Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? Empty
PostSubject: Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?   Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? EmptySat 03 Aug 2013, 11:58 pm

"I really got a taste of doing some physical comedy in The To Do List and I really want to do that more. I want to be a superhero, that’s definitely on my to-do list". In the video interview with EW (which you can see by clicking on the image below) Plaza implores Marvel to give her a call, before exclaiming that she wants to try to get some Marvel executives interested in her as she really wants to play Wonder Woman.

As Plaza seems to be having a bit of fun with the interview it's not clear if she is aware that she'd need to be talking to DC for that role. Anyway, she also name checks Catwoman and jokes that Halle Berry's movie was "amazing". "I want to be Catwoman someday. Don’t laugh at me—I can do it. I want to remake Halle Berry’s Catwoman and star in it. Please let me. That movie is amazing.” Plaza may not have any genuine interest in these roles of course, but if she did what would you reckon? She'd definitely be an interesting choice for Wonder Woman.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=84779#PzeCBli8aG6cP2tA.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?   Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 12:08 am

I don't think she would work for that role but good luck..
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?   Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 12:35 am

yeah not sure she would be good for the role.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?   Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 12:43 am

She's obviously trolling, lol. No need to speculate if she'd be good for the roles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?   Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 12:48 am

well obviously... she is a comedian after all.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?   Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 12:52 am

Is she actually funny? I haven't seen P&R, and she wasn't really in a comedic role in Mystery Team. I love deadpan humor, but very few can pull it off effectively.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?   Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 3:45 am

I love Aubrey Plaza. I mean, I haven't seen any of her work, but you can watch these and get an idea for yourself, Serial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLEWewOUhjc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoL36MH1BOk
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?   Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? EmptyTue 06 Aug 2013, 12:35 am

She can be funny sometimes (imo). I think it just depends on what you think is funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?   Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aubrey Plaza Campaigns For A Marvel Role, As She Fancies Playing ...WONDER WOMAN?
Page 1 of 1