Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ex-fiance of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast member killed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ex-fiance of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast member killed Empty
PostSubject: Ex-fiance of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast member killed   Ex-fiance of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast member killed EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 3:08 pm

Ashley Jewell, who was formerly engaged to Kandi Burruss, one of the stars of the Bravo reality series Real Housewives of Atlanta, died from a head injury suffered in a Friday night fight outside an Atlanta strip club where he worked, police confirmed to TV station WSBTV. Police said they have not yet determined a motive for the brawl, but are interviewing“a person of interest.” Burruss—a singer-songwriter and member of the now-defunct R&B group Xscape—clashed with her mother on Housewives about her relationship with Jewell, who was known as A.J. and appeared in several episodes of the show. “I could never in a million years imagine this happening,” she posted on her Twitter page. “Please pray for A.J.’s children … that’s who i’m the most concerned for. I’m about to give my swollen eyes some rest now. I just wanted to say thanks two everyone for their prayers.”
Back to top Go down

Ex-fiance of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast member killed
Page 1 of 1