Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010

Go down 
+3
Did You Miss Her?
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 Empty
PostSubject: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:01 pm

Beth & Kelly vs LayCool

good match but of course Kelly botches her hurricanara and didnt even think to fix her mistake. She should've laid across michelle to make the pin look more legit. Lazy pinning doesnt win matches, Kelly.

aww Beth gave Kelly the pin..on Layla!!! SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 773246
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:02 pm

biotch beating me to the punch
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:53 pm

kelly ruined this match for me, she's so not right for SD! Her skills haven't increased at all and those hurricanara's she does always look like shit, and that screaming head scissors she does when she spinning around for a fucking hour looks so dumb, I hate when she does that, I want her destroyed.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:57 pm

she was on the like list a while ago
but this performance deffo made me knock her down a peg
it sickens me that apparntly this move is planned to push her
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 6:00 pm

she's still on my like list...although her performance was below par of what I was expecting.

but it's her first match on SD...and probably isnt used to Michelle as an opponent. they have only met in the occasional Raw tag matches.

I'll wait till her next SD match to decide if i wanna just remove her from my list or not.

anyone catch Striker call Layla his sweet english muffin?
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:17 pm

Match was good but It will have been nice for the womens champ to get more ring time. I guess the point of this was to debut Kelly on SD.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:42 pm

ugh so layla jobbed to that slut? SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 478927 it really is 2007 all over again
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 7:17 am

Good match, however I hope SD use Tiffany instead of Kelly Kelly she just done all the same moves, and it was boring, I hope they dont push Kelly because she really does need to improve Gail Kim should have gone to SD! she does get a reaction she got one on her match against Jillian on Superstars

I hope Kelly Kelly improves, otherwise she should be released
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 9:44 am

uh that was Michelle who messed up. she's used to selling Gail Kim's hurricanranas which are very different. she was supposed go into the pinning position but she didn't. leave Kelly alone
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 2:19 pm

and Kelly failed to cover it up with a legit looking pin. She lazily sat on Michelle and grabbed her leg. a toddler could kick out of that.

I still consider it a Kelly botch because of the way she released her leg in that move.

either way, Kelly hasnt improved as much as I once thought, apparently.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 3:11 pm

What you said was rude, how can you tell us to leave Kelly alone? Its not our fault your being a mark and carnt accept that she botched her finisher, Kelly should not have been drafted to SD! she really needs to improve Tiffany is better than her, Tiffany has wrestled in 2 matches and she intrests me more than Kelly

I hope Kelly Kelly improves, otherwise she should be released
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010   SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

SD Diva Discussion 4/30/2010
Page 1 of 1