Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sounds Like Hayden Panettiere Won't Be Back For HEROES: REBORN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Sounds Like Hayden Panettiere Won't Be Back For HEROES: REBORN Empty
PostSubject: Sounds Like Hayden Panettiere Won't Be Back For HEROES: REBORN   Sounds Like Hayden Panettiere Won't Be Back For HEROES: REBORN EmptySat 19 Apr 2014, 7:49 pm

When Heroes returns it seems there won't be any need to save the cheerleader this time around. Hayden Panettiere, who played principal character Claire Bennet in the original series from 2006 to 2010, reveals to Cosmopolitan that she has not been asked to reprise the role for Heroes: Reborn. "Well, it was a shock to me," the Nashville actress said of learning about the miniseries from her cousin. "I mean, we had nothing, nothing to do with it; it will definitely be interesting to see how they reinvent that." We do know that the new series will place the focus on a new set of characters, but NBC has not ruled out the possibility of old cast members returning too. One way or the other, Panettiere hopes they wont recast. "I think it's a whole new set of characters," she continued. "Who knows? It's a little bit of an interesting feeling because you go, 'That was our show, our home, our family,' something that we had a major part in creating as well, and, I mean, I hope that they don't have somebody else playing our characters, that would be a little dagger in the heart. But, you never know. I wish them success in it, for sure."
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=98433#wQeJssyEPGoZXS2P.99
Back to top Go down

Sounds Like Hayden Panettiere Won't Be Back For HEROES: REBORN
Page 1 of 1