Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ross shoots Venom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Ross shoots Venom Empty
PostSubject: Ross shoots Venom   Ross shoots Venom EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 9:56 pm

Ross shoots Venom VenomI’m not convinced a “Venom” movie needs to be (least interesting and ill-fitting character of the “Spider-Man” universe if you ask me; I mean, we all saw “Spider-Man 3Ross shoots Venom 12084_magglass” right!?) but if it has to be, let someone like Gary Ross be writing and directing it! At least it has half of chance of being tolerable now…. Right?

Ross just did a rewrite on “Spider-Man 4Ross shoots Venom 12084_magglass” and also penned/helmed “Seabiscuit” – both starring Tobey Maguire.

Venom, an arch enemy of the web-slinger in the MarvelRoss shoots Venom 12084_magglass Comics series, will be transformed into an anti-hero who becomes a defender of the innocent in the new pic. Though Topher Grace played the evil parasite in the dreaded “Spider-Man 3”, he’s not likely to be reprising his role as Sony wants to start from scratch.

Columbia, who owns the film rights to “Spider-ManRoss shoots Venom 12084_magglass” and it’s huge array of villains and supporting characters (despite the fact Disney now owns pretty much every other character), has been developing “Venom” picture for some time, most recently getting a draft from “Zombieland” scribe Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.

According to Variety, Ross is also working with Columbia on rewriting to direct the film about cyclist Lance Armstrong’s recovery from life-threatening testicular cancer to win a record-breaking seven Tour de France titles. "Venom" steps in front of that project.
Back to top Go down

Ross shoots Venom
Page 1 of 1