Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company

Go down 
+8
Blue Ryder
Edgegore
Angelus
Shimmer Mark
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
janine
Quisee
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company Empty
PostSubject: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 10:11 pm

This thread is about former Divas and Knockouts who you personally wanted to see go further in the company; and you wish would have a better chance of lasting in the company.

Trinity-She is a amazing wrestler and could have been great in WWE even though i honestly don't know what happened to her TNA career, but doing her WWE career she never wrestled just managed and was apart of T & A segments/matches and was actually a good wrestler and could have gone far in the company but WWE just got rid of her.

Ariel/Salinas-In WWE i loved her heel Vampire character Ariel even though she barely wrestled and mostly just managed but she isn't the best wrestler but if used right(and didn't have that fight with Batista) then maybe she could have been a top heel in my opinion. In TNA i liked her even better as Salinas managing LAX even though she barely wrestled i still wish she would have stayed in TNA even though she chose to leave because of the lack of money and to do some movie .

Kristal Marshall-She wasn't a bad wrestler she was average at best in my opinion, she was a good actress, she was sexy and had alot of personality in my opinion and could have just gotten alot better but she refused to do that storyline with Edge and she was fired which sucked; But if she goes to TNA i hope she does better there.

Cherry-She was improving so much and did good in the ring in my opinion her fued with Maryse was interesting to me but i'll admit i really didn't like her gimmick but i eventually got used to it and like it but weight was a issue and she didn't have the "Diva look' and she was fired.

Roxxi-TNA made a mistake letting her go they made up for it but it was still a mistake in the end she was too good of a wrestler and whatever happened between her and Rhaka Khan that supposedly got her fired sucked.

Candice Michelle-I'll admit she had her run as Women's champion and did playboy and made a big name for herself even through all the injuries she kept coming back and wanted to wrestle and get better and better but WWE made a mistake letting her go she still had some much to give.

Lena Yada-Even though she never wrestled and barely was shown she obviously wanted to wrestle because she still does it in chickfight and she may be good at it i don't know but i wish she would of have more of a chance to show what she could do.

I'll probably think of more at another time but these are all my OPINIONS i'm not saying nothing i said about these women is true it's just what i thought.

Now who are yours and comment on mine
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 10:21 pm

I will have to say Cherry-The fans were starting to warm up to her, shes was unique-not like all the other divas, she was different from them which was refreshing. She was a decent wrestler. She was pretty and adorable. I wish they did more with her. Its a shame the WWE Released her when the fans were starting to take to her.

I wanted to see her summer skin photos too. I saw like a few and they were amazing. I think she looked good in a bikini.

I dont think anything is or was wrong with her weight, like I said she had a good body and looked good in a bikini. Its sad WWE saw something wrong. Teary Eyed

KO-
Roxxi, she shaved her hair for that company and its like she got nothing outta it. She was a very good wrestler, she should have had a run as KO Champ. The fans liked her. Her hardcore ko gimmick was working for her becasue she had the rocker chick look. Its messed up that They kept Rhaka Khan over her.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:23 pm

Joy Giovanni- I liked her i wish she would have stayed longer she was pretty can't say anything about her wrestling the only match she official competed in was the Miss Wrestlemania 25 match and she didn't do much i really couldn't even tell who/where she was.

Stacy Keibler- I liked Stacy alot she wasn't a good wrestler but i still like her but she didn't have the heart for wrestling but honestly this would be the best time for her to return since this is mostly the era of models she'd fit in perfectly.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 5:03 pm

Stacy had a great chance in WWE, in my opinion.

For this I'd say Kristal Marshall. Just because she didnt want to do the storyline with Edge, WWE could've found something else for her.

I was enjoying the Cherry/Maryse feud will Cherry was cut. She looked good to me.

Trinity would've been good in WWE if she hadnt been hurt so much. I always loved her.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 10:04 am

Who? Amy Weber, hands down the best thing to come out of the DS and she wasn't fake, she said she didn't want to be a wrestler but would get in the ring if she had to. She was a great speaker/actress. had charisma, played her character really well, she was one of the greater valets and i still think it's a shame she left the way she did. She could have been a great valet, and IMO would have played a better role as GM if was needed moreso then Tiffany

My opinion on Salinas, the girl is a horrid, horrid wrestler, she's as bad as Maria and it's not funny. Her role as Salinas was horrid and she looked like a retard trying to mend with the group. She didn't fit in and looked like a fool trying to play her character, Her Ariel role was amazing as long as she didn't wrestle. I'm glad she's out of the bizz tbh, she was pretty much in it for the fame. And sucked at Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 2:57 pm

Agreed with Kevin about Amy Weber i enjoy her mini feud with Joy Giovanni but i think she quit because of Randy Orton supposedly he sexually harassed her and took a number 2 in her purse or something like that im not sure so maybe if they didnt happen she would still be in the company i don't know.

Jacqueline in TNA- they really never used her that much but for a valet she did wrestle a couple of times but mostly managed for Beer money which was a good gimmick for her in my opinion but she should have wrestled more and won the KO's title at least once.

Lauren Jones- I just wonder what she would have been in the company if she lasted

Rochelle Loewen-I just wonder what she would have been in the company if she lasted
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 11:16 pm

Personally, I think Luna should have had a title run. She was so charismatic and could have done great things with the belt.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 11:43 pm

Luna would've made an awesome women's champ.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 2:14 am

I like Salinas I thought was cool as Kevin Thorn's Manager.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 5:33 am

I would love to see Shaniqua back in the WWE. I loved her viciousness towards the other divas. She would do well fueding with Beth, Mickie, Melina, McCool for instance for most dominant female. But she quit the E due to the hectic traveling schedule around the same time as Brock.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 2:31 pm

You cant have a thread like this and not mention Nidia. She was becoming something special on Raw. The fans were starting to really care for her and a feud with a heel Trish would have done wonders for her. Stupid ass WWE for releasing her
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 3:25 pm

we can have thread like this without Nidia
maybe the rest of us wish she didnt have a good run...shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 7:54 pm

Kane's gf and former DX member Tori should've held title gold once I think. she was a decent wrestler in her feud with Sable.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 7:57 pm

^Yep I agree. I forgot about her. She was a really good diva.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 9:32 pm

No.. no, we can EASILY have a thread like this and NOT mention Nidia. She wasn't that great.. she wasn't that great.. at all.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 10:45 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
we can have thread like this without Nidia

What a great post.

Actually, I will add to the Amy Weber comments. She did a shitty horror movie a few years ago, but having Jillian take her place was quite possible the biggest "down grade" like ever.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 10:58 pm

Quisee I like you your post are nice and very detailed, keep it up chump lol, and there maybe an autographed Tank photo in your future.., as far as my list goes I'll add that later
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:55 pm

Complex Tank wrote:
Quisee I like you your post are nice and very detailed, keep it up chump lol, and there maybe an autographed Tank photo in your future.., as far as my list goes I'll add that later

Thanks Tank I like you to. Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company 727800
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 6:01 pm

who neg repped everyone who put down Nidia lmfao
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 6:02 pm

I didnt put down Nidia. lol

i just mentioned Tori. I always liked her during her time in WWE. Her tori-plex was an interesting move.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 6:33 pm

yeh no one neg repped the ppl putting down Nidia, i did and i didnt
what ppl did neg rep, was once again Vix
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 10:14 am

Jackie Gayda/Miss Jackie- I like Miss Jackie she won the Tough Enough competiton, she was very pretty and I think she was an ok wrestler for her short time in WWE. I liked her storyline feud with Dawn Marie because of the affair she had with Charlie Haas it was very interesting in my opinion, it reminded me of a soap opera kind of lol.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 2:31 pm

^Yep Gayda was another one, I agree. She wasnt the best wrestler but if Given the chance she will have been a bit better.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 2:56 pm

Jackie was given a considerable role in TNA but opted to have kids. That was her choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company   Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Divas and Knockouts who you wish had more of a chance in the company
Page 1 of 1