Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm fucking tired of life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I'm fucking tired of life. Empty
PostI'm fucking tired of life.

Well... this is going to be a rant about what's happening in my life right now...

1 - "Best" Friend.
2 - Single
3 - Car Problems

1 - First of all, I have a best friend. We've been best friends for 4 years now.
But lately, she's gotten jealous. Like... whenever I hang out with other friends, she gives me shit for it because I "choose other people over her". Honestly, I think it's bullshit. She pisses me off ALL THE DAMN TIME. Her fucking problems annoy me like hell. She just FUCKING PISSES ME OFF.

2 - I'm single. Me being single is like Hitler surrounded by jews. I can't do it. I just can't. I'm so desperate, I'd even date a fucking bum. Whenever I'm single, I get the feelings nobody loves me. I get the feeling that nobody cares. But when I'm in a relationship, I do feel loved and cared for. It's like a security blanket for me.

3 - Last September, I got into a minor car accident. I payed the fine, payed to repair my car. Bing bang, everything is done. Now... like almost 1 year later, the insurance company decides... OH LOOK! LET'S GET THESE PEOPLE OFF OUR LIST!!! THEY HAD AN ACCIDENT!!! So... I fall without car insurance, which means, no more car. So we look for another car insurance thing. OH BUT WAIT! THAT INSURANCE THING DECIDES TO MAKE US WAIT 2 MONTHS!!! YAY NO CAR FOR 2 MONTHS!!!!

Honestly, suicide seems more and more tempting everyday. :/
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm fucking tired of life. :: Comments

Dead
Re: I'm fucking tired of life.
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:59 am by Dead
Hailey....being single is a part of life. it happens to the best of us, and because a friend is jealous doesnt mean suicide is a option. if that friend is jealous cause you're hanging out with other people, she wasnt your friend to begin with
Eric
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:03 am by Eric
I'm not used to being single. It pisses me off. :/
I just feel like nobody cares.

And that friend... she can just fuck off.

I'm stressed the fuck out right now.
Dead
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:05 am by Dead
im sure theres a lot of ppl out there that arent used to being single...and then theres people that ARE used to it and just dont give a shit
Eric
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:07 am by Eric
I wished I was one of the people that don't give a shit. >_>
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:07 am by The Sexy Vixen
Hailey my life is quite crappy as well but you have to find a way to keep going because something good is coming for you. you are amazing so good things are coming to you. you deserve it
Eric
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:09 am by Eric
Thanks Vixen. smile

Everyone's telling me to just... relax!

But I can't. I'm so stressed out. I might just need a counselor. :/
Jordan H.
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:10 am by Jordan H.
trust me, hailey, I'm in the single boat as well. I know what that's like to be lonely. At least, you've had relationships. I've NEVER had ONE. LOL that should make you feel better right there
Blue Ryder
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:13 am by Blue Ryder
1. I hate the jealous types, I think you should turn it around on her and act psycho every time she ditches you for some OTHER friends, last time I checked you are allowed more than one friend, see if she’ll like your crazy ways then, or better yet stop talking with her. She is not a true friend if she’s acting all psycho on you.

2. I’ve been single pretty much my whole life, then again I’m not as hot as you so I can see why you’re always in a relationship, your not used to be single and I get that. I think partying it up every few days can help you out, go out and meet guys and make out with one of them and see what happens.. Random make out sessions is not a crime from where I come from, it can be a stress reliever, at least I seem to think so. (this is probably bad advice but you’re not the single type so maybe it’s not that bad of an advice, you know?) My initial advice was to tell you to stay single for awhile and just enjoy life because the right guy will come along, and he will! But as you said you aren’t used to it so take my first advice <3 and please never hook up with a bum, you are way to good for that shit girl.

3. I don’t have a car so I don’t have much advice there, I will say that insurance sure is a bitch.

What I’m about to say is me being ~real~ with you. I really hope that you aren’t seriously thinking about taking your life, come on, over a guy? He should be the one contemplating suicide for leaving you. I’m assuming the guy you was excited about left you? He is not worth it girl! It hurts like hell but you will find someone worth your time and he will treat you like a princess, just the way you deserve to be treated <3

No more suicide talk, it frightens me Hailey! Now every time you’re gone for weeks I’m going to think crazy shit sad
Eric
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:22 am by Eric
Thank you Jordan LOL.

Thanks Blue, I really needed that.

Btw, the guy I really liked, I still like him, but he's just looking for a bed buddy aka a whore. But I want to try to change his mind and want me. Wink

I'm meeting up with him either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

Fuck I can't wait. I just want to kiss him, and just... RAWR!!!

I'm so horny LOL.
Blue Ryder
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:23 am by Blue Ryder
well as long as you feel better lool

Dead
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:28 am by Dead
Hailey wrote:

Btw, the guy I really liked, I still like him, but he's just looking for a bed buddy aka a whore. But I want to try to change his mind and want me. I'm fucking tired of life. Icon_wink

I'm so horny LOL.

WELL wouldnt that defeat the purpose of "wanting you"? lmao
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:33 am by The Sexy Vixen
I wanna say "go get sum and get laid" rofl

but i wont....you cant change his mind then move on...i know you can find way better. you're a hotty, Hailey. i'd do ya. Wink
Eric
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:33 am by Eric
Dead wrote:
Hailey wrote:

Btw, the guy I really liked, I still like him, but he's just looking for a bed buddy aka a whore. But I want to try to change his mind and want me. I'm fucking tired of life. Icon_wink

I'm so horny LOL.

My blonde brain decided to take over for a few minutes and I don't get what you mean.
Jordan H.
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:34 am by Jordan H.
If you give him what he wants, is that going to make him want you for you or make him want your body???

No man is worth giving your morality up for.

Last edited by Jordan H. (V2) on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Angelus
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:35 am by Angelus
In other words your mainly commiting to be a bed buddy over what you want in being his girlfriend
Dead
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:36 am by Dead
Hailey wrote:
Dead wrote:
Hailey wrote:

I'm so horny LOL.

My blonde brain decided to take over for a few minutes and I don't get what you mean.

you said you were hoping to change his mind about you being his bedbuddy...then said you wanted to kiss him cause you were horny. and i said that defeats the purpose of you wanting to change his mind about all that shit
Eric
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:39 am by Eric
Meh. I'll do what he wants just to get what I want.

Not really necessarily a boyfriend.

I want a guy I can cuddle with, kiss, and touch and all that.

But, if he doesn't want a relationship, but doesn't care about those things... then I'll go for it.
CM Naked
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:40 am by CM Naked
If you don't want to be single hook me up I need some action LOL
Dead
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:41 am by Dead
I'm fucking tired of life. 297378
Angelus
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:42 am by Angelus
Hailey wrote:
Meh. I'll do what he wants just to get what I want.

Not really necessarily a boyfriend.

I want a guy I can cuddle with, kiss, and touch and all that.

But, if he doesn't want a relationship, but doesn't care about those things... then I'll go for it.

So in other words you willing to engage in a meaning less sexual encounter that could make your life worse instead of finding what you really want in a guy?
Jordan H.
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:43 am by Jordan H.
Hailey, are you basically saying that you are willing to be this guy's toy just to feel comforted?
X
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:44 am by X
Jordan H. (V2) wrote:
trust me, hailey, I'm in the single boat as well. I know what that's like to be lonely. At least, you've had relationships. I've NEVER had ONE. LOL that should make you feel better right there
Eric
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:46 am by Eric
Yes guys. I'm willing to make my life a living hell just to feel comforted. Just to get this guy to touch me.

That's how "loved" I feel in life. I feel like nobody cares about me.

So I'm willing to be a whore just to be able to have these "relationship" moments with a guy.
Jordan H.
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:47 am by Jordan H.
Rated X "UNAMERICAN" wrote:
Jordan H. (V2) wrote:

Of course I was joking....just for Hailey.... I'm fucking tired of life. 773246FUCK YOU, X I'm fucking tired of life. 948384

But anyways, do what you feel you gotta do, Hailey. That's all.
Dead
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:49 am by Dead
Hailey wrote:
Yes guys. I'm willing to make my life a living hell just to feel comforted. Just to get this guy to touch me.

That's how "loved" I feel in life. I feel like nobody cares about me.

So I'm willing to be a whore just to be able to have these "relationship" moments with a guy.

i dont know if the first and third sentences were sarcastic...but come on kid...that is the WORST thing you can ever do. you really want guys to take advantage of you because you want "relationship moments" with them?
Eric
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 3:03 am by Eric
Yes. I do.
Blue Ryder
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 3:08 am by Blue Ryder
We can't judge you but be careful!!! Lots of freaks out there sad

CM Naked
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 3:17 am by CM Naked
I love freaks
Dead
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 3:17 am by Dead
Hailey wrote:
Yes. I do.

I'm fucking tired of life. 297378
King Silva
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 6:32 am by King Silva
That sucks. I'm fucking tired of life. 527462

Forget about the jealous friend.

And I don't mind being single so I really don't know what to say to that.

The car problems suck but they will go away later so just hang in there.
Venom
Post Tue 20 Jul 2010, 9:07 am by Venom
If your friend is being that much of an annoying pain in the ass, flat out tell her how you feel and if she gets pissed, maybe she'd be doing you a favor in leaving, or trying to fix it.

I actually hate being single too. I used to love it, but like you said, otherwise I feel like I'm not loved. Honestly, I found my boyfriend when I wasn't looking. When you stop looking for someone and just let things happen on their own, it works out better.

Can you take public transportation without your car? :/ That's a harder problem.
Post  by Sponsored content

I'm fucking tired of life.

Page 1 of 1