Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special) Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special)   Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special) EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:38 am

Lita makes her way down to the ring to a huge pop from the crowd.

Lita- Tonight is a very special night, as a new show will be born named Manic Monday this next week. It is only fair, that we make tonight a special night, hence why the draft special will be tonight. As you are aware, only the champion Tara is ineligible to be drafted.

Vickie Guerrero walks down onto the stage.

Vickie- Excuse me! *pauses* I said excuse me! Your right Lita, tonight is a very special night. Its even more special because Layla and Michelle will be walking away with the tag team championships! I am more than just beauty, and as I am the general manager of Manic Monday, I will be here to select my draft pics personally.

Lita- Oh good Vickie...Why don't you stay down there, and I'll make my way down there too and we can do the first draft pic right now?

Vickie- Well...I guess we could do that right now. You are so losing your best talent.

Lita walks down the ramp and onto the stage, where Vickie is, and a wheel with all of the divas names on Friday Night Mayhem.

Lita- Whenever your ready Vickie.

Vickie notices Lita is in the way of the wheel.

Vickie- Uh...Excuse me.

Vickie dips her flabby arm into the wheel, and picks out the ticket. Her face cringes when she sees her pic. Lita smiles, reading the paper.

Lita- Looks like Maria will be making her way to Manic Monday!

Match 1: Four Corners Tag Championship Elimination
Red Bomshells vs Un Americanz (c) vs LayCool vs Sarita/Wilde

The match begins between Christy and Katie. A quick lockup, and Katie is in control with a headlock, taking Christy to the ground. Christy chokes her with her legs, and the two return to a staredown. Christy delivers hard forarms to Katie, and runs at the ropes, only to recieve a backbreaker for a 2 count. Katie tags in Daffney, who begins choking out Christy on the ropes. Daffney then goes for a suplex, but Christy flips over her, and reverses into a reverse DDT! She manages to tag in Maria, who dives onto Daffney with a crossbody! She then dropkicks Layla off of the apron. Daffney is being tended to by the ref, and Michelle kicks Maria hard in the head! Daffney then covers the lifeless Maria for the 3! Red Bombshells are eliminated.

Taylor Wilde dives off of the top rope with a dropkick onto Daffney! She then picks Daffney up and whips her into the ropes, hitting a running calf kick! She grabs the distracting McCool and throws her over the top rope. She goes high risk again, but Layla grabs her foot. This allows Daffney to throw Wilde into the barricade on the outside! Daffney and McCool engage in a brief staredown, before Daffney throws McCool over the top rope and to the mat outside! Wilde soon makes it back into the ring, and Daffney begins stomping on her. She tags in Katie, and the two hit a double suplex, only for a 2 count. Wilde manages to get the hot tag on Sarita, who jumps in with a clothesline onto Katie, followed by a dropkick! She goes high risk, and hits a diving armdrag! Daffney tries interfering, but Sarita kicks her in the gut. Katie comes from behind with a forearm. She then goes for a backbreaker, but Sarita reverses into a roll up! Katie/Daffney are eliminated. Daffney hits Sarita from behind with her belt after the pinfall, before they walk off!

Layla runs in, and goes for the pin on Sarita, but only gets a late 2 count! She begins screaming to the ref, before tagging in Michelle. Michelle sets up the faithbreaker, but Sarita reverses into a hurracarana! She then tags in Taylor Wilde, who hits a calf kick on Michelle, followed by a dropkick. Wilde goes for the German Suplex, but McCool runs at the turnbuckle, slamming Taylor's head into it. She begins setting up for the brutal kick to the head, but Wilde ducks, and scores the victory using a unique roll up manuover!
Winners: Taylor and Sarita.

After the match, Un Americanz storm the ring and hit Saritaylor from behind with bottles of hairspray! They then tauntwith the titles over the knocked out contenders to huge boos.

Backstage Segment:
Beth Phoenix is backstage warming up for her huge championship match tonight, when Lita approaches her.

Beth- Lita?

Lita- Hello Beth. I see you are preparing for your match later on tonight...Thats great.

Beth- Yeah...Can I help you with anything?

Lita- Well no, not exactly. I just thought I'd tell you that I don't want another Breakout incident, therefore I am assigning a guest referee for the match.

Beth- Okay...I can deal with that. They just better not get in my way.

Lita- I can assure you, that this person will remain strictly professional. Oh, and since this is personal, if Tara gets herself disqualified, she will be stripped of her championship instantly. And if you get yourself disqualified, you will not recieve another shot at the world championship while Tara remains champion. Good luck out there!

Match 2: Friday Night Mayhem Superstar v Manic Monday Superstar

Jillian is stunned, as Serena makes her way down to the ring. The two engage in a personal staredown, before Serena decks Jillian to the mat with a clothesline! She gets on top of her and begins banging her head into the canvas, before choking her out! The ref pulls Serena off of Jillian, who charges at Serena with a spear, tackling her to the mat! Serena kicks Jillian to the ground, and pulls the padding off of the turnbuckle. She tries whipping Jillian into it, but Jillian reverses, sending Serena to the corner. Jillian attempts a handspring splash, but Serena moves, throwing Jillian's head into the unpadded steel on the turnbuckle. Jillian falls to the ground, motionless, as Serena pins her for the victory.
Winner: Serena.

Vickie Guerrero- Excuse me. I said EXCUSE ME! As I am the general manager of Manic Monday, I took it upon myself to sign the best talent the world has to offer, and therefore signed Serena to a contract. As she defeated Jillian, this entitles me to two draft picks. I said excuse me!

Vickie pulls out the first name, and it is revealed to be Mickie James! Vickie seems pleased about this.

The second name Vickie pulls out, is Christy Hemme. She doesn't seem happy about this pic.

Backstage Segment
Gail Kim is backstage with the camera close up to her face.

Gail Kim- Tara...I hear that you like spiders. Well you know what? I do too.

Gail lifts up her palm, revealing a tarantula crawling over her hand slowly.

Gail Kim- Did you know spiders hate being confined within small places? What I really want to know though...Do you like being confined in small places, Tara? Regardless of what happens tonight, I am challenging you to a match next week. In a steel cage match!

Backstage Segment
Beth is shown walking backstage, when she is approached by Alicia Fox.

Beth: ...Get out of my way.

Alicia: Why so mean? You seem to have a problem with everyone around here, don't you? I can't wait to see you lose your match tonight. Then someone else will have a chance at gold...Someone like me.

Beth: Are you done?

Alicia: Yes, but don't think this is the last time I'll be in your face. If you did happen to win tonight, that is.

Alicia walks off, leaving Beth to glare Alicia down.

Match 3: Mickie James vs Eve

The two shake hands before the match. They quickly lock up, with Eve applying a headlock on Mickie, before taking her down to the mat. Mickie wraps her legs around Eve's head, escaping from the hold, as the two engage in a staredown. Eve runs at Mickie, but Mickie kicks her in the gut, and delivers the Mickie-DDT! Its over.
Winner: Mickie James.

Vickie: Excuse me! Congradulations Piggie....I mean Mickie. Because of your win, I can now select two more draft pics!

Vickie puts her hand back into the barrell, and selects two tickets.

Vickie: Excuse me! Can't you say I have important news to tell you! *boos* Excuse me!! My two selections are Nattie, and Sarita!

Mickie finally makes her way down to the stage, staring down with Vickie.

Mickie: I don't know what the hell your problem is Vickie. You wanna start this shit again, huh?! You picked the wrong woman to mess with!

Awesome Kong charges down onto the stage, and locks eyes with the shocked Mickie! Quick backhand from Kong, and she sets up for the Awesome Bomb, sending Mickie hard into the steel floor! Vickie Guerrero cackles to huge boos as she goes over to Kong. Kong growls, before walking to the back, with Lita looking shocked at what just transpired!

Backstage Segment
Michelle and Layla are backstage, watching the television.

Michelle: Wow...Did you see that Lay?!

Layla: Wow...Awesome Kong just destroyed Mickie!

Michelle: But didn't Vickie just look so beautiful.

Laycool: rarr, rarr!

Michelle: You know Lay, I'm kind of suprised. How did Awesome Kong manage to lift Mickie up that high without breaking her back?

Layla: I dunno Michelle...But shes so strong.

Michelle: Sent Piggy back to the farm. But now Mickie is going to be in a hospital bed or at home...Eating, of course. She needs to lose weight...Not gain more.

Layla: Thats so true Michelle! By the time she comes back, Kong won't be able to do that to her again!

Eve enters, looking at the two of them in shock, as they turn and glare at her in confusion.

Michelle: Speaking of pigs...I mean, hey look Lay, its Steve!

Eve: You two think you're so funny, don't you? Insulting people like that? Its about damn time someone gave you what you deserved.

Layla: OMG! Are you giving us a shot at the tag titles?!

Michelle: Nope Lay...She don't have the power to do that. She don't have the power to do much of anything actually...

Eve: Is that so? I have the power to kick your ass in the ring Michelle.

Michelle: *yawns* Didn't you already try that already...And lose? Nah I don't have time to bother on people like you...Why don't you get your head checked, or something. Did that DDT make you a bit slow, tonight?

Eve: My 'head' is perfectly fine, Michelle. If you don't want to step in the ring with me, maybe Layla will.

Layla: But...But...That would be kind of unfair...I wouldn't be able to continue after dying from laugher when you...

Laycool: Can't get in the ring!! *laughs*

Eve slaps Layla, leading to Michelle punching her in the head, and the two kicking her to the ground, before throwing her into the wall. Michelle then runs at her, hitting a powerful knee to Eve's skull!

Main Event: Two out of Three Falls for the World Title
Beth Phoenix vs Tara

And the special referee.....

Tiffany makes her way down to the ring, as the two divas look on in shock! She makes her way into the ring, and orders for the bell to be rung.

The match begins with Tara and Beth engaging in a staredown, before they lock up. Beth uses her strength to throw Tara to the ground. Tara looks on at Beth in shock, before getting to her feet. They go to lock up again, but Tara kicks Beth in the gut, and hits a knee to her head! Tara picks Beth up, and hits a quick snap suplex, only for a 2 count! She then picks her up again, and knees her in the gut, before slamming her to the mat by her hair. Tara throws Beth out of the ring, and slams her into the announce table, then whips her into the barricade! She charges at Beth, but Beth hits a powerful shoulder tackle to Tara, sending her to the hard mat! Beth slides Tara back into the ring, and gets on the apron, but Tara hits a superkick to Beth, knocking her to the ground on the outside! Tiffany gets to a seven count before Beth manages to get back into the ring. Victoria goes for the widows peak, but Beth reverses into a side slam! Only a 2 count. Beth whips Tara into the turnbuckle, and charges at her, but Tara moves, and applies the tarantula submission! Tiffany gets to a count of 4, before Tara lets go of the hold. Tara gets on the apron and jumps over the ropes, slamming down on Beth's head with a legdrop, for a 2 count! She shows frustration, arguing with Tiffany. Tara goes to the top rope, but Beth quickly gets to her feet, climbing the rope after her. After a few fist exchanges, Beth gets the advantage, and hits a superplex on Tara! Both divas are unable to get to their feet, but when they finally do, they exchange in fists! Beth gets the upper hand, running at the ropes, but Tara accidently throws her into Tiffany, sending Tiffany out of the ring! Beth hits a spinebuster on Tara, but there is noone to count the fall. Beth is pissed. Tara goes for a poweful kick to Beth, but Beth catches it and reverses into a fisherman suplex pin!
Winner of First Fall: Beth Phoenix.

Tara rolls out of the ring, where Beth follows. Tara turns around and clotheslines Beth, before throwing her head first into the steel post! Tara gets back into the ring, and Tiffany reaches an 8 count before Beth gets back in. Tara begins kicking her in the body, before picking Beth up and going for the Spiders Web. Beth reverses into the Glam Slam, but Tara grips Tiffany's shirt, before rolling Beth up with tight leverage!
Winner of Second Fall: Tara.

Tara begins celebrating, with an angry Beth coming from behind. Beth goes to clothesline Tara, but she dodges, and hits Tiffany instead! Tiffany rolls out of the ring, holding her head in pain! Beth then clotheslines Tara. Out comes a masked mysterious woman from the crowd. Tara looks on shocked as the woman begins kicking into Beth, kicking her in the head, knocking her to the ground. Both divas whip Beth into the ropes, but Beth comes back with a double clothesline with impact! Beth tries to unmask the woman but Tara attacks her from behind. Out of the back, Gail charges down and begins attacking Tara with a clothesline, then dropkicks the masked woman, who flees out of the ring. Gail soon chases her through the crowd, and Beth begins getting back to her feet, but Alicia Fox enters the ring and hits a powerful axe kick to the back of her head! Tara slowly crawls over to Beth, and puts her hand on Beth's chest. Tiffany climbs back into the ring, before counting the fall, but Beth breaks out at a late two! The fans roar. Tara is stunned, and begins arguing with Beth. Beth comes from behind and locks in Tara's arms for the Glam Slam, but she runs at the corner, ducking as Beth's head hits the post! Tara then picks Beth up and hits the Widows Peak! Its over!
Winner and still champion: Tara.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special)   Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special) EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:50 am

Poor eve being attacked by those monsters.

LMAO is Vickie not happy with none of her picks? LMAO

Un amerikanz and their hairspray bottles, gotta love em.

Cool main event, just tired of Tare.

My likey, funny yet entertaining show.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special)   Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special) EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:03 am

The main event was exciting..I can only hope for WWE to do something like that with the Divas.Really enjoyed the 4 corner tag match as well.

Looking forward to see Gail VS Tara.

What's gonna happen to Saritaylor now?

Good stuff..and btw I think u put in the Unamercianz instead of Katie/Daffney when u listed the match.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special)   Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special) EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 10:13 am

Draft Results- Going to Manic Monday
Maria
Mickie James
Christy
Sarita
Natalya

Supplemental Draft Results- Going to Manic Monday
Taylor Wilde
Eve
Daffney
Katie
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special)   Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special) EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:44 am

that was entertaining. lol vickie. that show has a good roster.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special)   Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special) EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:12 am

lmfao at the LayCool segment
awsome main event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special)   Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Mayhem Show 6 (Draft Special)
Page 1 of 1