Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers   The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 11:05 pm

This thread is you explaining why you love your favorite woman wrestlers this is a positive topic please respect others opinion smile

My list:

Sable- The first time i laid my eyes on Sable i fell in love with her she was so beautiful and hot to me. I think she was a decent wrestler just in my opinion she didn't have a big moveset but she wrestled just fine to me; her heel turn was epic she played a amazing heel going "hollywood" and i loved her ever since then even with the accusations of her bad backstage attitude and cockiness made some people dislike her but she will always be my favorite WWF/WWE Diva of all time.

Candice Michelle-I love Candice, i'll admit when she was a heel i didn't like her and i really didn't care too much for her before her face turn around late 2006 into 2007 and so on but when she turned face i started to notice her more and as she improved in the ring she opened up my eyes and i was hooked on Candice she is so beautiful and i love everything about her from theme song, to her hair, her moveset, her wrestling attires/outfits her jacket thing she did when her theme music said "All eyes on me" and she did her reveal i love it. She never backed down from anyone and despite her injuries, the haters that talk bad about her and still do and etc... she always came right back after every injury she had faith,dedication, the love to fight and the ability to do it and i respect Candice and i really miss her and wish her the best.

Eve Torres-Her beauty is what captured me first i was like who is this girl and i was interested in her every since then and her wrestling is good in my opinion she learned so fast and is really good in my opinion and seems like a really sweet girl i hope she becomes a champion one day.

What are yours?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers   The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 11:23 pm

Lita...she took insane bumps which made me have much respect for her. Met her in person and she so incredibly sweet, which made me love and respect her more. Then she broke her neck and still came back to the ring...the same ring where she got injured. I began to respect her even more. I never thought she was a great wrestler. I just respect her for putting her body through hell in WWE.

Maryse....she's good at playing a snob. It's so easy to hate her.

Victoria...she was strong yet still so beautiful.

Chyna...see above(Victoria)
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers   The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 11:59 pm

Quisee, when I first saw Sable with Hunter Hearst Helmsley I felt the excalt someway, it was love at first site, she was amazing, I f'n loved/love her, back then I had EVERYTHING Sable, if her name or image was on it, I had it, I remember when Angel brought me her movie for Christmas I freaked the fuc OUT!!! unwrapping that VHS and seeing the her name was one of the greatest moments of my life lol.

and then there was my red haired lover, I remember watching sunday night heat and Essa Rios was fighting Gillberg for the Light Heavyweight title, and after he won it happened, this beautiful red haired woman climbed on top of the turnbuckle hit a moonsault in landed right in my heart. OMG when I saw Lita hit that moonsault I damn near shit my pants, it was virtually of heard of to see a woman doing those types of moves, and I LOVED IT!!!!! and it seemed like week after week she'd come out with same different, one of my all time favorite matches is the singles match between Essa and Taka, it's funny because Lita and funaki kept getting involved she the ref stopped the match and made it a tag team match, and Lita went WILD she was doing all types of stuff, and I was sitting on the couch freaking out she was/is AMAZING!!!

AND when I saw Melina's entrance during the debut of MNM, I knew in an instant I'd love her just as much, as I love Sable & Lita, and she hasn't disappointed me yet.
Back to top Go down
*Tripsi*
Opener
*Tripsi*

Female
Number of posts : 106
Job/hobbies : yoga
Favorite WWE Wrestler : HHH
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina Perez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Amazing Red
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers   The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:41 am

Candice michelle defines beauty,drive ad determination.she worked hard and achieved her goals.She is a goddess.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers   The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 2:45 pm

Lita-Like SV said and her moonsualt on Gillberg during her debut blew me away. I love Her as a person, I met her a few times. I admire her work with animals.

Melina-When I saw her debut with MNM, I knew she was going to be something. Sure enough I was right. She reminds me of Sherri Martel a bit. Being a good manager and wrestler. Shes worked really hard to get in, I even saw her on TE and wanted her to make it in the house. She is just amazing. I also love that she is honest and up front, and doesnt take crap from anyone. Also she worked her ass off to make a name for herself. I really admire her.

Bethy-Shes unique, her look sets herself apart. Shes strong and tough. She was a breath of fresh air when she came back to win the womens title. She is an all around good worker. She worked her ass off to make her dreams come true.

Victoria-Amazing, I loved her streetfights with Trish. In the ring she is tough but out she is a really amazing and sweet person. She has a sense of humor, she loves animals. Very underrated. Its a shame that WWE used her the way they did during her last years with them.

Nat-Like Beth, she was a breth of fresh air when I saw her debut. Her looks set her apart. She is one of the best wrestlers on the WWE Diva Roster. She has worked hard to get in the bussiness. I just hope she gets her chance to shine becasue she really deserves it.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers   The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers Empty

Back to top Go down

The reason you mark/love your favorite woman wrestlers
Page 1 of 1