Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desperate Housewives

Go down 
+3
KTV-Time
Shimmer Mark
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Desperate Housewives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 1:09 am

Karen's husband is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 1:28 am

Tank don't make me get Ms McClusky to come and beat you up with Susan's halloween bat. You know she'd do it.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011, 4:15 pm

OMG!!! My creepy little nig, ORSON IS BACK!!!! I fucking love him! This show is getting GOOD!!! The riot was crazy! Poor Lee got hit in the head, Susan got trampled, and saddest of all Juanita found out the truth, Gabby really fucked up with that letter. Ohh somebody shot Paul!!! It's about damn time, it's obvious Mike has something to do with it, I wonder who he got to shoot him, I was thinking it's Beth.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011, 7:41 pm

I like Karen's husband.

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011, 8:59 pm

Now that I think about it, Lee or Bob may have been the shooter. They both have motives for doing it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 11:30 pm

Last night's episode:

Andrew breaking into Karen's house was such lulz rofl Karen cracks me up. called him a drunk homo. Go Karen!!

but no one is as funny as Renee (Vanessa Williams) in the hospital. Her comments were awesome.

I wish i was smart enough to make the money Carlos and Tom Scavo make. Company jets? I mean...wow.

i understand what Renee meant by "Everyone has pain. Only a selfish bitch checks out and passes it on to everyone else." Sounds cold-hearted, but i can understand that..and being someone who attempted suicide twice, i still feel guilty about watching my big brother all worried and concerned for me in the hospital after he found me.

anyway, another great episode. Renee and her 'lame-ass party' was nice smile
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Apr 2011, 12:57 am

Why was Elvis being so mean to Bree???? lol This was a decent episode. Tom looked a little old in this episode. Vixen, did u really think I would spoil the episode for u???
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Apr 2011, 1:57 am

if you really had i woulda been so pissed.

i am loving Renee more and more.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Apr 2011, 2:10 am

She's a jerk to all of the other women and I LOVE IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Apr 2011, 2:14 am

when she showed up at the hospital saying "oh we'll just tell the caterer one less person unless someone else decides to flake out on me!" I loled.

she's such a bitch...but a good bitch..like Edie.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Apr 2011, 5:28 am

I Love Lynnette..why was Tom offered this job?? Lynette is CLEARLY the bussiness man in the family. She just KNOWS how to get her way and i love it.

I HOPE this is another Andrew/Bree storyline. Those two are my favorite on screen dynamic duo. They feed off each other soooo well and if you've followed it like i did from the VERY beginning. You would know their relationship is just one of the most amazing developments on Desperate Housewives.

Susan scenes just make me sad and she STILL annoys me.

And Gabby and Renee just crack me up.."Suprise!!!'......."KIDNEY!!!"

HAHAHAH GOOD STUFFS, GOOD STUFFS...STILL ONE OF THE BEST WRITTEN SHOWS ON TV today.
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:30 am

Poor Susan....That was so sad seeing her be stood on! Those people should get beaten up, who do they think they are Teary Eyed So sad seeing her lie there...
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:38 am

Starship Pain wrote:
Poor Susan....That was so sad seeing her be stood on! Those people should get beaten up, who do they think they are Teary Eyed So sad seeing her lie there...

Are u talking about during the riot??? when she was trampled..
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 11:20 am

Yes, it was so horrific!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:40 pm

This episode sucked...no Renee Teary Eyed

i was completely uninterested in any of the storylines going on today...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 12:42 am

FINALLY!!! i caught up on this. OMG watching Gabby getting attacked by her stepfather brought me to tears. If my rapist ever found me...i'd kill him, no question. Thank God for Carlos.

Bree's got a new man...he's not that hott but he's decent.

Poor Renee Teary Eyed It sucks seeing an ex moving on with their lives.

I still cant stand Lynette and i'm happy Tom and her are divorcing.

Susan is still annoying but nice to see her save Paul i guess.

I'm sorry i'm just so caught up in Gabby's story because I can relate to it so much. Plus she's my fave housewife.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 6:38 am

Renee was HILARIOUS in this one.

I have to give HUGE props to the director, the camera angles in the Lynnette-Tom scenes.....incredible, it reminded me of the british shows i watch. Their way of filming. Is probably why i was soooo facinated by their bread and breakfast scenes....actually even their scenes at home....i just loved the angle.

I understand tom, I understand Lynette...i feel like if they can't make it, no couple will. They have been through SOOO much together, it would be such a shame. Lynette..STILL my fave housewife with Bree.

Bree, her hubby is hot simply because of his age....i like him. LMAO "Homographic memory"...Lee can be hilarious.

OVERALL...their poorest season finale yet, it was one of the BEST episodes IMO. BUT their season finaly's are usually set up SOOO amazingly at the end you are always jaw dropping wtf .......this season Finaly...didn't have that.

Remember last time, they had us talking with the baby switch....and then with Paul Moving in....this season...had nothing OMG worth dunno
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm

OMG!!! Anyone saw the Season premier!?!???!?

I loved the ending...like OMG!!

"I know what you did"
"It makes me sick"
"I'm going to tell"

AAHH!!!!!! SOOO glad it's back...bitches!!!! Final season though Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:26 pm

I love Renee. She is great!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Housewives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2