Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*

Go down 
+20
X
King Silva
Venom
Sticky!!
The LL Father
ilikewwe11
Eric
C.O.C.O
#WeWantTaryn
Blue Ryder
Paul Wyatt
LH
Queen Mintz
janine
Did You Miss Her?
LiE
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
Dead
morris2202
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 11:25 pm

Spanks and Kisses. I love it.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 11:34 pm

I think the Top Face spot may be going to Beth, she was watching the Womens Title match and Striker said something that she should be #1 contender. She may be facing Michelle, since Michelle won. I do hope they bring someone to SD as maybe a 2nd or 3rd face, Call up AJ Lee, Shes good.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 12:08 am

I think Maria stalks this site, cause as soon as Vix said she thinks Maria asked for the release, Maria posted that statement saying she didn't ask for one lol
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 12:12 am

Actually she posted that statement right after she was released
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 12:12 am

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2zrhqxi
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 1:26 am

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
Do you have to fire back? The answer is simple....no
LOL, like you've never done the same thing. Oh wait, you're allowed to do whatever you want and no one else can. Puhlease!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 1:48 am

OMG quit while your still a member on this site.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:01 am

The A-Lister wrote:
My favorite moments were when Maria wasn't there

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:04 am

TRX wrote:
OMG quit while your still a member on this site.
There are a few worse than me and they're still here
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:06 am

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
I think Maria stalks this site, cause as soon as Vix said she thinks Maria asked for the release, Maria posted that statement saying she didn't ask for one lol

i didnt even think about that Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:07 am

Maria made that statement after it was announced she was released. She just repeated herself a few times because people were probably still asking
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:17 am

I already said that
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:18 am

And I said it again
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:21 am

Whatever
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:22 am

Sigh...
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:35 am

Hmm, best Maria moment. Well, she couldn't wrestle and the few matches she had were unmemorable and she couldn't act at all so a lot of her backstage segments sucked; so I'm going to have to say.......that time when Trish beat the crap out of her and instead of sounding like someone who was getting beat down, she sounded like she was having the best orgasm ever or the time when Dolph broke up with her and she made the most hilarious sad face ever.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:41 am

remember when Maria saw all those pics of Dolph and some chick posted up and she caught Melina ripping them down but she thought Melina was posting them

her acting in that scene was horrific.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:41 am

Her song was by Zebrahead.

Only good thing about her, cuz Zebrahead is cool.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:45 am

My fave Maria moment was actually during the Diva Search when she gave Carmella the finger hilarious

I really liked some of her matches, she was decent in that one match where Beth debuted the Glam slam!

She held her own when she and Ashley faced Beth and Melina at WM a couple years ago. Maria had some cool/stand out moments. I loved her theme song<3
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:49 am

LOL I rember the maria Orgasim she was like uh ah ooo ah uh ooo ah!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:00 am

I guess my favo moment was when she was called upon as a witness in the court case for Chris Masters and she suddenly wasn't a dunce. It wasn't great, but, kinda lol.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:02 am

The random Maria/John Cena kiss was really random too, she's to hott for the likes of him
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:06 am

The A-Lister wrote:
My favorite moments were when Maria wasn't there

Exactly, favorite Maria moments my ass
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:07 am

My predictions for diva get cut tomorrow.

Katie Lea.

Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:12 am

I hope you're wrong Morris although TNA will hire them both in a heartbeat so its whatever! Jillian becoming a star in TNA would serve WWE right Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 773246
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:29 am

Pro Wrestling Insider say more cut will be make and raw have a lot diva.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:40 am

Yep! With 11 divas on Raw? Some chicks are definitely going

Bellas
Eve
Kelly
Alicia
Gail
Jillian
Melina
Katie
Rosa
Maryse

way to much and only Gail and Maryse get ring time so that adds to it Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I dont think any of them should get released, I would ship at least two to SD ASAP! Eve and one of the heel jobbers!

Realistically speaking all of them except Gail Kim, Melina and Maryse should worry.

Kelly Kelly is useless and if WWE fired Maria whom was way over then they wont hesitate to fire her worthless ass. Bellas and Eve aren't doing anything of importance and that's a bad thing. EVE SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT SD! Watch them fire her Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 Icon_mad

Alicia Fox is the next top heel after Maryse so she should be safe as well but knowing these idiots I won't hold my breath.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 4:03 am

Bellas -Safe
Eve -Safe
Kelly -Gone
Alicia -Safe
Gail -Safe
Jillian -Gone
Melina -Safe
Katie -Gone
Rosa -Gone
Maryse -Safe
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 4:37 am

^
I think Kelly is safe. I think they love her as much as her fans do, they just haven't put the belt on her yet. It's only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 4:41 am

I think they'll keep Jillian and Katie, they're the jobbers who make the others look good. If they should release anyone it should be the damn Bellas, they're useless
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:24 pm

No.... not Maria I can't believe WWE let her go Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 527462
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:52 pm

i know, i liked her, she's a thousand times better than that piece of trash who's now Divas champion. her best match would be one with Natalya back in 2008, Maryse interfered at the end and McCool came down to make the save. she was good at WrestleMania as well. sadly she lost her last match and can be added to that list of divas
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 5:00 pm

Ding dong the wortles piece of shit, probably the worst wrestler, she's like right above Rosa....is gone.

Their is a god and he heard me praying everynight to get that peice of shit gone
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 5:20 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:
i know, i liked her, she's a thousand times better than that piece of trash who's now Divas champion.

lmfao, what a joke that is
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 5:23 pm

Quisee wrote:
No.... not Maria I can't believe WWE let her go Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 527462

She said she didn't ask for it but she's trying to be all super positive, "I'm gonna do other things!"
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 5:24 pm

its not the end of the damn world...
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 5:26 pm

In a way I agree with Ricky about Maria being better than Maryse. Even though Maria sucked ass she still tried to improve in the ring and we can't say that for Maryse anymore, that girl is just so damn horrible now and her match with Gail on Raw showed that. The only reason she's the champion is because of her character, her character is the only thing she can pull off and even that is getting a little annoying now.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Reason behind Maria's release   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 11:40 am

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-news/details-behind-maria-kanellis-release-from-wwe

They basically released her because she told a radio station that WWE holds her back from expanding her career and she wants to have a family one day and she can't do that on the road and etc... and WWE officials weren't happy with her wanting to do outside projects
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 1:26 pm

She was not long for the biz anyways but WWE needs to stop acting like ppl are only OBLIGATED to them, I am proud of Maria for looking ahead in her future. You wont be in WWE forever!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 2:34 pm

it's WWE's way or the highway.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 6:25 pm

Why hasn't Mickie been released then? She wants to have a music career!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 9:08 pm

prolly cos Mickie is a hell of a lot more valuable...and they are prolly willing to be more leniant with Mickie then Maria...as she is more valuable
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 12:07 am

Thats pretty true since Maria was basically useless anyway
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Real Reason For Maria's WWE Firing - Details   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:34 pm

Sources: The Wrestling Observer & Pro Wrestling Torch

Maria Kanellis' release from World Wrestling Entertainment is being seen as a surprise considering that the fans voted her WWE Diva of the Year in an online poll last December not to mention that she will be appearing as a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice, which debuts in two weeks on NBC. She herself has told friends she was blindsided by the release and that she had no reason to believe it was coming.

Her departure was said to be due to management's negative reaction to an interview she did with The Sun this past January where she said she wasn't sure how much longer she'd stay with WWE because she had outside interests and would like to start a family at some point.

"I'm starting to do other things and it's partially because one day I want to be a mom and I want to get married and you can't really do that when you're on the road," Kanellis told The Sun. "So I've got to find a job that will allow me to do that."

When the interview drew a bad reaction, she did a follow-up interview to clarify that it was long way away and that she had no plans on leaving anytime soon. In the day following her release, she did a third interview to say it was not her decision to leave WWE, nor did she ask for a release. However, she did note that "when a bad relationship is over, you move on." She also said WWE was holding her back from expanding her career. WWE officials were not high on her asking to take deals outside of the company.

One company source said Vince McMahon had been negative on her in meetings in recent few weeks, with one person claiming she came back with a change in attitude after returning from Celebrity Apprentice.

"She always made my honor roll of talent to deal with on the Divas end of the roster. Super easy going and actually played a role well as the bubbly ditz," said one former WWE writer of Maria. "However, Vince knows all too well about how the ego swells when the performers get some mainstream traction and it never benefits the company."

Some of the wrestlers have an idea on how she performed on Celebrity Apprentice, with one person close to the matter saying he expects her to come out of the season looking like a star and could not understand why WWE would cut ties with her. Another wrestler said this was likely the situation because WWE figures if you find success outside of wrestling, you're going to receive outside offers and end up leaving wrestling anyway, noting what happened with Stacy Keibler.

While Maria weighs her future, she will be pursuing a career in music in the meantime as she is expected to release her debut album Sevin Sins on Apr. 13 on iTunes.

As noted earlier, Maria was snapped smoking a cigarette several months ago.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:53 pm

OMG WWE: are you serious? LMAO!

And lmao at her getting caught smoking..
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 6:38 am

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 236889
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 2:10 pm

WWE sucks

*merging into the Maria released thread*
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 3:37 pm

LOL at Maria getting caught with a cig. I always knew she smoked. YUCK. Sorry I think cigs are nasty.

As they say be careful for what you wish for you just might get it...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2