Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn , the past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Damn , the past Empty
PostDamn , the past

Damn , the past Fvk285Before you guys knew me i was well when i first came to this site, i was a 14 year odl with one fucked up life, i remember maybe vix and blue really remember but i was what i thought "in love" with this boy Jon, i gave up myself to him (virginity) and stuff and i ended up getting pregnant and he was cheating and just a bunch of shit i had a misscarrage but i hvent spoke to him since and i come to find he is dating one of my old friends, im looking at his picture just thinking to myself "the fuck was on mt mind" i let him treat me terribly and didnt do anything about it.
So weird, ive changed but by the looks of it he hasnt. I wonder if he still thinks about me? point is i really regret this shit so much lol, just wanna know have you guys had any regrets in the past (relationship wise) ?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Damn , the past :: Comments

Venom
Re: Damn , the past
Post Fri 08 Oct 2010, 4:51 pm by Venom
Holy shit, you went through a lot. D:

I don't have too many regrets with relationships. My problem is that when they're over, I get pissed that I "wasted my time" but I can't even say it was a waste since I enjoyed it.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:03 pm by The Sexy Vixen
i remember when we met and you told me this stuff....i think it's what helped us develop the close relationship we have now...that and the classic forum love triangle hehe we've gone through a lot of similar situations..

hugs

i have done tons of things i regret but today on a soap opera (yeah a soap lol) i heard some good advice. "Life is too short to live it filled with regrets...Just look to the future and doing whatever makes you happy"

the past is the past...it cannot be changed...just know you are a better person now, Sis...because you are.
Post  by Sponsored content

Damn , the past

Page 1 of 1