Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honest opinions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Honest opinions Empty
PostHonest opinions

For my Dutch class we had to do presentations in front of our class and after the presentation the teacher would randomly select 3 students to give feedback on the presentation. Now the object of this exercise is to say one good thing about the presentation, then one bad thing about it and then end it nicely by saying one better thing about the presentation. But what was pretty obvious, it was harder to find flaws in the presentation then good. We did the same exercise in class by saying a good quality about the person next to us and then a negative about the person beside us. And lastly end things nice with another compliment.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s pretty hard to find a negative quality about someone? I had to say that the girl in my class talked a little too much. This is slightly distracting while in class.

And while someone says something about you, you respond by saying “Thank you” even if you don’t agree with it. Was pretty damn hard tbh. Since it’s hard to say something negative about someone; especially a close friend. Well maybe it’s just me. Do you believe so or not? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Honest opinions :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: Honest opinions
Post Fri 27 Nov 2009, 9:53 pm by The Sexy Vixen
sometimes it is hard to find flaws in people, I agree.

and other times, there's so many flaws you dont know which one to point out for them to fix.

it all depends on what type of person you are though. If you focus on negative alot, you will always find some flaw in even the most perfect people. But if you're always looking for the positive, it will be hard for you to find something wrong with someone...even if they are a total jackass.
KTV-Time
Post Fri 27 Nov 2009, 10:02 pm by KTV-Time
That’s the thing, like my friend had to talk about me and she was like, I should speak out more in class, which I agree is true, but due to past reasons I don’t speak out as much is class anymore because well, last time not many teachers had nice things to say about me. While this time….i’m like a total suck up.

Anyways that’s beside the point. I think when it comes down to it, to find flaws in someone you know well on a personal level it’s hard. Yeah most the guys in my class I could say “Yeah, they aren’t serious enough” but that’s a bit obvious. Other than that there isn’t a flaw I could find in any of my classmates other then what is out in the open and pretty obvious.

Also notice i'm the only person who really posts in the Blog section :p
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 27 Nov 2009, 10:10 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I like when you blog, hun. smile I always come to read and respond to your blogs.

and yes you are right, it'd be hard for me to find flaws in someone i know on a personal level. Like Tank...we chat all the time. I know him pretty well. I cant imagine trying to point out a flaw in him if we had the same class. But I think it just shows how good of a friend you are.
Did You Miss Her?
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 4:42 am by Did You Miss Her?
Sadly I'm full of negativity, so saying something nice about someone is the hardest thing for me to do.
Dead
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 5:00 am by Dead
if you dont say something nice, you get accused of being a bully lmfao
KTV-Time
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 4:15 pm by KTV-Time
The Sylar Nicki Gaga Fan wrote:
Sadly I'm full of negativity, so saying something nice about someone is the hardest thing for me to do.

Actually thought so, but it seems not lol. I always thought it was easy to find the negative in someone that youd like them to change about themselves. But honestly it wasn't.

And dead, being honest always seems to be "bullying" which seems to be the problem here. Your not allowed to hate a wrestler here....unless half the world does, then your just beaing mean and "Bashing" them shifty
Dead
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 4:23 pm by Dead
ohh i know, its also when a bully is going after someone and i say something to them. OMG DEAD IS A BULLY
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 4:52 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Tank doesnt seem negative to me. I like to think I'm more negative than Tank is.

and guys....many people cant handle the blunt and honest truth..but dont let that stop you from telling it like it is. it's what makes you awesome peeps and my fave posters. You hold nothing back smile
Blue Ryder
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 5:38 pm by Blue Ryder
Well if you can dish it out, be sure to take it when someone decides to stand up for themselves smile That's my motto anywhoo... I'm a pretty positive person, I do nothing wrong to anyone and I dont judge anyone until someone is being a bitch to me, that's when my bitchy side comes out. I think I went off topic lol
Jordan H.
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 7:39 pm by Jordan H.
If it matters at all, I enjoy posting here Honest opinions 34469

What you guys know as problems on here, isn't shit like WR so I'm heavily enjoying myself
KTV-Time
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 7:50 pm by KTV-Time
Blue Campbell wrote:
Well if you can dish it out, be sure to take it when someone decides to stand up for themselves smile That's my motto anywhoo... I'm a pretty positive person, I do nothing wrong to anyone and I dont judge anyone until someone is being a bitch to me, that's when my bitchy side comes out. I think I went off topic lol

Why get bitched on to find something bad?? You should try finding the bad in your friends before looking for them in enemies. Your weird you know. shifty

It's always easy to find something bad in someone you hate you idiot. The point was to find bad qualities in people you like.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 8:01 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Kev i'm still looking for flaws in my buddies...i'll get back to you when I find some lol
KTV-Time
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 8:03 pm by KTV-Time
Same here, if their are flaws in them, they must obviously not bother me much. Since we've been friends for so long
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 8:10 pm by The Sexy Vixen
have you ever had a friend who just got dumped ask you "what's wrong with me?"
Jordan H.
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 8:11 pm by Jordan H.
In my 'honest opinion', we have so ridiculously marky-ass members on here, I find it exhilirating to destroy their egos haha!
KTV-Time
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 8:15 pm by KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

hhhmm no.
I have a weird group of friends. Which i like, loud, crazy, funny, random....it's all meshed into one. luv it.

I won't start on the members here.....it's really a waste of time tbh
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 8:21 pm by The Sexy Vixen
KiwiKevin wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

hhhmm no.
I have a weird group of friends. Which i like, loud, crazy, funny, random....it's all meshed into one. luv it.

I won't start on the members here.....it's really a waste of time tbh

I was just asking because I think times like those make things a tad bit harder. you have a dear friend looking to you to tell them what they need to fix to get back their bf/gf....and you are at a loss because you think they are fine as they are.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sat 28 Nov 2009, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
KTV-Time
Post Sat 28 Nov 2009, 8:25 pm by KTV-Time
It is...having lots of Girls for friends...i kind of know those moments. It's akward because i your eyes their perfect.
Dead
Post Sun 29 Nov 2009, 12:03 am by Dead
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

ive had a friend ask me whats wrong with her, but it wasnt about being dumped. it was more of a thing why ppl treated her like shit
Post  by Sponsored content

Honest opinions

Page 1 of 1