Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Hectic Week, from Hell -_-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

My Hectic Week, from Hell -_- Empty
PostMy Hectic Week, from Hell -_-

This week has been crazy as hell.

First I worked on monday and I got written up at work because some bitch told our boss that I didn't do something, when I did, because like some people at my job I actually do my work.

Then I had a 10 page paper due on Tuesday, which I stayed up all night monday doing. But its ok because I got it done, I was just really sleep deprived.

Wednesday was uneventful, I just work on another paper that was due this morning.

Then today. Ok I have a 5 page Case Study due in my Pharmacology class at 8am this morning, and I also had a huge test in that class. Well I was already to take on the day and on my way to school, when suddenly my fucking tire blow out, i was like damn this is soo not my week. So I immediatly thought about my test so i called my teacher and explained to her my situation. Luckily she was nice about it. Then I called my parents, and then AAA (thank god for AAA). I got towed to my house. The driver left in a hurry, my mom called AAA back complaining because she wanted the guy to change my tire, but he left after i asked him about it. So they sent someone else out (lol i think my mom got that guy in trouble). And I was gonna use my parents spare tire from their truck. Well I'll be damned it turned out that I had a spare tire of my own that I never knew I had. I've had my SUV for amost 5 years now and I never knew I had a spare, lol. Well anyway that was my morning.

But it will get better because I get to go see New Moon tonight at midnight!!! And then I get to drive my friends back to their dorms, go home and then get ready for work, because I have to work tomorrow at 5:30am, yay for me . shifty

And so i work 5:30-2 tomorrow and instead of going home to take a nap after work, I have to go to school to make up this test I missed this morning.

So yea that was my week so far. Pretty hectic.

P.S. Please no Twilight bashing in this thread.

Thank You for hearing me rant.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Hectic Week, from Hell -_- :: Comments

MkGtOmEr
Re: My Hectic Week, from Hell -_-
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 1:13 pm by MkGtOmEr
That is hectic. I'm going to go see New Moon tomarrow night with my ex, who just randomely called Me up last night & some how got Me into asking Her out on a date to go watch New Moon.. yeah, that's a little craazy.. but "eVeRyBoDy RiDeS hEr JuSt LiKe A bUs RoUtE".. & it just happens to be my turn again..hahaha, jk`
Blue Ryder
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 1:53 pm by Blue Ryder
You are one busy lady, I have no patience for things like that. The weekend is almost here, hopefully you rest a bit on the weekend. I want to see Twilight, looks good, I first need to see the first one lol
Princess Keri
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 2:10 pm by Princess Keri
I work the next 4 days. So resting on the weekend is out of the question.
KTV-Time
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 2:36 pm by KTV-Time
Ohh sounds a fun as mine....heres to a great weekend shifty
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 4:06 pm by The Sexy Vixen
my semester is ending so this week has been a breeze.

try to relax over the weekend Keri
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 5:56 pm by Guest
Twilight at midnight? When you could be resting? Or studying?

You should be studying important things, instead of watching crap. No wonder you're probably failing.

I'm sorry.. I had to say it; hope your week gets better.
Blue Ryder
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 6:01 pm by Blue Ryder
Seriously? She had a rough week and if she wanted to reward herself by watching a fucking movie, then more power to her, what you or I or anybody thinks should not I repeat NOT! matter.
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest
so our opinions don't matter?

.. i was just giving my two cents, it doesn't matter if you.. like them or not.
Dead
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 6:15 pm by Dead
i reward myself by doing something i enjoy at the end of a hectic week, and tbh dont give a shit what anyone else thinks
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 6:39 pm by The Sexy Vixen
at the end of a hectic week I just sleep all day long. lol
Blue Ryder
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 6:48 pm by Blue Ryder
Famous Last Glitch wrote:
so our opinions don't matter?

.. i was just giving my two cents, it doesn't matter if you.. like them or not.
Don’t play that shit with me, you can give your opinions but basically telling her that she should be studying or resting? WTF? Did she ask you your permission? I think not! The girl works TWO JOBS! And goes to COLLEGE! She wanted to watch a movie and take a break from studying I don’t see the problem. This part is what really pissed me off though “no wonder your probably failing” I don’t think anyone would appreciate comments like that, certain things are better left unsaid.

I replied with my two cents and I don’t give a shit whether you like them or not. Suspect
Princess Keri
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 7:13 pm by Princess Keri
And here's my two cents, i have A's in all my classes at the moment. So DXSuckIt

:FU:
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 7:15 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Keri wrote:
i have A's in all my classes at the moment.

Awesome! Me too! *high five*
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 7:35 pm by Guest
Keri wrote:

cool story.
Dead
Post Thu 19 Nov 2009, 7:37 pm by Dead
Famous Last Glitch wrote:
Keri wrote:

cool story.

you done being a prick?
Post  by Sponsored content

My Hectic Week, from Hell -_-

Page 1 of 1