Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more

Go down 
+3
King Silva
The Sexy Vixen
Angelus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more Empty
PostSubject: Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more   Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 3:19 am

Bubba The Love Sponge had a lot to say on his radio show this morning on 102.5 FM in Tampa. He said he was fired via email by Dixie Carter, who said TNA has a zero tolerance policy for racial insensitivity. This likely has to do with the ongoing Konnan lawsuit. Bubba said he was fired for calling Awesome Kong a “dumb black bitch”, and asked how he could be labeled racially insensitive when TNA has a character called “The Black Pope.” He called Dixie Carter a “mark bitch” and said she listens to marks, and that Vince McMahon would never make decisions that way. He said Dixie shouldn’t be running TNA, that nobody watches TNA, and that appearing on TNA is beneath him. He claims to be suing TNA over Awesome Kong attacking him and he didn’t do it before because of his friendship with Hulk Hogan. He ended the broadcast by saying he is going to war against TNA, and also somehow blamed journalist Kevin Eck of the Baltimore Sun for being fired.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more   Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 3:33 am

lmfao

omg Bubba is a total queen. The baby needs a bottle, a burping and then put to bed.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more   Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 4:18 am

Where is the source?
I would post it on my other forum but without a source I can't.
But his ass is so stupid.
I hope the judge looks at him like he is crazy because his ass is.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more   Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 4:34 am

I'm guessing ewrestling news...
I guess Bubba has never heard of "racial profiling" because assuming that a black person lives in the'hood' and a has a 'posse' is racial profiling, jackass shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more   Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 4:41 am

This is Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more   Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 3:06 pm

King Silva wrote:
Where is the source?
I would post it on my other forum but without a source I can't.
But his ass is so stupid.
I hope the judge looks at him like he is crazy because his ass is.
its on almost every wrestling news site....
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more   Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 6:11 pm

lmfao! he needs help! SERIOUS HELP
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more   Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 10:20 pm

Bubba is an egotistical idiot and the more he talks, the more crazy he sounds.

Bubba won, after all the bullshit he pulled backstage, the outrageous Twitter comments, and the fight with Kong; he won. Kong was gone, forced out of the company and the business that she loved while he was still gainfully employed. Anyone else would've been content with this, but noooooooooo not Bubba; he had to go and show his ass at every minute and then that ambush that made him look insane while Kong walked away looking like the better person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more   Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more Empty

Back to top Go down

Bubba the Love Sponge is sueing TNA + more
Page 1 of 1