Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alicia Fox or Layla

Go down 
+9
The Sexy Vixen
tiffygoddess22
Queen Mintz
Venom
The LL Father
Dead
KTV-Time
Sensrule
Blue Ryder
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who do you prefer?
Alicia Fox
Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 Vote_lcap 50% Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50%  [ 6 ]
Layla
Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 Vote_lcap 50% Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 12:56 am

I dont want to lock my thread

*Thows hissy fit* hissy fit Please lets just drop it! In our corners ladies!

Yes take this to the PM, thank you smile

Last edited by Blue Campbell on Thu 24 Dec 2009, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 12:56 am

TheGreatMintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
TheGreatMintz wrote:
So Vixen, basically it's okay for one of the "girls" to say shit to me but when I say shit to them thats when you tell me to stop. Good job being an unbiased mod

Some of the people here...just wow

oh please. just because you say shit but cant handle shit being said back to you, dont start trying to put it on me.

when someone says something to you you wanna cry about it when in all honesty, Tiffy and steph get warned multiple times about saying things to you.

btw, nice job trying to act like you know it all when you dont know shit.

tiffy was already warned thank you. Nice job sticking your nose where it didnt belong.
LOL. If they were warned as many times as you said they'd be banned by now. It's not my fault you and a few others chose to not believe me about who they really are.

I just think it's funny that everytime I say shit that they start you always say shit to me and tell me to quit or just to put them on ignore when it should be the same for them but since you're friends with them of course you're gonna be biased and take sides. Whatever floats your boat.

How about you grow up and put them on Ignore and let that be the end of it if they bother you so much.

and yes they have been warned..seeing as you arent on staff, you dont really know anything about how things work so how about you mind your own business and stop trying to tell me how to do my job.

getting worked up over some chicks over the internet is beyond pathetic.

you want to continue this argumment, PM me. go right ahead. let's not continue to derail this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 12:58 am

tiffygoddess22 wrote:
i know alicia has a kick finisher, but didnt layla used to have a kick finisher too??? what happened to that???

yeah she did and I miss it. it was awesome. she hit it once on kelly and attempted it on Mickie but missed.
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female
Number of posts : 461
Job/hobbies : being beautiful!
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 1:00 am

i think i remember it on kelly a little bit! i think on ecw! it was like a tornado kick! lol best way to describe it!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 1:06 am

tiffygoddess22 wrote:
i think i remember it on kelly a little bit! i think on ecw! it was like a tornado kick! lol best way to describe it!

yeah that was it. she kinda changed it the day she tried to hit it on mickie
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 1:08 am

That was sadly the last victory Layla had over Kelly Teary Eyed Layla would then become Kelly's b***** Rolling Eyes Layla needs to bring that move back.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 1:15 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
That was sadly the last victory Layla had over Kelly Teary Eyed Layla would then become Kelly's b***** Rolling Eyes Layla needs to bring that move back.

if WWE would let her..
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:54 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
TheGreatMintz wrote:
So Vixen, basically it's okay for one of the "girls" to say shit to me but when I say shit to them thats when you tell me to stop. Good job being an unbiased mod

Some of the people here...just wow

oh please. just because you say shit but cant handle shit being said back to you, dont start trying to put it on me.

when someone says something to you you wanna cry about it when in all honesty, Tiffy and steph get warned multiple times about saying things to you.

btw, nice job trying to act like you know it all when you dont know shit.

tiffy was already warned thank you. Nice job sticking your nose where it didnt belong.

i agree
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:56 am

everything's ok, now Dead smile
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 3:02 am

good stuff, now back to my cookie baking, lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 3:05 am

Anyone think Alicia and Katie Lea might make a nice tag team or Duo?

Chuck Norris wrote:
good stuff, now back to my cookie baking, lol

i made white chocolate/macadamian nut cookies for Santa shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 3:10 am

GIMME
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 4:05 am

I voted for Alicia but it isn't like I hate Layla.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 4:13 am

chances are Alicia will get a belt and Layla will get nothing. i kinda feel WWE has given up on Layla at this point. she'll forever be a lackey/heel jobber till she's gone.

but i still love her. she cracks me up making those faces and doing her little mannerisms.

and then during funny moments like not being able to get in the ring in that evening gown. cute stuff.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 5:55 am

Yeah I remember that, Michelle had to pick her up and put her in the ring Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 773246

I think Layla deserves the divas championship at some point in her career, I'm not sure if now is the best time but maybe in a couple years if she's still around
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 8:00 pm

i dont think WWE has given up on her, to give up on her, they would need to have faith in her
i feel bad for Layla, because from what Kevin said WWE where really pulling for Jen England to win....which aint a suprise considering she was blonde and has the complextion of an umpa lumpa, so when Layla won, WWE werent happy and chose to just not bother with her, but this role could work wonders for her, i wouldnt class her as a lacky, its more of a partnership, accept Layla gets the loses, as a way to make the challenger look strong, as well as keeping Michelle look strong, Layla is the middle man...but eh w.e
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:15 pm

I still have not given up on Layla, she is involved in one of the most talked about diva storyline in years. Surely they have some faith in her?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:27 pm

i guarantee if that storyline didnt revolve around Mickies weight, no one would give a fuck
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:35 pm

LL Sr. wrote:
i dont think WWE has given up on her, to give up on her, they would need to have faith in her
i feel bad for Layla, because from what Kevin said WWE where really pulling for Jen England to win....which aint a suprise considering she was blonde and has the complextion of an umpa lumpa, so when Layla won, WWE werent happy and chose to just not bother with her, but this role could work wonders for her, i wouldnt class her as a lacky, its more of a partnership, accept Layla gets the loses, as a way to make the challenger look strong, as well as keeping Michelle look strong, Layla is the middle man...but eh w.e

well i didnt mean they had given up on her like they have Carlito or anything. i just think she's on the bottom of the "who should we push in the next 1-2 years" ladder when it comes to divas. Which sucks because i think she'd make an entertaining heel champion.

I just hope she lasts throughout all of 2010.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:45 pm

IMO I think these are the divas that are important in WWE's eyes

TOP Of the food chain
Michelle
Maryse
Melina
Mickie (Although I dunno now)
Beth

Always in the title picture^^^^

Middle
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Alicia
Eve
Gail Kim
Natalya
Maria

^^^Not in the title picture but get a fair amount of ring time, Layla used to be one of those divas where I feared for her job every time roster cuts came around. Now I can honestly say that I’ll be fucking shocked if they release her. SHOCKED!!!! Kelly, Alicia and Eve are the future so they are going to be around for awhile. Maria is definitely going to leave on her terms, I don’t see her ever getting released, more like “retiring”. Nattie still has a job because of her name or else she’d be gone by now.

Sadly these are the ones that might not even last 2010
Katie Lea
Rosa
Jillian
The Bellas
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:54 pm

Maria just won diva of the year so i wouldnt put it past WWE to give her a small "thank you for your hardwork" title reign next year. She does do alot of work for WWE when it comes to doing partnerships and stuff with other companies.

she's like the new Torrie Wilson and I believe WWE had planned on giving Torrie that divas title first but she turned down the offer.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2009, 12:03 am

^Hopefully it will be the Divas Title Maria gets, if they give her one, they can move her back to Raw. I think Maria is more suited for the Divas Title.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 4:03 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i will vote Layla because i am truly starting to hate every single thing about alicia..from her crappy hip hop rip-off entrance music...to her stupid "you've been foxxed" expression.

cant stand the b*tch

LMFAO

April Hunter PWNS these b*tches. If you dont believe me, ask Kevin.

April > Alicia/Layla. She'll hurt those girls with her titties alone
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 8:18 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
TheGreatMintz wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:
Why's his panties in a twist??

Anyways ....why is it hard? Never ever going to be a decent wrestler.....vs. Actual Potential.....how can you think it over?

because you're talking about 2 ppl he marks out for. ive realized theres 3 divas that arent allowed to be talked about in a negative manner here...Alicia, Layla and Melina

ok, ill vote...does Alicias hairstyle count? it looks like she stuck her finger in a electrical socket
Or maybe he's just tired of dealing with annoying people like you.

Seriously, if you don't give a shit about the topic at hand then don't fucking post, no one wants to see your annoying ass opinions and don't use the "i can post where i want, it's my opinion, deal with it" bullshit. You aren't a fucking king here, you're just like everyone else on this forum who will be treated the same. So get over yourself and be a fucking mature man, tis the season to be fucking jolly, we don't need a grinch

Anyways, I'm a fan of both women but I'd definitely have to go with Alicia, she's better in the ring and shes not bad on the mic from what we've actually got to hear. Layla is definitely improving though and deserves credit
I laughed hilarious

Damn this thread was getting a bit weird. LOL. Anyway, I'll say Alicia cause she's just a natural at this. The girl can make any move look devistating or good regardless of who's delivering it. She can sell and she can hold her own. She's learning ring psychology from the looks of things. I'm hoping that she puts on a little weight and gets some mic time to hone her skills. I love Layla but this playing the patsy for McCool is not really doing her any favors. She's great but Alicia is definitely the winner in terms of sheer skills. Now if we were to base this on nicest ass ever.......................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox or Layla   Alicia Fox or Layla - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alicia Fox or Layla
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2