Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Night Mayhem Show 8

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Friday Night Mayhem Show 8  Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Mayhem Show 8    Friday Night Mayhem Show 8  EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 2:41 am

Match 1: Jillian vs Michelle (w Layla)
Quick side headlock from Jillian, taking Michelle to the mat. Hits the handspring leg drop! Only a 1 count. Jillian whips Michelle into the corner, but Michelle kicks her in the head, and throws her by the hair into the mat. Michelle applies a rear naked choke, but Jillian manuovers out, and hits a dropkick on Michelle, who rolls out of the ring. Jillian goes for a baseball slide, but McCool moves and goes for a clothesline, but Jillian ducks, and pushes McCool into the steel steps! Layla walks up from behind, but Jillian catches her, and throws her into the barricade hard. Jillian whips McCool into the ring, and goes for the sitout facebuster, but McCool reverses into a boot! 1....2..Kick out! McCool goes for the Faithbreaker, but Jillian reverses, and hits another dropkick. She goes high risk for a diving crossbody onto Layla on the outside! She gets on the apron, but McCool delivers a neckbreaker onto the ropes. She pulls her into the ring and goes for the Mad-T, but Jillian reverses into a unique leg lock. McCool taps!
Winner by submission: Jillian.

Laycool try and attack Jillian after the match, but Jillian double clotheslines them both! Melina comes from behind and hits Jillian! She then hits the Last Call, and taunts the knocked out Jillian, before grabbing a mic.

Melina- Err...Whats wrong Jillian? You’re looking a little dazy right now. Maybe you should've accepted by job offering as my makeup stylist, because honey, you’re about to get your ass kicked all over this ring! Melina leaves, sending a bold challenge to Jillian.

Backstage Segment:
Lita- I've had enough of Tara crawling away with the victory as a result of interference. Because of her, I'm going to once again change the stipulation of tonights tag match. The person who scores the pinfall will become the World Womens Champion!

Match 2: Maryse vs Tiffany!
Maryse is shocked to see Tiffany in the ring. Tiffany charges at the mocking Maryse with a powerful spear takedown, followed by punches! Maryse rolls out of the ring, but Tiffany quickly follows her and attacks her from behind, pushing her into the barricade! Tiffany then whips Maryse into the steps, but Maryse reverses, sending Tiffany instead! Angelina comes over and begins mocking Tiffany, as Maryse rolls her into the ring. Maryse pulls Tiffany by the hair, sending her across the ring. She then hits a bodyslam, followed by an elbow! Tiffany reverses a French Kiss attempt, into a delayed suplex! Angelina gets on the ropes, distracting Tiffany. Out of nowhere, Taylor and Sarita run down to the ring and chase off Angelina. Maryse comes from behind with a French TKO! 1....2....Kick out! Maryse is shocked, and begins arguing with the ref. She goes for the DDT again, but Tiffany charges her into the corner. She then hits an alleyoop! Its over!
Winner: Tiffany.

Backstage Segment
Gail Kim is warming up for the match, when Beth Phoenix comes in and places her hand on Gail's shoulder.

Beth- Tonight Gail, we have a huge tag team match, with Tara's world championship on the line. I respect you as a competitor, but the Glamazon is going to be leaving with the championship. Tara has managed to crawl away with the victory over me by cheating and using Alicia as her puppet. Its time I took what was rightfully mine.

Gail- Beth, I have a ton of respect for you, and glad that I get the opportunity to team with you tonight. But if we look at the record books, you have lost to Tara twice now, regardless of how she won. Last week, I was inches within winning, when Alicia screwed me. So I know how it feels to come up short. We both have revenge on mind, but this thing with Tara for me is more personal.

Beth- I understand. Regardless of who deserves the title more, lets just get the championship to the side who deserves it, not the bunch of cheaters.

Gail and Beth engage in a friendly stare down.

Backstage Segment
Taylor Wilde is being interviewed backstage.

Interviewer- Taylor, what are your thoughts on the ebautiful people's recent actions?

Taylor- What do I think? I'm pissed, not really thinking much apart from beating the crap out of them with a chair! Who the hell do those bitches think they are? I can't wait till the PPV, where I can finally give them whats coming to them, and claim the tag championships with Sarita!

Main Event: World Womens Championship
Alicia and Tara (c) vs Beth and Gail

Quick dropkick from Gail to Alicia, before striking Alicia aggressively. She runs at Alicia, but recieves an elbow, and a tilt-a-whirl slam! Alicia slams Gail's head into the mat, and then begins arguing with the referee, allowing the masked woman to choke Gail! Beth looks pissed, chasing after her, only to be stopped by the referee. This allows Tara and Alicia to hit a double suplex onto Gail! 1...2...Kick out! Alicia tags in Tara, who kicks Gail hard in the head. She then hits a snap suplex floatever, only for a two count. Tara throws Gail into the turnbuckle, but recieves a double kick to the midsection! Gail goes high risk for a crossbody, but Tara moves! 1....2...Kick out! Tara looks pissed, and picks Gail up and applies a backbreaker submission. Beth tries to build momentum for Gail, allowing her to escape. She runs at the ropes, only to recieve a knee to the gut from Tara! 1....2...Kick out! Tara tags back in Alicia, who hits a facecrusher. She then follows it up with a knee to the gut of Gail. She goes for a bodyslam, but Gail reverses into a charging neckbreaker! She gets the hot tag on Beth!

Beth comes in with a hard shoulder block on Alicia, followed by an elbow to Tara! Beth runs at the ropes, hitting a hard clothesline onto Alicia. She whips her into the ropes, and runs at her, ramming her shoulder hard into Alicia's chest. She picks her up, and slams her into the mat! 1....2...Tara breaks it up! Beth begins laying the strikes into Tara, before throwing her out of the ring! The masked woman begins dragging Alicia out of the ring, but Beth grabs Alicia and doesn't let go. Gail dives off the apron with a swanton like move, taking out the duo! Tara comes from behind with a kick to Beth's knee, followed by a Spiders Web! The masked woman puts Alicia back into the ring, and she goes for the pin! 1......2...Kick out! Alicia goes for the scissors kick, but Beth dodges, and hits the Glam Slam! 1...2....Gail breaks it up! Beth looks a combination of shocked and pissed towards Gail. The two engage in a staredown/argument, before Alicia comes from behind, pushing Beth into Gail, and hitting a rollup! 1.....2....Tara breaks it up! Alicia now directs her frustration to Tara, as the masked woman also looks argumentive. Alicia slaps Tara hard, and goes for another, however Tara catches it, and hits the Widows Peak! She drags Alicia over to the corner and tags herself in. She runs at Beth, only to recieve a hard spear! 1...2....Kick out! Beth goes for a powerslam, but Gail tags herself in and hits the Eat Defeat on Tara from on top of Beth's shoulder, which in turn knocks them both out! Gail pins Tara, and wins the championship!!
Winner and new World champion: Gail Kim!

Beth and Tara both get to a stance, looking furious. Beth approaches Gail and begins arguing with her. Beth shoves Gail, and Gail shoves her back! The masked woman slides a chair into the ring, and Tara goes to hit Gail, but Gail ducks, and instead the chair decks Beth! Gail looks shocked towards Beth, only to recieve a Widows Peak from the pissed off Tara. "You stole my title bitch! I'm gonna destroy you!" Tara picks Gail up and begins choking her out, as Alicia and the masked woman run up the stage.

Lita's music hits, and she makes her way onto the stage.

Lita- Hold on! Tara, stop choking her right now!

Tara stops, and begins listening to Lita, as does Gail, and Beth who is now out of the ring.

Lita- Firstly, congradulations on your huge title win Gail! I'm just sorry to inform you, that this week at the ppv Twisted Tyranny, your going to be having your first title defence. You'll be facing Beth and Tara in a triple threat! And if Alicia, the masked woman or anyone else interferes, they will be fired on the spot!

The masked woman and Alicia begin arguing with Lita.

Alicia- Thats not fair! Wheres my shot! I deserve a shot! How dare you!

Lita- Alicia, shut the hell up! You are the reason for all these problems as of late! As for the two of you, as I said last week, your "friend" is going to take her mask off right now, otherwise both of you will be fired right now!

The fans cheer at this, while the two stare at eachother, before the masked woman hits a powerful roundhouse kick to the head of Lita! The two taunt, as the masked woman takes off her mask, and is revealed to be Jacqueline! The crowd goes crazy with shock, which is also displayed on the faces of Tara, Beth & Gail.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 8    Friday Night Mayhem Show 8  EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 9:43 am

YAY!! GAIL WINS!!!! I was not expecting that when you said before that it was too early for her to win. Loved the main event.

Jacqueline?? Someone who I was no expecting as well. Looking forward to Jillian VS Melina as well

Good job mate smile
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 8    Friday Night Mayhem Show 8  EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 10:13 am

Thanks, I always appreciate your comments smile

Tara is really boring me as champ, and I wanted to do something unpredictable and give the first champion a short reign.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 8    Friday Night Mayhem Show 8  EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 11:08 am

Nice opening match, nice to see Jillian get a win. The attack after, Meh, but it's melina lol.

Not sure how i feel about Lita as GM, but slowly warming up to her. Great change of stipulation.

Another fun match, i would actually love to see Maryse and Tiffany work together.

Interesting segment between Gail & Beth.

Lol who are the ebautiful people?? LMAO, nice segment though.

Main event aight, not sure i like who the champion is, since i don't really see any direction to go on from there. it would have been more awesome if the masked woman got involved and helped Alicia win, that would be something to be pissed off a bout and the direction i would have taken......but lol, this one is good as well. Jacqueline?? Interesting choice.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 8    Friday Night Mayhem Show 8  EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:24 pm

i didnt get it all at first. like i browsed before reading about the tag match for the title...but it made sense haa
main event was awsome
and i loved the opening match smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 8    Friday Night Mayhem Show 8  Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Mayhem Show 8
Page 1 of 1