Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When did wrestling fans stop thinking for themselves?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

When did wrestling fans stop thinking for themselves? Empty
PostSubject: When did wrestling fans stop thinking for themselves?   When did wrestling fans stop thinking for themselves? EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 1:36 am

I am being honest here and it been one of the low points in wrestling

You Like Cm Punk or you don't but I find it funny that when people who support him start cheering for him that everyone else does then now.

My biggest issue is The Rock and The Support the fans are giving him is sad. The Rock use to be funny now he ain't even funny and people let it pass because they want to fit in with the wrestling crowds. Kong Pow trends and shit like that is lame. The Rock use to put forth the effort but I think he learned the fans will praise him no matter what so he don't even got to try. Just Like Cm Punk found out the people will believe and do what they say cause they won't think for themselves. He got words that didn't exist trending on twitter because people want to fit in. I like The Rock and John Cena movies. To me it is funny to which all the fans get defensive and defend the rock and I am sure some people will try to pass off this stuff to defend him.

Piper,Hogan,Triple H,Cena,Captain Lou, Andre The Giant,Randy Orton,Stonecold etc were all in movies and the movies were supported by the fans and yet for some reason people want to give The Rock a pass because he went to be a movie star but was a wrestler. The Rock had a choice and making Movies and said that was more important to him then wrestling. I am fine with that he got the right to take that route. Best of Luck to him on it but I find it funny that the people will believe that Wrestling is his choice because when given the option he went another route. Sadly people will be played by him and hang on every word he said cause they want to believe he will comeback and stay.
Back to top Go down

When did wrestling fans stop thinking for themselves?
Page 1 of 1