and especially Mike act all hood was HILARIOUS! I was like "WTF?"

I really have nothing else to say except Anne has some great boobs!

2/5 stars!

<3
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 12:39 am

Varsity Blues

love the movie i ve seen it a lot of times. another one of those happy ending football movies.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 4:12 pm

What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 Drag-me-to-hell-poster-560x829

Drag Me To Hell (2009)
Horror
Starring: Alison Lohman, Justin Long and Lorna Raver

My Thoughts?
FANTASTIC! I went into this with high expectations because it was the most talked about horror movie of 2009, the movie exceeded them. I really enjoyed this film, it quite possibly put horror movies back on the map (kind of) The actors were brilliant, especially the three leads. I'm probably most impressed by Lorna Raver (Ms Ganush). She is perhaps the best horror movie villain in years (male or female) She was so fucking creepy sad I'm now a huge fan of Alison Lohman because of this film, she wasn't even supposed to be in this movie. The role of Christine was intially intended for Ellen Page (Juno) and as much as I love Ellen, I just can't see her as Christine. The ending was expected (I won't reveal what happened) but when she was in the car and dropped her envelope? I knew she picked up the wrong one, I knew it! Although part of me hoped she didn't drop it because I really hated the guy that played Stu alien and I wouldn't have minded if she gave him "the prize" inside of the envelope. Twisted Evil I'm shocked this had a PG-13 rating because there was alot of gore in this. All in all, great movie smile The ending definitely left the door open for a sequel but I'm not so sure I want one, sequels tend to suck ass!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 6:23 pm

Pm me what happens Blue, im curious
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 3:04 am

Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakuel

4 stars automatically for having chipmunks

I liked it and found some of the part of it to be very hilarious. I really find Theodore to be a trip especially during the dutch oven scene.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 3:54 am

Up In The Air

I saw it in theaters last year but I wanted to watch it again so I got it from my library.

Love the movie and I would give it a
92/100.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 12:37 am

Chasing papi, has eduardo verastegui (Love him) and roselyn sanchez among other people. its a funny movie. i liked it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010, 5:32 am

The Blind Side

Took a while to get this from the library but I am glad I saw it. It was a decent film but if I am being honest Bullock did not deserve the Oscar. Sidibe or Streep should have won by my account. Sure I didn't see Mirren or Mulligan [will see soon] but I just thought that her performance was not good enough for the Oscar... But it is Sandra Bullock so some people might have voted for the person not the actual performance.

The film overall was not that great either. Now I see why so many were like WTF with the Best Picture nod. Sure it was probably # 10 on the list of maybe winning but still their were many better films that should have had that nomination!

In saying all of this my overall rating for The Blind Side is 75/100.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 12:40 am

the backwoods. a wacked movie on syfy. it wasnt too bad just had a really weird storyline.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:43 am

Kick Ass

This movie is F'N AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i LOVED IT! I lol'd at Kick Ass getting stabbed then hit by a car, oh and Hit Girl went the fuck in! at the end of the movie, she fucking dudes UP!! That little girl cold blooded, she ain't take shit from no one! Red Mist messed her up though, he ain't have to do that, she was just chillin in window lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:44 am

Hit Girl cusses so much...it was hilarious.

I watched Superman 2 yesterday. Decent movie lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:47 am

I think thats why I love her so much
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:48 am

Yeah I was loving her

i think i need a Hit Girl sig...she's my new fave hero..next to Emma Frost lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:50 am

I like Emma Frost because she seems a little skanky, and she cant be trusted!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:52 am

yeah Emma has that hidden "bad girl" aura about her...

you just know she is up to something
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:53 am

Did U see her on Wolverine and The X-Men??
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:55 am

I just started watching it but like i just catch random episodes so far. i have seen her like once or twice...she's awesome.

I think i will see if i can find the show in order on hulu.com or something.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:57 am

I got the entire season from torrentz, that show is AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 6:16 am

I watch that show all the time. I watch it on The Nick Toons Network
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 6:19 am

I just finished Shaun of the Dead....my first time ever seeing it

extremely disappointing What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 478927
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 6:41 am

Princess Keri wrote:
I watch that show all the time. I watch it on The Nick Toons Network

Yes! yes it is! The cause of the explosion kinds shocked me.

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I just finished Shaun of the Dead....my first time ever seeing it

extremely disappointing What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 478927

I rather enjoyed Shaun of The Dead
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:02 am

Degrassi Goes Hollywood

i love this movie. Jay & Manny are so cute together. Damn movie even made me cry Teary Eyed

I cant wait for the Degrassi marathon starting on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 12:10 am

QUARANTINE!

Fan fucking tastic, Jennifer Carpenter does "frightened" best, she was so good I literally felt bad for her sad Jay Hernandez was bad ass in this film, I loved Columbus Short and Dania Ramirez too! Lots of great talent in this film, you will be scared out of your mind, WATCH IT!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 1:03 am

I like that movie.

never been kissed another movie i like. drew is awesome in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 2:35 am

I finally got around to watching "Cloverfield"

GREAT MOVIE! I have no idea what the creature was but it was scary lol. I loved loved loved LOVED the camera guy/best friend. He was cracking me the fuck up, I can't believe he had time for joking around during something so serious, but who cares? It kept the movie from being dull!

I loved Lily and I have no idea if she died, cliffhanger much? Really enjoyed this, not as much as Quarantine last night though lol.

Rileygoddess from "Melrose Place" and the lead girl from 'The Unborn" are both in this smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the last movie you watched?   What did you think of the last movie you watched? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the last movie you watched?
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next