Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010

Go down 
+5
Quisee
King Silva
Queen Mintz
X
The Sexy Vixen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyMon 06 Dec 2010, 11:33 pm

Ted & Maryse vs Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella.

Nikki comes down and makes the switch and pins Maryse.

The Bellas leave with Bryan and i think Maryse just dumped Ted.

nice short match. I LOVE Nikki...love her.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyMon 06 Dec 2010, 11:53 pm

If this is the only divas matrch I'll be upset.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 12:32 am

Another random diva match:

Natalya vs Melina Nattie wins.
LayCool on commentary. The crowd is dead for this match.

LayCool attack Nattie post match.

so it seems Natalya is slowly moving into "transitional champ" territory. WWE is just giving her random matches and it kinda sucks. i want her to get a legit contender and real feud for once... LayCool's more of Beth's problem now..so where does that leave our champ, Nattie?

LMFAO @ Punk telling everyone to shut up
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 12:45 am

Natalya vs Melina, my dream match!! It wasn't bad, knew Natalya would win. Funny that it showed Melina walking to the back & not helping Natalya. I think Melina will turn heel & feud with Natalya. Natalya needs another opponent after LayCool, Alicia isn't credible & Maryse is still with Dibiase so face Natalya vs heel Melina would be good!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 12:50 am

yeah i was thinking that it's going to go back around to Melina now. They've slowly killed Alicia's credibility. Maryse is busy with Ted....or was busy..

so yeah i think Melina is gonna go heel vs Nattie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 12:54 am

If booked right it could be a good feud, I'm really excited. Let them feud for a few months til Melina takes it. She was a great heel so I'm looking forward to seeing it again
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 2:13 am

I hope Natalya faces Melina but I don't want Melina to win it off her.

Gail needs to or they need to do the predictable Beth v Natalya title match at WM..

The matches were decent.

The Bellas need to decide who can have Daniel..

Melina v Natalya was so random but I loved it since it was a first time match. Natalaya looked good and so did LayCool. smile
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 3:12 am

LOL at Melina jobbing. Its so funny how quickly Melina was shoved aside for Nattie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 5:11 am

King Silva wrote:
I hope Natalya faces Melina but I don't want Melina to win it off her.

Gail needs to or they need to do the predictable Beth v Natalya title match at WM..

The matches were decent.

The Bellas need to decide who can have Daniel..

Melina v Natalya was so random but I loved it since it was a first time match. Natalaya looked good and so did LayCool. smile
Damnit, I forgot about Beth for a sec, lol. She should be done with her feud with LayCool so I wouldn't mind that match happening. Also wouldn't mind if they stuck Melina in there & made it a triple threat. Either way they need to get something going with Natalya soon. When she came out I just figured she'd be facing Alicia again then when Melina's music hit I was shocked & marked out!
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 12:14 pm

The mix tag match was short. So I guess Nikki is heel and Brie is face and they're both with Daniel Bryan. As for Maryse & Ted I guess it's over between them.

Natalya vs Melina was a decent match I always wanted to see those two wrestle each other. I'm surprised Melina just walked backstage after the match & didn't help Natalya when Laycool attacked her. Is Melina turning heel?

Tamina looked pretty she straighten out her her and celebrated Santino & Kolovz's Tag Team championship win.

Last edited by Quisee on Wed 08 Dec 2010, 6:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 3:55 pm

it looks like they're going to keep Nikki Bella heel which is good since she's great at it. i think they'll break the Bellas up pretty soon anyway

i'm a little confused with the end of Melina/Nattie. they didn't really give much attention to Melina walking away so i'm not sure if this is the start of a soft turn or the camera man just goofed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 4:39 pm

i think it's the start of a turn cause King even commented on her leaving like "Melina should turn around or come back here"

i think they're gonna play it up that Melina didnt come to help Nattie.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 5:33 pm

I think Melina vs Nattie could be a good feud . Melinas so much better as a heel and Natalya deserves a seperate feud away from Laycool. We could be having some good feuds with Beth/Laycool and Melina/Natalya.
Really glad Nikkis staying heel . I'm not quite sure why Maryse split up from Ted. Yes she wasn't really helping how vanilla he is, but at least it gave her a role. Also last random thought is doesn't anyone else think it's funny how as soon as Natalya gets gold, she dumps THD and doesn't give a shit about them feuding with each other. Glad to see the hotness that is the Viper back on my screens this week ....
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 5:35 pm

I predict Natalya losing the gold to layCool at Royal Rumble?? wild guess.

I love how deep you all read into this.....from past experiences....you all should be smart enough not to.....but meh :ass:

I hope Melina gets fired in the near future....Like Tara...I'm tired of seeing her dinky ass.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 7:02 pm

We're reading into it because the camera showed her walking to the back instead of helping Natalya. They wouldn't have shown her if they didn't have something planned. This reminds me back in 2008 when Melina accidentally cost Beth her title rematch with Mickie when she went to hit Mickie with her shoe but hit Beth instead. People were wondering what would happen next & Melina ended up turning face.

Plus they could've easily had Natalya face Alicia & beat her again then have LayCool do the beatdown but they chose Melina instead which they rarely do because of the face vs face. Melina also hasn't been doing much at all so giving her a heel turn will give her something to do & help her character more.

I'm not saying it'll happen for sure but I'm not ruling anything out. Natalya needs someone else to feud with after LayCool since they will be busy with Beth & there's no other credible heels. Just gotta see what happens next week
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 7:04 pm

Like usuall...Nothing happens dunno
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 7:07 pm

We shall see next week. I definitely know LayCool aren't getting those belts back since they're going to be busy with Beth so who does that leave Natalya to feud with? Alicia isn't credible, Maryse is busy with Ted, Gail, Eve, & Melina are faces. Only makes sense to turn someone heel & they may be going with Melina
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 7:09 pm

I actually both of the SHORT matches. Lol! That's something new. Nikki's really starting to grow on me, but the Bellas acting backstage made me laugh. Is that how you talk to your sister?

Natalya VS Melina. Loved how Natalya shut Melina up by that clothesline. And man, did Laycool actually stop talking at all?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 7:11 pm

Meh...I'd perferably love to see Santina come back.

But i'd perfer seeing Tamina over Melina shifty

Although she's greener then the grass on the other side
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 6:35 am

Well...is that how Melina is going to tap out? Shitty acting on her part.

This match reminded me of why i prefer Alicia vs. Natalya over Melina vs. Natalya.......Melina is shitty and even fake when wrestling.

I admire the fact no one praised her yet again stolen innovation.

Meh...it was boring to watch tbh.

I gotta say, kinda like Ted's more mature look. Suits him, he's really a good looking feller.

I really really enjoyed the mixed tag match, Maryse once again proves why she should be a championship contender and the Bella's are finally interesting again. I enjoyed this more then Natalya-Melina match.

Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 7:01 am

I don't think that was shitty acting at all. She didn't want to tap out but was forced to. It was good story telling

I did love that submission by Melina though, was frickin awesome! Once she's heel again she'll bust out all those submissions again

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 7:05 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
I don't think that was shitty acting at all. She didn't want to tap out but was forced to. It was good story telling

I did love that submission by Melina though, was frickin awesome! Once she's heel again she'll bust out all those submissions again

It was horrible acting, it didn't look like she was in pain at all, she just looked kinda dumb tbh..that's what i saw. She wasn't taping like someone who was trying to fight it. Her tapping was damn slow for someone who was fighting off pain.

Yes...all those submissions are coming back and the whole world will praise her for "Creating them" or "Making them her own".....while we all know.....technically...they aren't Wink
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 11:05 am

A lot of the submissions Melina brought in were innovative. Like that thing she used to do on the ropes (eye of the dragon or watever it was called). I loved Melina's wrestling as a heel. Face wrestling just doesn't work for her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 7:30 pm

Viva Los Loco wrote:
A lot of the submissions Melina brought in were innovative. Like that thing she used to do on the ropes (eye of the dragon or watever it was called). I loved Melina's wrestling as a heel. Face wrestling just doesn't work for her anymore.
Yeah, her heel move set & all those submissions were amazing. I really love her face move set as well though, she always brought something new to the table. She's improved so much since the last time she was heel so I think she'll be even better as a heel this time. I LOVED her heel facial expressions, they were gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010   Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Diva Discussion 12/6/2010
Page 1 of 1