Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread

Go down 
+7
Dead
X
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
janine
The LL Father
Queen Mintz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:47 pm

I like Mschif but if she'd sign to TNA or WWE ( I heard she doesn't want to) then Melina will kinda be forced to get her own moves lol, I dunno but I dont see the problem with Mel raiding Shimmer talent for moves. That shows that she actually watches the product and who knows maybe Melina asked Mschif permission to use the moves? If Mschif aint bitching about it, why should we? LOL
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:50 pm

Exactly. Its as bad as people bitching about the AJ/McCool situation when Aj was actually thrilled that she took notice.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:52 pm

I actually liked her other finisher before that, the one that got banned
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:52 pm

what move, the flipping sunset flip?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:57 pm

No, McCool's Wing's of Love...Which was a copy of Christopher Daniel's Angel Wings xD

I think she should of stuck with the Gordbuster she used against Maryse at Unforgiven.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:59 pm

ohh i thought she was talking about Melina
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:48 am

Most of the title matches last night were pointless, but goddamn, why even have the divas title defense if you're going to have it less than 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:51 am

Lauren wrote:
Most of the title matches last night were pointless, but goddamn, why even have the divas title defense if you're going to have it less than 5 minutes.
because WWE is fucking lame. I miss 2001-2004 THOSE WERE FANTASTIC YEARS for womens wrestling Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:56 am

i just timed it..the match was actually about a 1:40...from the bell ringing to start..until the bell rang to end it.

1:40 title match shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:13 am

Let's compare Smackdown and RAW.

On Smackdown the writers and creative team have spent weeks building up the feud between Mickie James and Michelle McCool, the two have been given promo time and match time; because of this the fans are invested in the storyline leading up to their Team James vs. Team McCool match at Survivor Series.

On RAW the divas are ignored aside from the usual 8 minutes per week given to them, they're treated as an afterthought and the brawl from last night was the closest thing to an actual buildup that we've seen them get for their match at Survivor Series. The fans aren't invested in them as characters and could care less what team they're on.

Why is it that one team of writers on what is considered the "B" show, are doing everything right, while those writing for the flagship show can't.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:24 am

cause the flagship show is the "flagship" for males

the divas flagship show is SD lol
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:30 am

I feel for any WWE Diva. You have 2 choices, RAW where you'll be ignored or Smackdown where you'll have to job to McCool.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:33 am

I think I'd aim for TNA or SHIMMER...WWE is the last place i'd want to be...except to use it as a steping stone to modeling lol
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:45 am

True, most of the current Women's division is made up of failed models. I bet if someone from the Ford Modeling Agency offered one of them a contract, that chick quit the WWE so fast that heads would spin.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:16 am

I don't think people 'job' to McCool. I mean Melina has got a fair amount of wins over McCool during their fued. Shes no longer Super face McCool from 2008 where she doesn't get pinned, because she does.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 4:13 am

Melina never beat Michelle for the belt though. It's like right when she got drafted to SD she pinned Michelle once in a tag match I believe then Michelle had the upperhand until their match where she picked up the belt just like that, it wasn't until after Melina lost the belt that she actually started beating Michelle
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 7:35 am

Its better than Uber Candice though. She got like 5 wins on Melina in a row, and Melina got none. She also won like every tag match they were involved in, and was like undefeated while she had the belt, till Phoenix came.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:44 pm

Oh I know, Michelle is nowhere near as bad as Candice was. Candice buried Melina, I couldn't stand her and she was so bad in the ring, at least Michelle is a good wrestler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread   Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Discussion And Predictions Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2