Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drug testing in TNA considered a joke

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Drug testing in TNA considered a joke Empty
PostSubject: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:12 am

Credit: f4w newsletter & Galaxy

TNA did a random drug test a few weeks back. They have done this before and nothing ever comes of it. One talent told us that he took the test, failed, they alerted him that he failed, and that was the extent of it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:29 am

TNA management itself is a joke.

Kevin Nash speaks out in front of a live audience and get suspended.

but Daniels gets arrested and faces no consequences for it. Considering his arrest was on all the wrestling news sites along with his mugshot. I would think that's more a suspension-worthy ordeal than Nash sticking up for Sabin in front of a small crowd.

oh well...that's TNA for ya.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:40 am

Off-Topic but Legit:

TNA started going down when they started expanding their space; they shouldve stayed in the Asylum/early iMPACT days-that's what wrestling is at the end of the day..for the wrestling fans and at the places that is the business's home: small venues. When it goes further than its meant to, disaster happens (WCW, WWE as the years go by, TNA getting more 'sports-entertainment' oriented as the years go by, the failure of WSX, etc). Small venues is what it was created in, and small venues is where it needs to stay. Wrestling fans run the industry at the end of the day, not the general public-something the McMahons and the Carters of the world forgot

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:09 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
Off-Topic but Legit:

TNA started going down when they started expanding their space; they shouldve stayed in the Asylum/early iMPACT days-that's what wrestling is at the end of the day..for the wrestling fans at the places that is the business's home: small venues. When it goes further than its meant to, disaster happens (WCW, WWE as the years go by, TNA getting more 'sports-entertainment' oriented as the years go by, the failure of WSX, etc). Small venues is what created, and small venus is where it needs to stay. Wrestling fans run it at the end of the day, not the general public-something the McMahons and the Carters of the world forgot

Indeed!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:56 am

Oh Puh leeze! As if WWE is any better? Rey Mysterio came back from suspension and he was inserted into a Fatal 4 way title match. Some reward huh? There have been others too I think.

Both promotions drug issue is a freaking joke the way I see it
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 1:38 am

I remember when I got tested for the first time back in September.. it was Fun, & the messed up thing is I smoked my life away for about a week straight before I went to Job Corps & I got tested the official first day, & it came back Good.. I was suprised.. Lol,
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:37 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
Oh Puh leeze! As if WWE is any better? Rey Mysterio came back from suspension and he was inserted into a Fatal 4 way title match. Some reward huh? There have been others too I think.

lmfao, of course youd bring WWE into this when they actually suspend their talent and even fire them. TNA doesnt, see how this gets you called a TNA mark?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:50 am

Blue Campbell wrote:

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:53 am

Blue Campbell wrote:

this is the part that stands out

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Thu 17 Dec 2009, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:54 am

Blue Campbell wrote:

this is the part that stands out[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:55 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

this is the part that stands out
Because it felt like you guys were praising WWE and Rey freaking returned to a title match, some punishment hilarious
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:57 am

no one praised them? i just said at least WWE has the balls to let their talent know that they failed a drug test. TNA doesnt because they dont give a fuck, and Mysterio came back for a Tag title match, not the 4 way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing in TNA considered a joke   Drug testing in TNA considered a joke Empty

Back to top Go down

Drug testing in TNA considered a joke
Page 1 of 1