Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! Empty
PostSubject: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:30 pm

there IS a fucking god...the piece of shit known as John Cena is no longer WWE champion. who cares if Sheamus didnt deserve it, it happened...and there aint a damn thing anyone can do smile. the Cena marks are crying and cutting their wrists as we speak. meanwhile, that spotmonkey lost his ECW title match.....what a ppv smile

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Sun 13 Dec 2009, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:32 pm

SHEAMUS>>>>>>>>>>>> Shelton KNOW THAT
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:34 pm

This is a great night SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! 393305 Grats to sheamus!!

Shelton still hasnt even gotten that ECW title yet shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:35 pm

this ppv is 5 stars based on those 2 matches alone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:36 pm

Dead, dont break a hip dancing too much, old man. Snitsky
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:37 pm

oh, this is christmas come early. the Ravens destroyed Detroit...that spotmonkey Benjamin lost his match and Sheamus beat Superman...what a fucking day
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:39 pm

The Shelton part in the title was unnecessary Rolling Eyes

Anywhoo I despise Cena so congrats Sheamus, countdown until you lose your championship to Cena. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:41 pm

i dont give a shit what was unnecessary, you marks hyped him up and he disappointed you, and i fucking love it
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:42 pm

Dead..ppv of the year?

lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:42 pm

yesmam!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:54 pm

IT'S A SHAME FOR FAME, LOST THEIR HEADS.. SHEAMUS IS BETTER THAN SHELTON.. KNOW THAT!

Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:57 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
i dont give a shit what was unnecessary, you marks hyped him up and he disappointed you, and i fucking love it
I don’t give a shit either! You made this thread to get a reaction out of Benjamin fans. And I didn’t hype shit because I barely watched ECW all month so don’t say I marked for Benjamin and Lastly! I know you aren’t calling people marks because sarcastic or not you are acting like a fucking mark right now because ZOMG SHEAMUS WON! When we all know his ass will be buried by Cena in no time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:00 am

Yeah, Sheamus will lose tomorrow! lol

And even though Shelton lost I thought he was fantastic in that match
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:01 am

When ECW dies Shelton will disappear amongst the midcard scene once again sad

they should've just brought back WGTT and stuck them on Raw...atleast then he'd have a freakin purpose. He isnt doing shit on ECW.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:01 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
I don’t give a shit either! You made this thread to get a reaction out of Benjamin fans. And I didn’t hype shit because I barely watched ECW all month so don’t say I marked for Benjamin and Lastly! I know you aren’t calling people marks because sarcastic or not you are acting like a fucking mark right now because ZOMG SHEAMUS WON! When we all know his ass will be buried by Cena in no time. SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! Icon_rolleyes

but the only difference is between me and you...you're a overall mark and im just marking out for a result, see how that works? and lol, like all the Benjamin marks wouldnt of made a thread hyping his title win
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:06 am

A mark is a fucking mark, no difference the way I see it and agreed Vixen. Team up Benjy and Charlie and put them in the tag division. They made a great team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!   SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SHEAMUS IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!! SHEAMUS > SHELTON KNOW THAT!!
Page 1 of 1