Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Night Mayhem Show 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Friday Night Mayhem Show 7 Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Mayhem Show 7   Friday Night Mayhem Show 7 EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 11:16 am

Lita is in the ring, to huge chants.

Lita- If there is one great thing that came from the draft, its that Vickie Guerrero will no longer be on this show!

*Fans roar*

Lita- Things will be getting back to normal around here, and you will all be excited about the Gail versus Tara main event tonight! But I have decided to make it that bit more interesting, and put Tara's World Womens Championship on the line!

Laycool's music hits, and they walk out to the stage to negativity from the crowd.

Michelle- Lita, its shocking to have to hear you and these...Very flawed fans insult Vickie like that.

Layla- How can you insult a cougar!

Laycool- Rarr, rarr!

Lita- Laycool...Nice if you got to the, you know, point of your interruption.

Michelle- Isn't it obvious?

Layla- Nah it really isn't...You better explain it to them Lay.

Michelle- We should've been drafted to Manic Monday last week. At least then we would've had a general manager who looks out for our best interests. Where is our title shots? Where are our in ring segments? Where are Laycool's opportunities?

Layla- Where? Nowhere!

Michelle- You better do something about this situation Lita, or we might just leave this show and go over to a real show which recognizes talent.

Lita- Go ahead, I don't think any of these fans care what you do. But since you do want an "opportunity" you will face Saritaylor tonight, and if you win, you will become the number one contenders for the tag championships. Oh, and that match is next!

Match 1: Number One Contendership for Tag Championships
Laycool vs Saritaylor
Sarita begins the match with a quick armdrag onto Layla, followed by an armbar submission. Layla escapes, and kicks Sarita in the head, and runs at her, only to recieve a dropkick! Layla rolls over and tags Michelle, who comes in and kicks Sarita in the gut. She whips her into the turnbuckle, but Sarita jumps off the turnbuckle with a crossbody pin! Only a near fall! Sarita tags in Taylor, and they hit a double suplex. Taylor kicks Michelle in the knee, but soon recieves a hard knee to the chest from Michelle, followed by a Russian Legsweep. Michelle tags in Layla, who applies a reverse necklock. The fans chant on Wilde, who comes back with a dropkick to Layla. She runs at the ropes, but Michelle kicks her in the back. Taylor dropkicks Michelle off the apron, and Layla comes from behind with the Layout! Sarita breaks up the fall! Michelle comes in and goes for a boot, but Taylor rolls out of the way, and Sarita dives onto McCool with a dropkick! Wilde hits the German Suplex on Layla for the win!
Winners: Saritaylor.

The Un Americanz walk out onto the stage, staring down their challengers for the title at Twisted Tyranny.

Segment 1:
Gail Kim is backstage with an interviewer.

Interviewer- Gail, how are you feeling after Lita made the announcement of Tara having to put her title on the line against you in a cage match tonight?

Gail- Obviously, I'm more than pumped. Not only do I finally get revenge on Tara inside the cage, but I also get to become the World Womens Champion.

Interviewer- You have made it clear you aren't afraid of Tara, or her "spider". Do you think this will assist you tonight?

Gail- Of course. Tara's main gameplan is intimidation...But she has no power over me, not now, not ever. I have heart, which is something she doesn't have. I strive to be the best, and at the moment she is the best. At the moment.

Interviewer- Good luck tonight Gail.

Segment 2:
Beth Phoenix is standing backstage in her locker room.

Beth- Alicia Fox, last week you screwed me out of winning the World Womens Championship! I was inches within defeating Tara, and you had to interfere for no reason whatsoever! Don't think this is the end, I will be destroying you in our match up next. And if your little masked friend wants to get involved, I'll destroy that bitch too!

Match 2: Beth Phoenix versus Alicia Fox (with mystery person)
Alicia Fox stands in the ring with a smirk, with the masked woman beside her.

Alicia- Didn't I tell you guys last week I would be making an impact, and proving that I should be the World champion? Yeah..Thats right, I did just that. I knocked the Glamazon herself out of contention for the World title. And now its my turn. My time to shine! I have been ignored long enough, and won't stand for it any longer. Beth, you say you will destroy me tonight, but you are so wrong. I'm gonna fox you out!

The match begins with Alicia running out of the ring, leading to Beth chasing her. The masked woman blocks Beth's rampage, and the two engage in a staredown. Beth Phoenix shoves the woman into the barricade, only to recieve a clothesline from Alicia Fox! Alicia picks Beth up, and slams her head into the steel steps. She then knocks her into the apron hard! Beth quickly pushes Alicia off, but Alicia comes back on the offence, kicking Beth in the knee. She slides Beth into the ring, then bangs the back of her knee onto the ring apron, and smirks as Beth winces in pain. She then hits a knee drop on Beth's knee, and applies a leglock. Beth manages to escape, and hits a clothesline on Alicia, followed by a polish hammer. Beth picks Alicia up and whips her into the ropes, but Alicia kicks her in the head. She goes for the scissors kick, but Beth reverses into a slingshot suplex! A near fall! Beth goes high risk, but Alicia gets up and kicks her in the knee, She brings Beth foward for the DDT, but Beth pushes her off. Beth then dives down onto Alicia with a clothesline! And its over!
Winner: Beth Phoenix.

After the match, the masked woman enters the ring and chop blocks Beth's knee, sending her to the ground. Alicia gets up and the two lay into Beth. The masked woman holds her down and Alicia hits the scissors kick on Beth, knocking her out! The two divas taunt the crowd, recieving huge boos.

Segment 3:
Tara is backstage, in the corridors. An interviewer soon approaches.

Interviewer- Tara! Tara, can I get a few comments?

Tara- What the hell do you want? Can't you see I'm looking for someone?

Interviewer- Well...Uh...Who are you looking for?

Tara- Not that its any of your business, but I'm looking for Lita. How dare she put my..MY world championship on the line like that. Its uncalled for.

Interviewer- Well....Don't you think you owe Gail that, after everything you've put her through?

Tara- Me owe Gail? Hah! I owe her nothing, except the worst beating of her life. And she'll be getting that tonight.

Interviewer- Could you give me your thoughts on what Alicia and the mystery woman did last week?

Tara- They made a statement, which is good. But if they ever do it at my expense, then we will have a problem. This interview is over!

Tara grabs the interviewer by the collar and slams her against the wall.

Tara- Its over!!

Match 3: Melina Open Invitational
Melina is in the ring, gloating.

Melina- Tonight, I am going to prove once and for all why I am the most dominant diva on Friday Night Mayhem. I am inviting any divas from the back, from the crowd, or from the slums...Wherever...To come into this ring and face off against me. You'll lose, but at least you'll lose to the best.

Waiting...

Melina- Theres noone? I should've known everyone out there would be too intimidated to get into this ring with me...

Its Candice Michelle! Candice makes her way down to the ring, recieving applause from the fans!

Melina vs Candice Michelle
Melina runs at Candice, but Candice hits an armdrag, sending Melina to the mat. She then hits a dropkick, sending Melina into the turnbuckle. Candice charges at Melina, but she moves and Candice crashes into the turnbuckle! Melina slams Candice by the hair into the mat, and begins choking her out. She kicks Candice hard in the head. Melina picks Candice up and whips her into the ropes, but Candice comes back with a spinning wheel kick! Only a two count! Candice goes to the top rope for a crossbody, but Melina moves, as Candice crashes into the mat. Melina picks Candice up, and hits the Headliner for the victory!
Winner: Melina.

Melina picks Candice up after the bell and throws her out of the ring, before posing for the papparazzi once more.

Segment 4:
Tara- Lita! Lita! How dare you put my title on the line like that...I am the champ! I decide when people face me, not you!

Lita- Tara...I am the general manager around here, not you. I will decide who you face, and when you face them. And the match is still on. But, I will be adding a special enforcer to stand outside the cage to ensure another incident like last week doesn't occur.

Tara- And who is going to be our lil enforcer, huh Lita?!

Lita- Me!

Main Event: World Womens Championship: Gail vs Tara
Special Enforcer Lita
The cage lowers as the two divas stare eachother down, and get in eachother's faces. Lita watches from the outside of the cage, walking around slowly. Tara shoves Gail backwards, and Gail comes back with hard forarms to Tara's head. Tara quickly rakes Gail in the eye, and throws her into the steel! Gail clutches her back, as Tara grabs her by the hair, and throws her across the ring. Tara picks her up again by the hair and puts her on her back, applying a submission. Gail manages to get her feet on the cage, flipping over, and out of nowhere hitting the Eat Defeat! Only a 2 count! Gail picks Tara up and this time throws her into the cage. She begins punching at the head of Tara, before going high risk. She hits a diving dropkick onto Tara! Only a 2 count!

She goes for a hurracarana, but Tara catches her and powerbombs her into the cage! She begins climbing the cage, but Gail manages to get back to her feet, and pull Tara off, then hit a neckbreaker! Both divas are down. Once they get back to their feet, they exchange blows, with Gail getting the upperhand, only to be kneed in the gut. Tara goes for the Spiders Web, but Gail reverses into the Christo submission! Tara screams in pain. She reaches the ropes, but there are no ropebreaks. She then crawls over to the cage door, and tries escaping. Gail lets go of the hold as Tara's hand touches the floor, and pulls Tara back into the ring. She whips Tara into the turnbuckle, and charges at her, slamming her shoulders into her chest. She goes to the top rope, but Tara pushes her in between the cage and the ropes. She kicks Gail, before running at the ropes, and thumping Gail hard! Gail rolls back into the ring, and Tara goes for the Widows Peak, but Gail reverses. She goes for the Eat Defeat again, but Tara catches her arm, and powerbombs her! 1...2...Kick out! Tara goes for the moonsault, but Gail moves. Gail then hits a diving neckbreaker! She pauses for a moment, before climbing the cage. She reaches the top, but Alicia Fox and the mystery woman run through the crowd, with Alicia distracting Lita, as the mystery woman prevents Gail from climbing out. Gail kicks the mystery woman in the head, before standing on top of the cage, and jumping down onto Tara, who kicks her in the gut! Tara picks Gail up, and hits the Widows Peak for the win, and retains her title!
Winner and still champion: Tara.

After the match, Beth runs down to the ring and chases the trio off, before standing in the ring with Gail, staring down the three divas.

Lita- Alright, I've had enough with this constant interference the past two weeks...Next week, Gail and Beth will team up against Alicia and Tara in a no disqualification match. And your "mystery woman" will be forced to unmask, otherwise Alicia will be fired on the spot!

Last edited by XXX on Tue 10 Aug 2010, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 7   Friday Night Mayhem Show 7 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:30 am

lol at the fans happy that there is no more vickie on the show. i liked the gail interview. yay for beth winning. i was hoping gail would win but she will get her chance. good show
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 7   Friday Night Mayhem Show 7 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 5:18 am

U've been delivering every show..so good job mate! smile

" Very Flawed fans." hahaha..nice one

Awesome main event. I was actually hoping for Gail to win..Guess I'll have to wait.

What's the Headliner btw?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 7   Friday Night Mayhem Show 7 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 5:20 am

I wanted Gail to win too, but its too soon Teary Eyed

The Headliner is the Split Legged DDT.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 7   Friday Night Mayhem Show 7 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 5:21 am

Oh okay..thanks for clearing that up. Friday Night Mayhem Show 7 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 7   Friday Night Mayhem Show 7 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:26 am

clearly i am the only one to treat LayCool right bahahahaaaaa

awsome Beth/Alicia match..kinda wanna know who the mystery person is

nice little Melina/Candice match, woulda prefered if Melina had jobbed...nice to see her heel though, it ultimately makes her more interesting

amazing main event totally great, and i cant wait for the ME next week, i love how your booking Tara and Alicia....if only LayCool where booked a wee bi better
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 7   Friday Night Mayhem Show 7 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:48 am

Its hard to book Laycool strong when the champs are heels. Thats why I'm building Saritaylor up as strong face challengers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 7   Friday Night Mayhem Show 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Mayhem Show 7
Page 1 of 1