Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vin Diesel Hints MARVEL Role Involves A 'Love Story'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Vin Diesel Hints MARVEL Role Involves A 'Love Story' Empty
PostSubject: Vin Diesel Hints MARVEL Role Involves A 'Love Story'   Vin Diesel Hints MARVEL Role Involves A 'Love Story' EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 12:32 pm

Judging by Marvel pioneer Kevin Feige's comments last weekend, Vin Diesal may have exaggerated these past few weeks about having a role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. However, speaking with Entertainment Weekly during the Comic-Con weekend, the Fast & the Furious star further teased what his meeting with the studio involved. “I'm really not supposed to tell you anything,” Diesel said. “I can tell you that Marvel was excited about bringing a different kind of relationship, a kind of love story, I guess kind of inspired from the Dom-Letty relationship, into the Marvel universe.” Dom & Letty refers to Diesel's role in the Fast franchise and his relationship with a character played by actress Michelle Rodriguez. Letty was killed off in fifth film, but was (spoiler alert) later revealed to be alive in Fast & Furious 6, which hit last May.

But a love story, eh? Despite rumors and years of Diesel campaigning for the role of The Vision, a love story, or “different kind of relationship,” sounds a lot like Thanos and his beloved Death. The Mad Titan has been confirmed to appear in Guardians of the Galaxy next year, but considering the many other already confirmed aspects of that film, Thanos' screen time will likely be limited. Of course, it's also possible for the inevitable Guardians of the Galaxy post-credits scene(s) could introduce and/or establish the villain's "rocky" relationship with Death, who is sometimes depicted as a skeleton cloaked in a black robe, and at times appears as a Caucasian human female.

Nevertheless, we must acknowledge that Kevin Feige has been quoted saying, “There's nothing to announce,” and that he loves Vin and he's “an amazing personality.” The producer also said that the potential announcement is “so far ahead it may not even exist.” That prompts me to believe Vin Diesel is only being considered for an undisclosed role, but has yet to sign on. What do you think?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=83945#VyFJf68oT2fss7LA.99
Back to top Go down

Vin Diesel Hints MARVEL Role Involves A 'Love Story'
Page 1 of 1