Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...

Go down 
+2
KJ
Blue Ryder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... Empty
PostSubject: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:52 pm

What do you think are the highlights and lowlights of your favourite wrestler during their WWE or TNA career?

I'll start with mine

The Miz
Highlight - When he first started his feud with Cena, I knew he officially made it in the business. At that point I liked Morrison more than Miz so I was indifferent to Miz, once he opened his obnoxious mouth I fell in love, he is friggin awesome!

Lowlight - When he faced Cena he LOST! after some pretty build up Mad Then again it is Cena, no real shocker there.

What are yours?
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:54 pm

Shannon Moore

Highlights: None, because WWE was stupid with him, as was TNA, so I'd say my RPs with him are the highlights.

Lowlights: The entire career
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 10:26 pm

Edge:

Highlights: Amazing wrestler, Amazing on the mic. He can play a face and heel. The whole package.

Lowlights: short title runs, and getting the title soon after again only to lose it a month later again. He needs one very long title run.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 10:27 pm

Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... 97925 Sounds like some major fail, KJ.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 11:38 pm

sXe NCD sXe wrote:
Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... 97925 Sounds like some major fail, KJ.

It indeed was... If only people knew he has talent...
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 2:03 am

Owen Hart

Highlights: 'King of Harts' angle, tag teams with Yoko, Bulldog, Jarrett, King of the Ring, Hart Foundation/Camp Cornette, The Nation and Black Hart (ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE, DAMMIT! WHHOOOOOO!)

Lowlights: underuse in the WWE during initial DX feud and subsequently after the Nation with the exception being him teaming up with Jarrett and Debra, resurrecting the Blue Blazer being the ultimate injustice to such a talented athlete, his sudden death

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Wed 03 Mar 2010, 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 2:06 am

That quote during his time with his time with the Nation was and still is so fucking epic.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 2:16 am

'COME AND TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!...I TRIED TO BE A NICE GUY!......I TRIED TO PLAY BY THE RULES!.....I WAS A VICTIM, I SNAP!.....WELL, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

God bless him, got taken off the planet way too soon. He was supposed to be The Game character that they later gave to HHH....sad, considering Owen would've pwned that gimmick
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 2:20 am

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
'COME AND TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!...I TRIED TO BE A NICE GUY!......I TRIED TO PLAY BY THE RULES!.....I WAS A VICTIM, I SNAP!.....WELL, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

God bless him, got taken off the planet way too soon. He was supposed to be The Game character that they later gave to HHH....sad, considering Owen would've pwned that gimmick

It'd've been interesting to see how he played that gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 2:44 am

If I had to take a whack at it, Owen propably wouldve gotten sick and tired of management putting him in shit angles (Blue Blazer) and declares again that 'enough is enough' and that he is going straight to the top, with management no longer being able to screw him out of his shots. Aiding him would be Jarrett and Debra like Chyna and DX with HHH while he wouldve been feuding with Rocky and DX etc. to obtain (eventually) the WWE Championship. Jarrett would propably have the IC Title to cement their dominance in the company, and thus feud with everybody at some point. That's how I would've played it out.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! YOU'VE PUT ME DOWN LONG ENOUGH, VINCE! YOU SCREWED OVER MY FAMILY BUT I"VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SCREWING WITH ME AND MY FRIEND JEFF!! BOOKING US AGAINST GOLDUST? STEVE BLACKMAN??? WHO IN THE HELL IS THAT?? THE WHOLE DAMN MIDCARD ISN'T EVEN UP AT MY LEVEL! THE BLUE BLAZER BULLSHIT COMES TO AN END....NOW!!! I'M THE BLACK HART! I'M WHAT THIS WHOLE BUSINESS IS...WHAT IT SHOULD BE.....I'M THE GAME, DAMMIT!"
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

Trish Stratus

Highlights: i would have to say her win at WrestleMania XIX. the feud with Victoria was just so powerful and remains the all time best diva feud i've ever seen. Trish played the underdog so well and she was given such a brilliant moment when she won. that match was fantastic and i remember cheering so hard when she won as i didn't think she'd be able to pull it off

Lowlights: if any i guess i would say Vince turning on her and all the degrading stuff she had to go through like getting sewage dumped on her and crawling around like a dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...   Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights... Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite wrestler's highlights and lowlights...
Page 1 of 1