Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion Empty
PostSubject: The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion   The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 12:29 pm

This thread is about the future of the WWE and who will be in the main roster in the future i mean like 4 or 5 years maybe. What is your opinion for the future roster of Divas?

Future WWE Divas roster in my opinion:
Mickie James
Beth Phoenix
Tiffany
Angela Fong
Courtney Taylor
Melina
Michelle McCool
Eve Torres
Serena Mancini
Livana
Jenny Cash
April Lee
Alicia Fox
Kelly Kelly
Natalya
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella

There was so many divas on the current roster that im not sure about like Maryse, Layla, Jillian Hall, Katie Lea, Gail Kim among some others who im not sure about.

Of course there isn't a way we are going to know but i just thought it's something different

Last edited by quisee17 on Sat 22 Aug 2009, 12:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion   The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 1:11 pm

the only cert for me that wont be there is Layla *due to her age, in 5 years she could very well have retired*
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion   The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:03 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
the only cert for me that wont be there is Layla *due to her age, in 5 years she could very well have retired*

Agreed thats why she went in the doubt category because of her age in 5 years she'll be 36 years old and plus for some reason the women who actually win the DS don't last in the WWE too long. Katie she'll probably be released , Jillian will probably be released, Gail Kim will be released due to her age probably.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion   The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:37 pm

well age actually looking at it, isnt too much of a bother some times.....jackie and ivory where quite old when they left, as was sable *both times* and terri.
Gail could very well still be there, as she is a great wrestler and i expect her to wrestle into her 40s like ivory and jackie.
and who knows what the wwe has planned, Layla is the longest serving DS winner and the third longest serving Ds girls behind Maria and MIchelle, and if Layla carries on improving as she has, and keeps her looks, who knows
the bellas certainly wont, as they have no use, if they get released, im sure TNA will pick them up, they have a tna title tag
i think Beth, Nattie, Melina, Maryse, Kelly, Tiffany, Eve and Mickie will certainly be around
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion   The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:23 pm

Well yeah some divas have managed to stay in the WWE well into their late 30's early 40's so its a possibility but i think the younger divas of today and the FCW Divas will be the future Divas
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion   The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 1:40 pm

tbh thinking of it.
if wwe are focussing on having model turned wrestlers, then its in their interest to keep the ones who have improved, so McCool, Layla, Alicia and Eve should be around for a while
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion   The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 1:56 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
tbh thinking of it.
if wwe are focussing on having model turned wrestlers, then its in their interest to keep the ones who have improved, so McCool, Layla, Alicia and Eve should be around for a while

Agreed especially since they're all hot and bring in ratings to a certain extent and are improving in wrestling WWE will keep them for awhile.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion   The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 2:17 pm

they need to be carfeul with McCool though
because if they used Layla correctly, shed deffinetely become more over then McCool, Layla has a more natural charisma......so if they are intent on having her as the top heel, they need to get the fans to care...its a reason why Alicia was moved to Raw
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion   The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 2:19 pm

quisee17 wrote:
LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
tbh thinking of it.

Agreed especially since they're all hot and bring in ratings to a certain extent and are improving in wrestling WWE will keep them for awhile.

whos bringing in ratings? the divas on SD are boring, so how can they possibly be bringing in the ratings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion   The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

The future Divas and who will be in WWE in your opinion
Page 1 of 1