Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite International Diva wrestlers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Your favorite International Diva wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite International Diva wrestlers   Your favorite International Diva wrestlers EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 8:39 pm

Who were some are your favortie Diva International wrestlers?.Here is some of mine.Trish Stratus,Maryse,Gail Kim,Natayla.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite International Diva wrestlers   Your favorite International Diva wrestlers EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 8:43 pm

Sara Del Ray

Mercedes Martinez

Cheerleader Melissa

Daizee Haze

Jesse McKay
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite International Diva wrestlers   Your favorite International Diva wrestlers EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:02 am

now this is a trick question for me. Because i could consider Mia Stevens and Kong as internationals...since they are from where I'm from.
If i was based in America I would say Good ol Brittani Knight
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite International Diva wrestlers   Your favorite International Diva wrestlers EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 12:19 pm

I don't guess I understand the question. Because the list that you provided, I wouldn't really consider any of them international wrestlers as they all fight in the US. Gail has done a stint in Mexico and I'm sure Natalya and Trish have wrestled in Canada, but they are all US wrestlers.

For my favorite International wrestlers:

Mexico: Sexy Star - She gets crazy heat from the crowd and she can put on an incredible match. I have watched a bunch of her matches from AAA and one while she did a brief run in Japan. She is really good.

England - Sweet Saraya and Britani Knight. Saraya is one of the best heels I've ever seen in professional wrestling (male or female). She is such an incredible brawler and cuts the best promos. Britani (Saraya's daughter), is one of the best technical wrestlers I've seen in a long time for being so young. Britani is going to take the US by storm some day.

Europe (outside of England) - Alpha Female (Germany), Shanna (Portugal), and Blue Nikita (Greece). Alpha Female, formerly Jazzy Bi, is fun to watch. She is a powerhouse in the ring and I LOVE her new gimmick. Shanna is a lot newer than the others, but she is able to put on some great matches. Blue Nikita is one of the longest running women in Europe and is great in the ring.

Australia - Madison Eagles. Madison Eagles only kind of impressed me when she debuted in Shimmer with Jessie McKay as the Pink Ladies. But when she dropped her face gimmick, she really started to shine as a heel. In my opinion, she is one of the best all around women in the world. She can do fight in all of the styles, brawler, flyer, technician, power house. She cuts great promos as well. Such a great wrestlers.

Japan - Misaki Ohata and Tomoka Nokagowa. First, the Japanese style is one of my favorites. Back in the days of Bull Nakano and Akira Hokuto, I fell in love with the very very fast paced and very very hard hitting style. For the current Joshi girls, Misaki and Tomoka are two of the best. Misaki is so beloved by fans and she can pull a submission our of nowhere. Tomoka is an incredible heel that is so technical in the ring.

All of these women travel all over as a routine part of their career. That is what I would consider international wrestlers.

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite International Diva wrestlers   Your favorite International Diva wrestlers EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 3:24 pm

did someone change my post? Cos i swear i put Cheerleader Melissa....so why the feck is says Mia Stevens is beyond me
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite International Diva wrestlers   Your favorite International Diva wrestlers EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 3:50 pm

were you drunk LL?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite International Diva wrestlers   Your favorite International Diva wrestlers EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 7:35 pm

no no cant have been i did it this afternoon >.<
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite International Diva wrestlers   Your favorite International Diva wrestlers EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 7:40 pm

oh...well then i dont know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite International Diva wrestlers   Your favorite International Diva wrestlers Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite International Diva wrestlers
Page 1 of 1