Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?

Go down 
+4
Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
Blue Ryder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? Empty
PostSubject: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 12:44 am

I honestly dont get why folks dislike him but whatever I guess, how would you feel if TNA pushes him to the title scene and he eventually wins it?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 3:52 am

because he sucks, the only thing hes got going for him is a amateur wrestling background, that can only get you so far
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 3:55 am

he just has no personality...he's so bland..just another "big guy"

i am quite content with AJ as champ...i even downloaded his entrance music.

if Lashley won it...i would just stop caring about the world title scene until he dropped it.

pretty much the same way i feel when cena is champ..the world title scene means nothing to me when cena has the belt
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 4:22 am

Please, no.

Lashley has no talent, hes just a spot-monkey. He only looks good because Steiner MADE him look good. He cant talk, he has shit charisma, his ring work is Goldberg-level (and no, thats not good).
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 5:31 pm

Steiner carried him through BOTH of their matches, how sad is that?
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:07 pm

I really dont think he'd ever be a contender for the title where his interest is mostly on MMA.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:42 pm

hed be a contender, i dont think theyd put the belt on him if he was leaving for good
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 2:39 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
hed be a contender, i dont think theyd put the belt on him if he was leaving for good

If they are anything like WWE, they'd chuck the belt on him to get him to stay.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 2:48 am

TRX wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

If they are anything like WWE, they'd chuck the belt on him to get him to stay.

his first passion is MMA, hes already said that in a interview. he said if the right offer came along hed leave TNA in a heartbeat...well the right offer came along and hes with a actual MMA company, they arent gonna put the belt on a guy whos gonna need at least 3 months off to train for a fight
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 3:26 am

and bottom line is is that he sucks anyway and not even worth the time. If he wants to leave, let him. He's pretty much said TNA doesnt mean a damn thing to him so why would they keep somebody who disses the company? LMAO his name value is not worth that much, and he's nowhere near talented enough for that.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 2:06 pm

Lashley is an amazing competitor and has a lot going for him at this moment. And I assume he'll be Champ soon because he has a world title shot...
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 4:46 pm

KJ Moore wrote:
Lashley is an amazing competitor and has a lot going for him at this moment. And I assume he'll be Champ soon because he has a world title shot...

his first passion is MMA, hes already said that in a interview. he said if the right offer came along hed leave TNA in a heartbeat...well the right offer came along and hes with a actual MMA company, they arent gonna put the belt on a guy whos gonna need at least 3 months off to train for a fight

reposted, for emphasis
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 7:58 pm

^ lol @ peposted for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 12:10 am

It doesn't matter what his passion is, this is TNA.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 1:00 am

Looks like I am always in the minority these days but w/e. Its pointless even debating but I’ll be damned If I don’t give my thoughts. Bobby Lashley’s only weakness imo is his mic work. I think he is pretty impressive for a bigger guy and far from a spot monkey. Again that is my fucking opinion. I laughed at “Scott Steiner” carrying Lashley through both matches. That makes no sense, carrying would require someone leading the other through a match. Both guys were pretty even but w/e. As I said I’m in the minority.

Good Day J
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 3:23 am

TRX wrote:

lmfao, what a noob you are. the man said he would leave TNA for MMA...hes going to. he used TNA to do shit before finding a MMA company. so dont cry when your precious Lashley leaves to go do something he loves
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 4:39 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
I laughed at “Scott Steiner” carrying Lashley through both matches. That makes no sense, carrying would require someone leading the other through a match. Both guys were pretty even but w/e. As I said I’m in the minority.

It looked even because Steiner made it look even, he made Lashley look good. Lashley is not that great of a wrestler; he's very big and muscular which makes it hilarious when he does high-flying moves, he pulls them off very badly and those are the high-point of his matches. Go back to when he was in the WWE during his feud with Team McMahon over the ECW Championship: Vince put the belt on himself in order to make him look good because he got boring super-quick when he had the belt the first time and the crowd (with or without a title) were barely responding to him because he has little to no charisma. Throughout the whole feud, it was the McMahons and assorted allies that made him LOOK like he could wrestle his ass off because the angle had them stacking the deck against him. Dont be confused by angles-they are supposed to make you believe some guys have talent. Watch the Batista/Lashley match from a while back. It was terrible, and no it wasnt just Batista. They were just bouncing off each other's titties becuase both were so damn jacked, they couldnt do anything though Lashley could move a lot more faster than Dave.....but thats not saying much when you are boring as hell. Now Lashley is an excellent amateur wrestler but that does not necessarily parlay into an instant gift of performing on a professional level. If you notice, during the whole little feud with Steiner, Lashley couldnt even sell the emotion of his wife get harassed by a psycho wrestler-he still had that blank ass look on his face.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 1:46 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
TRX wrote:

lmfao, what a noob you are. the man said he would leave TNA for MMA...hes going to. he used TNA to do shit before finding a MMA company. so dont cry when your precious Lashley leaves to go do something he loves

I never stated that I liked Lashley, so stop jumping to conclusions. WWE did the same with Jeff Hardy. He stated he would leave, so they gave him the world title just to make him stay. They also did the same with Lita back in 06.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 2:43 am

TRX wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
TRX wrote:

I never stated that I liked Lashley, so stop jumping to conclusions. WWE did the same with Jeff Hardy. He stated he would leave, so they gave him the world title just to make him stay. They also did the same with Lita back in 06.

and you, with that comment that said who cares what his passion is, is ignorant. the mans going to MMA and they arent gonna risk putting the belt on a guy whos going to fight for REAL. Jeff Hardy isnt doing shit at the moment now is he? no, hes not. all hes doing is sitting at his house, making shitty music and getting high as a mother fucker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?   How long until Lashley is TNA Champion? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long until Lashley is TNA Champion?
Page 1 of 1