Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im crying my eyes out, i just dont know what to do HELP.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Im crying my eyes out, i just dont know what to do HELP. Empty
PostIm crying my eyes out, i just dont know what to do HELP.

As you should know i have had the best 6 mont si could ever have with my boyfriend kyle. As of lately he hasnt contacted me i found out why, he's in jail for beating up a guy for hitting a girl. Apperently the guy he beat up died. Now he faces manslaughter. He beat a guy to death. His bail is set high, and he might get off with 12 to 24 months with invoulntary, but he might be in jail for years, what mi gonna do he said "I love you very much, but if im in here for a couple years, i dont want you to wait for me" guuyswhat am i gonna do i love him, this messes up our plans, i want to tell him i will wait i will wait for him, but i think if i have to wait for more than a year, possibly 5, i think i want to purpose. I need some advice please help. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Teary Eyed Teary Eyed Teary Eyed Teary Eyed Teary Eyed Teary Eyed Teary Eyed Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Im crying my eyes out, i just dont know what to do HELP. :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: Im crying my eyes out, i just dont know what to do HELP.
Post Thu 14 Jul 2011, 7:32 am by The Sexy Vixen
hugs

If you want to wait, then do it. You love him and want to be with him and only him. i can understand why he doesnt want you to wait bt it's not his choice, it's yours.

and wow...i cant believe this is happening to him. I'm so sorry.
REIGNBOW
i think im gonna purpose, like i love him and i just i cant explain it but he's the one for me. and when he gets out im gonna see him.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 14 Jul 2011, 7:52 am by The Sexy Vixen
Follow your heart, sis hugs
REIGNBOW
i will smile
hugs
Whoa. But at least he did it to protect someone else. It wasn't like he just decided to beat someone.

I hope everything works out for you.
REIGNBOW
Post Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:27 am by REIGNBOW
I know! his heart was in the right place, he just took it too far. he doesnt like men on women violence.
Thank you <3 hugs
King Silva
Post Thu 14 Jul 2011, 5:53 pm by King Silva
Damn like Venom said at least he did it to help someone and it wasn't just random but still can't you control how much you fuck someone up? Im crying my eyes out, i just dont know what to do HELP. 478927

Now that the guy is dead it ruined everything for you and him.

I guess if you truly love him then wait but it could be a long time so it is a really hard decision.
REIGNBOW
I'm not willing to let a guy like him slip away, i mean he is perfect for me, we havent fought once during our 6 months, just pure love and romance. I'm not passing by on this.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:43 pm by The Sexy Vixen
go for it, sis. hugs i'm always here to support you

Im crying my eyes out, i just dont know what to do HELP.

Page 1 of 1