Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kurt angle been arrested

Go down 
+3
Angelwilliamsfan
The Sexy Vixen
nitro girl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

kurt angle been arrested Empty
PostSubject: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 5:32 pm

cheer looks this:

PWInsider.com is reporting that TNA starKurt [Angle was arrested this morning for allegedly stalking a female TNA star who has an active order of protection against the TNA Champion.
The female TNA star was allegedly at a Starbuck's coffee store and spotted Angle following her so she called police.

When authorities arrived on the scene they found a syringe as well as Human Growth Hormone Hygetropin in Angle's car. Kurt told the police that he had valid prescriptions for the drugs found.
According to local PA police, Angle has been officially charged with driving with a suspended license, possession of illegal HGH and breaking an order of protection as well as harassment.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 5:35 pm

Quote :
- TNA World Champion Kurt Angle was arrested this morning after a female TNA star that he was dating in, who had an active order of protection against him, spotted Kurt following her while she was at a Starbucks this morning. It's believed the female TNA star is Rhaka Khan, who Angle was dating. Media outlets are saying she is a current TNA star which would rule out Karen Angle. The order of protection was issued against Kurt this morning at his home.

Angle was pulled over by police in Robinson Township, PA after the woman he was allegedly stalking called police. Angle was found carrying "a capped syringe and two vials of Human Growth Hormone Hygetropin" in his car. He claimed he had a valid prescription for the HGH.

Kurt has been charged with driving with a suspended license, illegal possession of HGH, harassment and breaking an order of protection.

Media outlets in Pittsburgh are already picking up on the story. According to a TNA source, Angle is still expected to perform at tomorrow's TNA Hard Justice pay-per-view in the main event.

i got that from prowrestling.com

Kurt stalking chicks now? lol Wow
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 5:44 pm

laughter

Who was the female star?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 5:45 pm

They think it was Rhaka Khan...but they havent confirmed it atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 5:52 pm

Wasn't he dating her at one point?
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 5:55 pm

it was rhaka, its been confrimed. and actually she moved in with him, and he calls her crazy. lol what a fucking loser
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 9:48 pm

what was confirmed, dating her or stalking her. because give us a source if you're gonna say it was her that he was stalking
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 10:23 pm

Quote :
Kurt Angle's lawyers have advised him not to speak on the incident. However, our sources are now reporting that his close friends who spoke to him today say he is worried, depressed and even spoke about 'ending it.'

wrestlezone.com

Quote :
TNA are working on alternative plans if Kurt Angle is unable to appear at tomorrow's Hard Justice pay-per-view. Right now, he is yet to be sentenced on the multiple charges brought against him - it is expected he will be this afternoon at some point.

Several talents have voiced their opinion on the situation and the general consensus among them seems to be one of surprise, especially considering Angle and his girlfriend are living together at his home.

Superstars have also mentioned how this latest incident involving Angle will play into the hands of Jeff Jarrett and ironically strengthen his position in the company. (Source - PWInsider.com)

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/13579

I hope he gets the help he needs
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 11:35 pm

Well dating her, he said it on howard stern. i havent got the exact link but i can find it has for him stalking her

Quote :
Earlier today, it was reported that Kurt Angle was arrested for violating a restraining order against an unnamed female TNA star.

WrestleZone.com can now exclusively confirm that the star is Trenesha Biggers, better known to TNA Wrestling fans as Rhaka Khan. Biggers, who made it to the final 25 of the 2005 WWE Diva Search had moved in with Angle followed his break-up with ex-wife Karen Angle. Things didn't work out and Biggers moved out of Angle's house, filing an order of protection against the former Olympic gold medalist.

As we mentioned in our previous article, Biggers spotted Angle's car outside a Starbucks coffee shop earlier today and alerted the authorities. This lead to the arrest of Angle, as he was charged with violating an order of protection, driving with a suspended license and possession of illegal HGH.

Kurt AngleWhile it isn't officially confirmed as of this writing, WrestleZone.com can also exclusively report that Angle did in fact have a valid prescriptions for the HGH, as was speculated previously.

Despite all the madness, Angle will still be working tomorrow night's TNA "Hard Justice" pay-per view in Orlando, Florida. Angle will compete in the main event of the show, defending his TNA World championship in a triple-threat match against Sting and Matt Morgan.
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 12:52 am

cheer how can he b stalking her if they livin together
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 1:22 am

Dont know Nitro, maybe trouble in paradise for the happy couple? Maybe he's going insane? LOL
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 1:51 am

nitro girl wrote:
cheer how can he b stalking her if they livin together

following her around, seeing where shes going
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 4:08 am

in MeShell's post it says Rhaka Khan moved out..then filed the restraining order.

i am looking forward to what will happen at the ppv now.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 4:37 am

I TRIED TO TELL YALL RHAKA KHAN GOT THAT GOOOD STUFF!!!!, Nookie so good she got dudes following her around fiending for another hit!!!! U Go Ms Biggers put it on em'.

*leaves thread PROUD!!!*
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 1:38 pm

Quote :
KTLA in Pittsburgh has revealed that the woman associated with Kurt Angle's arrest yesterday is indeed Rhaka Khan, real name Trenesh Biggers. She told police that Angle had previously abused her and as noted before, she had a protective order served on Angle earlier Saturday morning.

Apparently Angle told police when he was arrested that he wasn't stalking her, just looking for a hotel where he could stay since he wasn't allowed at his home where she was also living.

Angle is now free from jail on bond. The actual arrest came around 7:50AM on Saturday morning in the parking lot of a Giant Eagle Supermarket near a Starbucks where Biggers had gone to use her computer for e-mail. Biggers called police after she says she saw Angle circling the parking lot and claimed that Angle had been stalking her outside of Starbucks. As mentioned above, she did tell police that Kurt has abused her.

Angle was charged with possession of HGH, possession of a syringe to use a substance, harassment and violation of the protective order. Angle said he was legally prescribed the drug. His Cadillac was towed from the scene because he was driving on a suspended license that comes from his drunk driving arrest last year.

Angle told police that he and Biggers had an altercation on Friday night but denied stalking her. She also told police that Kurt had taken her Blackberry phone and she feared he was erasing text messages and photos that showed injuries she suffered during the altercation the night before. Police recovered the phone and gave it back to her.

Kurt will appear in Robinson on Tuesday morning at 10AM before District Judge Carla Swearingen for a preliminary hearing. At last word, he was still set to perform at tonight's Hard Justice pay-per-view.

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/13582

looking for a hotel at Giant Eagle? weird...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 1:54 pm

he always seemed like the mental type.
his success has gotten to him
and as much as im not a fan of Rhaka, i feel for her
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 2:06 pm

aww they spelled her name wrong lol, but anyway thats kinda sad, I like Kurt I just hope he doesn't go all Chris Brown on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kurt angle been arrested   kurt angle been arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

kurt angle been arrested
Page 1 of 1