Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)

Go down 
+3
Did You Miss Her?
Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) Empty
PostSubject: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 12:27 am

January 4th
8pm
NBC

Heroes: Two hour event!!

So i guess i'll be taping TNA or looking up the replay online because i cant miss Heroes.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sat 16 Jan 2010, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 3:46 am

Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) Icon_cry Poor Nathan.....poor, poor Nathan
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 9:13 pm

2 HOURS?!?!? 2 HOURS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *passes OUT* OMG! GREATEST NEWS EVER!!!!! I love it! Thanks Vixie Poo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:01 pm

it's on tank!!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:53 pm

I'M WATCHING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:58 pm

i'm still pissed they killed Nathan off.

where the hell is Sylar?

and that dude who made the grass grow has a pretty cool ability

EDIT: Samuel is freakin powerful
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:06 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:08 pm

it's ok, Tank...he's not dead. if Sylar died the show would be nothing.

but damn i thought for sure Sylar was going to kill Samuel and take his ability. I'm interested now.

the first hour was boring..
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:12 pm

Crying or Very sad I thought Sylar was going to kill him too, but instead Sylar got OWNED! That's just not right, things like that aren't suppose to happen to Sylar, he's suppose to be the ultimate badass.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:15 pm

awww Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) 056

it's ok. You know Sylar will wake up and be pissed. Then he'll start owning.

omg Bennet is badass Shocked
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:32 pm

YES! YES! YES! HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody is gonna die now!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:34 pm

sylar gets so much tail to be a badass evil fucker. I'm amazed.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:04 am

YES! I knew she was going to kill people with the sound of music!! I just knew it was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:18 am

a new killer in the midst. Lovely....just lovely. i love when the women go badass and kill.

cant wait till next week, Tank
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 4:17 pm

next week looks like it will be good i cant wait
Sylar can in the show just became better now i know why you like him so much Tank im a Claire and Sylar fan
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:16 pm

I forgot all about Ando having powers.

I want Emma to kill someone else with her gift. You know she can lead people to their doom like those greek myths. Imagine her using sound to hypnotize someone and making them kill themself or something. she could command armies with her music.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 3:13 pm

yea she has a really cool power.
I liked yesterdays episode it was funny but next week Sylar and Claire will be on it so i cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:49 am

Just imagine how awesome her power will be when Sylar takes it from her, oh what a glorious day it will be
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:16 pm

Sylar better not touch Emma. Her power is so unique and beautiful. She should get some sexy makeover once she learns the full extent and power of it.

Sylar & Claire? yuck lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:21 pm

Claire BETTER GET HER CRUSTY ASS LIPS OFF OF SYLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really loving this episode from some reason.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:25 pm

omfg she stabbed him in the eye with a pen...that was hardcore. lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:28 pm

YES! I'm pissed cause it happened to him, but I'm happy Claire stopped being so scary, it's about time she stood up to him.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:31 pm

lmfao @ sylar naming all the people he killed than he got to Ted (my fave from season 2) and he's like "Ted?...Ted?....ummm...what was his name?"

he should keep a list in his pocket lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:35 pm

Sylar is just AWESOME! I'm going to have to download this episode.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:48 pm

I'm sorry but i've lost all interest in Hiro's story since..about 4 episodes ago...before they took a break over holidays. It's just boring. I dont care about Hiro anymore.

Sylar is evil..imitating Gretchen like that.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:57 pm

I'm sorry I just missed most of what happened.

some people can be so fucking stupid! I usually have problem with Male on Female violence, but this b***** is begging for it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:01 am

next week looks awesome. some psycho just went into the carnival and started shooting. I think the puppetmaster got shot!! Shocked

Hiro's storyline was such a snooze.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:06 pm

Sylar is on the prowl...
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:08 pm

The Puppet master is controlling her, that's why she kills everyone.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:13 pm

Sylar acting all nice-nice with Matt and his wife is making me giggle.

he looks so lame lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:14 pm

I'm not liking this nice Sylar, it's just not him.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:21 pm

i want more Emma!!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:25 pm

i want more killing from Sylar!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:27 pm

God why wont Claire go away!?!?

I think sylar is going to turn on Matt.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:30 pm

DAMN!!!!!!! HE SNIPED HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:32 pm

whoever shot Claire, I thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:33 pm

lmao^^^^^ I think it was the puppet master
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:45 pm

it was a set up!!!!! awesomely done
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:49 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:55 pm

They are trying to force sylar to be good.

Emma is here!!!

this is getting good
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:58 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Traci back!?!??!?!?!? Oh this is getting good, oh and there go Edgore I love him
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:01 am

noo i dont want Bennet to die with Claire!!

i just want her to die.

Traci!!! *marks the fuck out* omfg my traci is back!!!!!!

next week is must-see!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:15 pm

wow Tank Bennet had a black gf in the past...and even got her preg wtf
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:56 am

Claire Bennett and her fangirls are the reasons I can't fucking stand Heroes anymore. When the show turned into the Claire and Peter hour, I skipped out and haven't looked back.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:16 am

I missed it ALL, again!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:58 am

Sylar is going to save the world

he even called himself a "hero", Tank
Back to top Go down
Pedro
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro

Male
Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Favorite WWE Diva : Eve Torres, Bella Twins
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:35 pm

I like this Sylar :P. I like both versions of him actually so I don't mind this.

And how the hell is the duplicate dude gonna stop Sylar & Peter when they are possibly the people with the best powers.

I'm still pissed Sylar got to keep all his powers while peter's power down graded.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:55 pm

i just wish they'd kill Claire off lol
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:16 pm

vixen, now you know that ain't gonna happen. so why is you trippin'. Curious
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:43 pm

because the show is called "Heroes"

not "Claire"

I'm tired of her always being the center of every storyline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)   Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tank, Mark Your Calendar!!!! (Heroes is back)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next