Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desperate Housewives

Go down 
+3
KTV-Time
Shimmer Mark
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Desperate Housewives Empty
PostSubject: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 10:47 pm

OMG it's Carlos and Gabby who's daughter was switched.

lol @ tom's story "D cups on the Teacups" hehe

I'm liking Vanessa Williams.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 11:02 pm

watching carlos tell gabby about juanita was so sad....made me cry.

it's going to suck when the big confrontation happens.

So Tom slept with lynette's friend way back in the day...

i miss Edie Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 8:23 am

I love Desperate Housewives. But, I just started watching it and have only seen Season 1. I have a TON of catching up to do. Vanessa Williams is the only reason I started watching it now.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 8:55 am

Well scott get ready for a crazy ride. Season 2, Season 3 & season 6 were my favorites.

I think the whole relationship between Bree & Andrew in Season 2 & 3 is what made me love the entire seasons. I loved their relationship and how things changed and all.

Season 6 was one of the best though. I have every episode from Season 1 to Season 6 on my external hard drive.....we should have soooo been friends...we would have a Desperate Housewives Night once a week LMAO. I love this show seriously.

I KNOW it has 2 maybe 3 seasons more left in it. (I blame the writers for jumping 5 years in season 4 or was it 5?...dunno it was too much of a big gap IMO)

This Season did not start out as a BANG like season 6...BUT they are really laying out the angles, we have Bree the Cougar, Susan's new internet job, Rene & Tom's old one night Fling, Gabriel's child switch and Paul Young once again being mysterious, not to forget Felicia Tillman's revenge on Paul.

That's what i love about desperate housewives....like saw...everything that has happening are stuff that has been build up since Season 1.....really, Desperate house wives have some of the best writers out there.....
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:25 pm

If you grow to love Edie like i did, scot...then you will love Vaness William's character.

I still wanna find the other kid that Gabrielle's baby was switched with.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:30 pm

Ohh ohh...i bet she is VERY pretty....and Gabby will probably say something mean LMAO...it's sjust something Gabby would do for some reason lol.

I needs me more Andrew....and what sucks...Parker had such extra to do in the first 2/3 seasons...it sucks he's been pushed in the background since they jumped 5 years.

Parker, Andrew & Jullie were my favorite kids to watch on the show...they were all soooo great in their roles....so was Kayla...I would LOVE to see her make a return to the show lol.

Remember evil little Kayla Vix? lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:33 pm

I hated Kayla...i wanted to strangle that kid lol

didnt care for Julie....i prefer Danielle Van de Tramp hehe i loved her.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:39 pm

Lol i found Danielle too annoying lol.

but Andrew remains my fave...i just loved his relationship with Bree...those two have SUCH AMAZING chemistry.

I loved Julie in season 1, cleaning up all Susan's messes and bossing her around...it was just tooo funny.

Parker and Ms. McClusky moments were nice....Parker should do more now (although another actor plays him lol).

Lol @Kayla Remark....ME TOO!!! hence why i wanna see her comeback for 1 or 2 episodes...see what she's up too.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:42 pm

nah i cant stand Kayla...i loved Danielle the tramp. she was so much fun. Julie was just boring. she reminded me of me...a goody goody lol

Andrew was better when he was at Bree's throat with his snide remarks...i loved that.

Parker is kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:46 pm

hahaha "Danielle van der Tramp"....I loved that name LMAO.

Seriously i swear...whenever they find the real solis Baby...i bet she is pretty and Gabby will say something like "Now that looks like a girl who came out my uterus"

hilarious
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 4:10 pm

I could see that happening. i love Gabby. but man i cried watching Carlos tell her the truth...

ugh i'm such a girl shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 11:01 pm

Danielle comes back to visit next week!!!

Gabby sees her daughter!!!!

omg crazy
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 7:59 am

ALl I'm gonna say is.....this weeks episode............................REALLY REALLY good.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 10:02 pm

Eww Carlos looks yucky with no facial hair.

lmfao Gabby's real daughter acts just like Gabby...

Lynette really annoys me.

Danielle looked great when she visited Bree.

Gabby is going to want her biological daughter back...I can feel it. poor Juanita....although Juanita is a little brat.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 6:44 am

Why did they re-cast Penny?? Weird.

Lol at Susan, it seems Gabby is the main focus this season, it's weird lol.

So far i got to say, this season has been amazing. Not as great as Season 6...but one of the best seasons for sure.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySun 24 Oct 2010, 10:31 pm

Bree is getting sexed out Desperate Housewives 322963 poor woman

Poor Susan having to pay $9k

Omg CATFIGHT!!!! Awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 6:06 pm

I feel bad for Juanita...it's clear Gabby likes Grace more Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 6:18 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I feel bad for Juanita...it's clear Gabby likes Grace more Teary Eyed

Yeah it was sad.....Gabby needs to get her shit together.

But but..Paul Young's wife is clearly Felicia Tillmans daughter, I said it since I saw her in the first episode. I just have that gut feeling she's Felicia's daughter, if not Mrs. Huber...but she's related to one of the two.

Psycho Susan was funny lol.

Lynette has lost her spark a little, She's still my fave...but i miss sarcastic Lynette.

Bree...bree bree bree. I miss Andrew Teary Eyed I really do. He had a sexy hubby, who he cheated on tbw.

I loved his relationship with Bree.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 6:34 pm

I agree about Paul's wife. when she made that call to whoever it was about him making her leave..i just knew it.

lol @ the gay neighbor wearing the same costume as Vaness Williams..and the next day he was mad because he thought she looked better than he did. Cute

I never really cared for Lynette...I love Bree nowadays I miss Andrew & Danielle though
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 12:03 am

Paul's wife is Ms. Tillman's daughter.

Poor Susan. Poor Bree Teary Eyed

HAHAHA @ Bob and Lee making out right after gabby left them. Carlos is an undercover queen lol

cant wait till next week.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 2:07 pm

I have some catching up to do...just watched the last 2 episodes:
---

wow Juanita knows she isnt gabby's real daughter. poor girl. Gabby needs to put Juanita first.

Poor Susan needs a transplant. She's an idiot for trying to take MJ to get ice cream. She had a seizure right in front of him. poor kid. OMG Julie looks GREAT!!! She looks fabulous as a blonde. I love her new look. Susan's mom is selfish. What parent doesnt make sacrifices to save their own child's life?

YES! Someone shot Paul Young..His son is back! Andrew!!!

LOL @ Lynette getting back at Tom. Gay porn in his powerpoint presentation? rofl

Yuck Orsen is back. I hate him. Bree shouldnt have let him move back in. She's an idiot for thinking it wouldnt bother Keith. Keith > Orsen.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 3:26 pm

I didn't know this show still came on. I've only watched it a few times: not bad, but not my type of show.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 3:31 pm

I got season 3 on dvd, it's AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySun 20 Feb 2011, 9:46 pm

OMG Zack is on coke!!! Desperate Housewives 666288 and LOL @ him shooting Paul. Paul is such a tool.

Keith has a son but Bree hasnt told him Teary Eyed

Lynette's mom is such a golddigger lol

Poor Susan being sick. She's not my fave but i feel bad for her.

Gabby's attachment to Grace is so scary. But I knew this would happen. I knew she was going to get attached to her. I still cant believe Juanita isnt hers.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:29 pm

From when Grace left i know Gabby was going to go insane, especially how carlos was treating her. I was really hoping they dug deeper into her insanity but they cut it short. Though, i'll give Eva Longaria credit, this season has been the most challenging for her when it comes to acting and she has been doing a splended job.

Bree cuts yet ANOTHER man loose, gotta love Bree.

Lynette is still my fave housewife and i lol'd at her kids moving next door.

Susan is susan lol...always there but never interesting but she served some good laughs.

I think this has been a really good season thus far and hopefully not the last. ABC, Give the ladies the money thy want and they will work till 2013....just do it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:27 pm

yeah susan is starting to make me yawn lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 11:16 pm

I'm watching Season 5, let's discuss BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 2:02 am

Orson is one creepy little bastard, but I fucking love him.

My favorites would be Tom, Lynette, Gabby, Karen McCluskey, and Bree. I love Andrew's one liners, that boy if funny. I love Edie's attitude, she's so amazing!

Why did Edie have to marry the creepiest guy in America??? He's way creeper than Orson is.

I love this damn show.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 2:20 am

Edie is my fave next to Gabby. LOVE her.

her husband was really creepy though.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 4:10 am

Just finished season 5 and all I can say is 'WOW'. SOOOO much shit went down in this season, omg I loved it! I wanted to cry for Susan and Bree is a naughty little slut, I can't believe she cheated on ole Orson and with Susan's ex-husband! I LOVE Marcia Cross' Bone structure, her face is AMAZING!!!! She looked sooo sexy with those glasses on. FUCK! MARCIA IS HOT!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 5:11 am

I'm happy you like Bree, i find Marcia Cross to be one of the most elegantly beautiful women out there.

Something about her makes ehr sooooo beautiful. She's not hot, or sexy or anything, just glamarous and stunning. I love her look.

One of DH's most beautiful storylines IMO was the developments in the relationship between Bree and Andrew, i think they truly developed a strong bond, despite all their setbacks. IMO from the second season to the 6th season.....awesome growth between the two of them.

Season 6 was not the BEST season IMO...BUT it ended amazing and their were some nice stuffs developed. Your going to enjoy it. Especially Katherine and late in the season, the introducion of Vanessa Williams.

Desperate housewives has about 2 more seasons left in them. And I'll be very happy once it ends and hope it's a satisfying ending.. Since it had an amazing run and IMO was what brought TV back on the map a few years back.

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 11:56 pm

Why do all the creepy, mentally unstable people move to Wisteria Lane??? They just got rid of Edie's creepy ass husband, and now you have this new family who's son may or may not have choke poor Julie's ass OUT!! Just let me say, Mike, Susan, and Karl are way better people than I am, because if I thought someone punk ass little bitch choked MY kid out, CHILE!!! I'd have to be locked under the prison!!! Him, his burned ass mom, and his ugly father would all be dead. I love Karen, I'm soooo happy she finally got a man. Though I get the feeling she may die this season.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 10:25 am

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying Bree moreso than other seasons. Shes not the strict rule follower and traditional person she always was, which was a good development.

Susan is still my favourite, shes amazing in anything they give her. It just comes naturally to her, whereas I feel with someone like Gabby its a little forced. Lynette is great still, however has just been thrown in the shitty storyline dealing with family. I absolutely love Renee because the actress is just amazing, as she was in ugly better. I am always laughing at her comments and expressions lol. I really hope she lasts, because I believe she could easily fit into the regular role.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 2:47 pm

Well.....Renee was brought in to replace Edie, since they felt they missed the bitchyness Ediie left behind.

Bree still my fave housewife and i seriously miss Andrew. I miss him a whole lot.

I miss that porter had such a special connection with Karen, now they completly dropped it. I used to like Karen & Porter's interactions.

I really like Lynette as well...when she found out she was preggers i lol'd soooo freaking much. "You sure it's not cancer?"

Season 7 has been a great Season for Gabby, she has been rather un interesting and the weakest actress of the bunch since season 1 ended.

Susan, great actress, funny...but rather annoying. Dunno, i lol everytime Renee insult her or Edie, because i just had to agree with them.

I on the other hand miss Kathrine and wished they continued her angle. Because it was interesting and fun. Trying to keep in minimum since..don't wanna spoil it for tank on what happens to katherine...IMO her best season ever.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 4:33 pm

hated Katherine
Love Renee
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 4:49 pm

Really? I loved how she went crazy...was amazing...and then turned lesbian lamo

Sorry Tank, had to spoil it for ya.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 11:35 pm

Hated everything Katherine. She just irked me. plus with her being around most focus was on Susan too..since they were like bffs.

i was so glad when Katherine's storyline ended.
---

I love how Renee insults the ladies. LOVE her.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 12:31 am

OMG!!! Susan shot Katherine!!!! LMAO! That was hilarious. Gabby's kids are adorable!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 12:02 am

After tonight's episode:

love Renee 100x more.

and omg Beth is CRAZY!!! she is a psycho!!! Desperate Housewives 666288

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 8:58 pm

OMG!! Katherine is banging the mom from 'No Ordinary Family,' that's awesome!

I LMAO @ Susan and Mike thinking that MJ was slow. Oh and I can't like at Mike the same now after Susan said he liked having his toes sucked.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 9:05 pm

Katherine going lesbo just made me laugh. Mike ruined all men for her so she had to turn to women lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 9:07 pm

Mike made her go insane. Katherine loved him A LOT! I guess since she couldn't be with him, she decided no man would do lol.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyThu 10 Mar 2011, 8:55 pm

I just started watching season 7, and DAMN! Carlos looks completely different. I didn't know it was him until he started talking. I fucking Love Vanessa Williams, she just has that natural bitchy attitude. She is the PERFECT villain. She's so cocky.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyThu 10 Mar 2011, 9:16 pm

yes!!!

Vanessa was the perfect addition to the show. I love her.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 12:21 am

who is karen?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 12:31 am

Karen is the elderly lady. I love her!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 12:47 am

its ms mcclusky to me -_-
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 12:48 am

it's going to be 'Mr. Tank', if you keep this up....
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 12:54 am

You people are very rude, she is an old old woman and deserves respect! Bow down to ms Mcclusky! Oh and Tank, you can bow to someone else if you'd like...
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 12:58 am

Oh really???
Desperate Housewives 30nen29

I liked Karen's Mrs. Mcclusky sister too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Housewives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next