Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again

Go down 
+6
Princess Keri
Jordan H.
Queen Mintz
Dead
Paul Wyatt
Blue Ryder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again Empty
PostSubject: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:40 pm

What are they?

I have a couple Cena V Orton, Orton V HHH and Rey Mysterio V anyone in the Main Event Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:57 pm

Chavo vs Hornswaggle @ any type of handicap
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 1:24 pm

Batista constantly in the main event, same with Cena
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 5:04 pm

Batista, Orton, and Triple H always in the main event.

As for feuds, Cena/Orton, Triple H/Orton
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:30 pm

Every angle done in the main event for the last two-three years
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 10:42 am

LL Jr. wrote:
Chavo vs Hornswaggle @ any type of handicap

I freaking hate hate HATE this fued. It seriously needs to end. I have been waiting for the day when Chavo kicks Hornswoggles ass.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:36 pm

1. Triple H being in the Main Event against anyone
2. Batista being in the main event against anyone
3. Hornswoggle and Chavo
4. Anything that involves Michelle McCool
5. Cena vs Orton
6. Edge vs Cena

I don't hate Cena, I would like to see him in a serious feud with someone like MVP or somebody new. Fuck Sheamus!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 3:03 pm

lmfao, so many marks hating on Sheamus
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 3:16 pm

Even tho I like Cena, I'm actually loving Sheamus. He's a great wrestler. And he makes me laugh w/ some of the expressions he makes.
Back to top Go down
sunny D.
Jobber
Jobber

Male
Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : Student
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton/ Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse/Jillian Hall
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Lashley
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:25 pm

Jerishow Destroying the Whole Tag Team Divison
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:53 pm

Bernard wrote:

I don't hate Cena, I would like to see him in a serious feud with someone like MVP or somebody new. Fuck Sheamus!

Agreed. smile I want to see MVP in a feud for the wwe title too. Im sorry but Sheamus has NOT impressed me.

Me~
Orton v Cena
Taker v Batista
Jericho being held back by tagging with big show
Orton v HHH
Everyone and their grandmother jobbing to Miz
Anything that involves Michelle or Maryse, get them out of the title pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:08 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

Once again, but in another thread...Chuck goes off topic to take shots...this time not at the wrestler...but at me instead.

Imfao, so many people from easily getting behind newcomers. Anytime someone new shows up, somebody marks the fuck out. Alot of the new guys have potential...guys like Kofi...guys who actually connected with fans. Guys who actually worked to where there now at.

I'm sorry but Sheamus just was thrown into this Main Event spot he seems to now be getting. He's getting it faster then Lesnar...and that was fast. See the difference between me and you Chuck...is you got to give me a reason to respect or get behind you. I don't hate Sheamus...I do actually see potential...but to just have him show up on RAW out of nowhere and become the contender against the top star is laughable. What's he been like there for almost a month? I bet you ask alot of people who Sheamus is...and not alot people would even know lol. Why is that? Oh that's right he just got put on the big show....and now all the sudden he is one of the top stars?

I am going to actually agree with something that was said eariler. I am sick of tired of the same feuds we have seen over the past 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:14 pm

Bernard wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Once again, but in another thread...Chuck goes off topic to take shots...this time not at the wrestler...but at me instead.

markS is plural, it wasnt a shot at you. keep up

Quote :

Imfao, so many people from easily getting behind newcomers. Anytime someone new shows up, somebody marks the fuck out. Alot of the new guys have potential...guys like Kofi...guys who actually connected with fans. Guys who actually worked to where there now at.

i dont see ppl marking out for Vance Archer, or Tyler Reks...ppl didnt give a shit for Ricky Ortiz, or Braden Walker

Quote :

I'm sorry but Sheamus just was thrown into this Main Event spot he seems to now be getting. He's getting it faster then Lesnar...and that was fast. See the difference between me and you Chuck...is you got to give me a reason to respect or get behind you. I don't hate Sheamus...I do actually see potential...but to just have him show up on RAW out of nowhere and become the contender against the top star is laughable. What's he been like there for almost a month? I bet you ask alot of people who Sheamus is...and not alot people would even know lol. Why is that? Oh that's right he just got put on the big show....and now all the sudden he is one of the top stars?

he was on ECW for months before going to Raw. as far as ppl not knowing who he is...that would be WWE fanboys...anyone whos followed his entire career would know who the hell he is

Quote :

I am going to actually agree with something that was said eariler. I am sick of tired of the same feuds we have seen over the past 3 years.

yet you and everyone else are complaining how Sheamus shouldnt be in the title match...who should it be...Swagger? MVP? lmfao
Back to top Go down
sunny D.
Jobber
Jobber

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:15 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Quote :

i dont see ppl marking out for Vance Archer, or Tyler Reks...ppl didnt give a shit for Ricky Ortiz, or Braden Walker

Quote :

he was on ECW for months before going to Raw. as far as ppl not knowing who he is...that would be WWE fanboys...anyone whos followed his entire career would know who the hell he is

Quote :

yet you and everyone else are complaining how Sheamus shouldnt be in the title match...who should it be...Swagger? MVP? lmfao

Only time I marked for Braded walker was in TNA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:18 pm

MVP isn't winning the WWE title, get over it.

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:19 pm

Taking Back Glitch wrote:
MVP isn't winning the WWE title, get over it.

^ i think weve pretty much established that one
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:34 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

No Chuck, I don't think Swagger should be in the main event. He is one of the most overrated within the IWC community. I feel MVP is a better choice then Sheamus. Atleast people react to MVP, know who he is.

And as you pretty much say...only fanboys know who Sheamus is. He hasn't made big enough a impact, to be known. Keep in mind, not everyone watched ECW. Keep in mind, he has only been of the big show for a few weeks. And now he is the contender to the title...I suppose you are for that.

And my point of you guys marking out for newer people...look how the IWC reacts to Mr. Kennedy, Jack Swagger, Ted Dibease Jr. and etc...half of these new guys have not impressed me. Where as others such as Ziggler and Kofi have shown me something...I didn't automatically like them because they were new.

Last edited by Bernard on Wed 09 Dec 2009, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sunny D.
Jobber
Jobber

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:38 pm

Bernard wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

No Chuck, I don't think Swagger should be in the main event. He is one of the most overrated within the IWC community. I feel MVP is a better choice then Sheamus. Atleast people react to MVP, know who he is.

And as you pretty much say...only fanboys know who Sheamus is. He hasn't made big enough a impact, to be known. Keep in mind, not everyone watched ECW. Keep in mind, he has only been of the big show for a few weeks. And now he is the contender to the title...I suppose you are for that.

And my point of you guys marking out for newer people...look how the IWC reacts to Mr. Kennedy, Jack Swagger, Ted Dibease Jr. and etc...half of these new guys have impressed me. Where as others such as Ziggler and Kofi have shown me something...I didn't automatically like them because they were new.

Well most of these new guys alot of wrestling fans like myself have followed there career since the Start, Like Me ive followed Dolph Ziggler, Swagger, Ted JR, Ryder, Shemus, Burke, Beretta and Croft.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:39 pm

Bernard wrote:

im for a different challenger, i couldnt care less who it is. whether it be Sheamus, or not, its someone different. Sheamus has impressed me greatly, and the powerbomb he did to Noble a few weeks ago....it was taken from something Vader did...and Vader was impressive as a powerhouse
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:40 pm

Bernard wrote:

Agreed. And how do yall know MVP wont be WWE champ? Its WWE you never know. People have said that same thing about Jeff Hardy and others and they became champ.

I agree at least MVP is over, has charisma and can wrestle and the fans like him and when he was a heel the fans booed him. I also agree with you about Swagger. smile

Yeah I want MVP to be champ, I think he deserves it more then someone whose been on Raw for a month.

And yes I have followed MVP from the start.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 6:40 pm

Jeff Hardy sold merchandise.. that's why he was made champion. He was popular.

MVP.. on the other hand doesn't do the same. His reactions aren't big anymore and at this moment in time he isn't even exciting. He won't become champ.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 6:42 pm

He's gone and still sellin' it. xD.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 6:56 pm

MVP.. on the other hand doesn't do the same. His reactions aren't big anymore and at this moment in time he isn't even exciting. He won't become champ.

I agree that MVP isn't as over as he should be. You know why? Terrible booking, killing the character that made him cool...and now making him into some goody to shue. MVP would be a hell of alot more over then he is now...if he had of kept the original character (Obviously a babyface version). At this point I don't see the WWE Title close to coming to MVP..only because of how they are booking him.

But you argue MVP isn't that over...well Sheamus is hardly over lol. Again this is a man that has been there for a few months. And if any you use the cheap heat...by attacking the biggest star in WWE...then that be rather weak. When Sheamus's music hits, you hear crickets...why is that? Hmm...oh that's right he has been on Raw for less then a month. So I got a great idea...let's have him feud with the top star...let's make him a main eventer. I ask...do you really think he deserves it more then some of the other mid carders? That's a SERIOUS question?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:06 pm

.. I never said Sheamus was over.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:49 pm

.. I never said Sheamus was over.

Do you think that Sheamus has earned his spot? Yes or no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:43 pm

He impressed the right people, and I won't deny he's talented. He hasn't TRULY earned it, but I'm not saying I don't like that he's there.. because I do.. but whether you like it or not, Sheamus is in the main event.

Now stop bitching about it, because it's not going to do you any good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again   Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Feuds You Are Tired Of And Never Want To See Again
Page 1 of 1