Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do/did you like school?

Go down 
+9
Did You Miss Her?
Princess Keri
Eric
Angelwilliamsfan
The LL Father
C.O.C.O
janine
The Sexy Vixen
Quisee
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Do/did you like school? Empty
PostSubject: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:00 pm

When you were in school did you like it? so meaning school like elementary, Middle school and high school not included college but if you have something you want to speak on about it you can if you want to and tell why
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:02 pm

Elementary was ok. i enjoyed most of it.

middle school and high school sucked. I was excited to graduate.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:04 pm

Nope, I was always picked on teased and beaten up.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:07 pm

Do/did you like school? 9121 I hate school with a passion especially high school now im a senior class of 2010 and i hate being at school so bad im ready to graduate these stupid ass Sophmores and Juniors are annoying(my school doesnt have freshmen it's a technical school) and i can't wait to leave the classes are boring some of my classmates are complete idiots of an asshole and im ready to go
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:10 pm

quisee17 wrote:
Do/did you like school? 9121 I hate school with a passion especially high school now im a senior class of 2010 and i hate being at school so bad im ready to graduate these stupid ass Sophmores and Juniors are annoying(my school doesnt have freshmen it's a technical school) and i can't wait to leave the classes are boring some of my classmates are complete idiots of an asshole and im ready to go

aww you're so young

my senior year was nice only because i had only 4 classes...2 in the morning..2 after lunch. in between classes i hung out in the counselor's office doing odd jobs and talking on the phone.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Tue 15 Sep 2009, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:11 pm

elementary school wuz ok dispite da fact i always moved from school 2 school.

middle school dem years went by quick.

high school: freshmen- best time of my life

sophmore- cool i had ppl i knew n 1 class (quisee wuz 1 of em)

junior- it fun and boring @ da same time

rite now- itz boring now
i cant wait 2 graduate
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:15 pm

I had to switch high schools like 3 times because of being picked on for being openly gay but the school im in now doesn't have that problem now but i still hate school in general im a very intelligent person but school is SUPER hard for me sometimes im scared im not going to graduate and math is SO hard for me I've been stressed out trying to do math and i never got it and I still don't get it SCHOOL SUCKS

PS. COCOKOLA is one of my classmates its true

Last edited by quisee17 on Tue 15 Sep 2009, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:17 pm

we had an openly gay student. his name was Leonard. omg he was so f'in popular because of it. all the girls hung out with him. the football team thought he was cool and invited him to parties.

i had 2 classes with him. i was always his study partner. he was really funny. I miss him.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:19 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
we had an openly gay student. his name was Leonard. omg he was so f'in popular because of it. all the girls hung out with him. the football team thought he was cool and invited him to parties.

i had 2 classes with him. i was always his study partner. he was really funny. I miss him.

I know some of us get off easy like that i wish i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:21 pm

I hated Elementary school. I really did.

When I got to be a freshman, everything changed, it was really great. I acted like a total asshole at times but with all my friends and stuff, it was a really enjoyable time despite the boring ass classes. Of course the jackass comments towards the teacher made it fun enough, and senior year was the best. I had senior privileges with only 5 classes.. - Gym, English, Personal Finance, History of Rock N' Roll, and Advanced Computer Application. The rest was downtime. During that downtime you could leave the school, if you had said privileges of course. I didn't have to take showers in Gym, it was great.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:21 pm

quisee17 wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I know some of us get off easy like that i wish i did

if i could i'd fly you out to my high school. king

I'm still pretty close with the current classes. Typically because I volunteer there alot.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:56 pm

naw couldnt stand it
got bullied
but meh like i care. i was the ugly duckling of that school
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:21 pm

some parts were nice, like lunch, gym, math, and all my computer classes. otherwise it sucked
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:25 pm

Fuck you school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:29 pm

That is like saying fuck you to your future.

LL "THE GREAT wrote:
for shame

He is the only one that says it, lol.
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:30 pm

Hailey wrote:
Fuck you school.

i second dat
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:31 pm

reps for Hailey smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:42 pm

The Unchained Glitch wrote:
That is like saying fuck you to your future.

LL "THE GREAT wrote:
for shame

He is the only one that says it, lol.

Do/did you like school? 363415
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:54 pm

Words of advise Youngins...

Enjoy High School now, because College is 100x worse.

Oh and I did like High School, no complaints.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:06 pm

I actually like College. Homework sucks but i've always hated homework. I like the freedom in college.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:12 pm

Actually I do have one complaint about HS. I hated getting up everyday early.

And yes College you do have more freedom when it comes to classes and stuff, but with me College is a lot when u have jobs.

Atleast with HS i didnt have a job til my Junior year.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:19 pm

in high school i had 2 jobs. so i was always on the go and had no free time or anything. plus if i woke up feeling like crap, my mom didnt care and made me go to school anyway.

now if i feel crappy i can sit home and rest. and i only have 1 job currently so it's more time to myself.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:40 pm

In HS I was in a lot of clubs. I was one of the most pictured in my Senior yearbook, lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:43 pm

Cool

i was only in:
yearbook
student council
National Honor Society
Prom Committee

funny thing is i was a sophomore who was in prom committee which is supposed to be juniors/seniors only. But i had done so much to help, the other members just let me stay in since i made less work for them. lol

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Tue 15 Sep 2009, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:44 pm

LOL that is cool.

I did some fundraising for Prom when I was a Sophomore. thats all
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:47 pm

our prom committee picks the theme, colors and decorates the venue for Prom. I didnt mind it because it gave me an excuse to go to Prom in the 10th grade and I got to stay out late.

i just told my mom "being in these clubs looks good on a college app." and then she didnt mind me staying out.

but everyone said it was an awesome Prom. i was happy i could help.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:42 am

OMG!!! My school is on lockdown because someone got killed in the same area as my school and the police are looking forthe killer we can't do anything we can't go to the bathroom, we can't even go to the cafeteria to eat breakfast we have to stay in our classroom we can't do anything this sucks
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:48 am

Aww that sucks. Those damn killers.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:03 am

i have NO COLLEGE EVER AGAIN WOO
im going Uni next year tho as a hope
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:05 am

Ah lucky you. I wish I would be done with college already.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:06 am

we got lucky in a way. we finish high school at 16, and go to college til 18 or 19
you guys dont finish til 18
but tbh, id stil rather go to school in america, id love to live in america, id do wrestling as a subject or w.e and then be a pro Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:18 am

Thats is sooo Lucky. Its take 5 years to get a degree now. And more for me, because Im an idiot and changed my major like 5 times since I started college.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:44 am

School sucks I wish I was home schooled
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:45 am

Home schooling is not that great. You don't learn as much as you would if you were at a real school.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:52 am

Keri wrote:
Home schooling is not that great. You don't learn as much as you would if you were at a real school.

True but sometimes you get teachers who don't know how to teach to save their lives or either the other kids act so bad to where the teacher can't even teach the class so sometimes you still don't learn as much in real school as you should.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:56 am

OMG that is sooo true, good point.
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 2:14 pm

I would seriuosly hate bein homeschool. i mean im doin "schoolwork" and after dat i do housework and then you have to go to work. i mean wut da hell. datz too much work.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 2:20 pm

That is a lot of work. But its something people get use to.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:07 pm

quisee17 wrote:
School sucks I wish I was home schooled

i used to wish that too

i was always a loner in school so being home alone doing my work would've been heaven for me.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:13 pm

I was home schooled half of my 6th grade year, because i broke my leg and our school didnt have elevators and it was the worst. I got all A's, but that was because it was so freaking easy. School shouldn't be that easy IMO.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:17 pm

we had an elevator in our school...it was for teachers only shifty but kids who were hurt got to ride in it too.

I always wanted to ride it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:19 pm

^lmao, thats how my High School was.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:49 pm

U guys did sneak into them? We always use to do that, i remember a teacher tried to stop me once and i quickly shut the door and ran when the door opened up at the bottem.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 4:05 pm

High School was fucking horrible, I HATED IT!!!!!!!!! But I kinda miss it now, I miss being with my friends everyday.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 4:09 pm

Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
U guys did sneak into them? We always use to do that, i remember a teacher tried to stop me once and i quickly shut the door and ran when the door opened up at the bottem.

LMAO, actually I was a good girl, so i was to afraid to sneak in them. I didnt want to get in trouble Do/did you like school? Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 4:21 pm

i just didnt mind using the stairs. lol

plus our elevator was only able to be opened with a key. only teachers and staff had keys to the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 4:44 pm

We had an elevator, only for hurt people and their friends who helped them. Teachers too. That's about it though, but of course I snuck into sometimes after Gym.. lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 4:52 pm

FUCK ALL YOU LAZY PRIVILEGE FUCKERS THAT HAD ELEVATORS & STAIRS!!!! in high school, all we had was a rope and two small ladders. when we had to go upstairs we had to climb on top of each others backs.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:03 pm

Do/did you like school? 236889 lmao
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:43 pm

Complex Tank wrote:
FUCK ALL YOU LAZY PRIVILEGE FUCKERS THAT HAD ELEVATORS & STAIRS!!!! in high school, all we had was a rope and two small ladders. when we had to go upstairs we had to climb on top of each others backs.

rofl. the blame actually goes 2 da ppl dat desgined the schools. i wouldnt mind having an elevator at my school.

btw, nice pic of lady gaga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do/did you like school?   Do/did you like school? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do/did you like school?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next