Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem Empty
PostSubject: 'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem   'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 4:45 pm

With ratings for CSI sliding a bit this past season and some fans still preferring William Petersen’s Grissom over Laurence Fishburne’s Ray Langston, how is CBS addressing this problem?

By giving Fishburne a “wardrobe makeover.”

That’s what Nina Tassler, president of CBS Entertainment, said to the Television Critics Assoc. at its summer press tour today. She said research showed viewers “wanted to see him more comfortable in his clothes.”

Really? I doubt that’s why CSI is also bringing back Jorja Fox for six episodes. Seems like CSI die-hards just aren’t that into Ray Langston yet.

What do you think? Would you watch CSI more if they gave Fishburne/Langston spiffier duds, or are you still just missing Gil?
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: 'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem   'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 5:59 pm

Bring back Grissom and the problem will be fixed. Don't bring back Sara, she was my least favorite character. I was actually happy when she left the show.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: 'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem   'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 6:01 pm

And besides I dont think that Laurence Fishburne is the problem. CSI is just not CSI without Gill. Us CSI fans have to get use to the show without Grissom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem   'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem Empty

Back to top Go down

'CSI' and its Laurence Fishburne problem
Page 1 of 1