Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*

Go down 
+4
KTV-Time
KJ
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* Empty
PostSubject: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 9:29 pm

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* Dqknf4
Friday 1st January 2010

Article 1 - 2009 End Of Year
Top 100 Workers (All AFW Listed)
credit- Staff at www.grapplefanatics.net-
1 Alissa
4 Awsome Kong
5 Beth Phoennix
6 Natalya
7 Mickie James
8 Gail
9 Angelina
10 Sarita
11 Tara
12 Jacqueline
13 Taylor Wilde
15 Melina
18 Layla El
19 Amy Dumas
20 Nikkita
26 Maddison Rayne
32 Maryse
36 Serena Deeb
43 Alicia Fox
48 Michelle McCool
50 Daffney
55 Lisa Moretti
57 Cherry
63 Velvet Sky
69 Jackie Gayda-Haas
70 April Hunter

Article 2-
New Faces of AFW
Jackie Gayda-Haas, Lelani Kai, Roxxi and Vickie Guerrero have all recently signed lucrative deals with All Female Wrestling, AFW Founder Anton is said to be very exicted about the countless possible things to achieve with these new signings.

Article 3-
New TV Deal for AFW
AFW are pleased to announce that they have signed a deal with MTV tv station, and plan on filming a new Saturday Night show, everyone within the company hope this can help move the company to the top of the ladder. Time will tell.

Last edited by The LL Father on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 1:23 pm; edited 44 times in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 9:36 pm

January 2nd 2010

Article 1-
It has been reported that the signing of Roxxi has caused a stir with one of the more senior roster members, April Hunter, it has been said that she went mental at the news, she has reportedly come to blows with AFW Owner Anton, claiming that he needs to get rid of Roxxi as soon as possible.
Anton however is not worried about this, he feels that the heat will die down soon, and has very high hopes for Roxxi, as only one person has made an actual complaint, where as most of the roster have praised Anton for his decision to sign Roxxi, including the likes of Taylor Wilde, Awsome Kong and Alissa Flash.

Article 2-
AFW's new Saturday Night television broadcast debuts tonight, so be sure to check into MTV at 10pm to watch AFW's First episode of Freedom Females
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 9:38 pm

Anton sounds like a smart owner.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 9:44 pm

hehe Anton is for now.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 9:50 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Debra the manager of Lisa Moretti has chosen to leave AFW and head over to WCW on a one year written contract. AFW is hurt with her decission, but wish her all the best
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 10:14 pm

January 2nd 2010
Article 3 - AFW have just now signed the ultra fast Blue Nikita to a developmental contract, she will soon be reporting to All Female Development for further training
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 10:24 pm

January 2nd 2010
Article 4 - AFW are pleased to announce the deal made between theirselves and three new sponsers, the major sponser the lovely Heiniken lager, and two small sponsers in the sultry and sexy Victoria's Secret and Layfield Energy
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:49 pm

January 3rd 2010
Article 1- AFW has just recently signed to a developmental contract British up and comer Roxi, she has however chose to change her name to one close to her own Toni, to save confusion with one of AFW's biggest attraction Roxxi

Article 2- Television Report
We got a 2.32 rating for 'Freedom Females'!
The attendance level was 1752 people.
We made $52560 from ticket sales.

Article 3- Prime Time, will it work?
AFW are pleased to announce that MTV where extremely impressed with our debut show, and have moved us to Prime Time, this means that we will directly be rivaling LWF TV, as both shows air at the same time slot on the same day. Make sure to tune into AFW's Freedom Females, help us beat out the competition
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:53 pm

January 4th 2010
Article 1- AFW is pleased to announce the signing of three new developmental contracts. Angela Fong and AKINO and Hamada, who together are one of the top tag teams in Japan today, collectively known as HamaKino. There are high expectations for HamaKino and they are not expected to remain in development for too long.

Article 2- AFW have recently decided to scout some of the top tier competitors from other promotions, as rumours are surfacing that all of the scouted talent are soon to run out of contract. Names including LWF's Jillian Hall, Rhaka Khan and LuFisto as well as WCW's Rain and Trinity.

Article 3 - AFW have announced the name of their first PPV Event of the year Appetite For Destruction, it will be produced LIVE on PPV on Tuesday 26th of January
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 5:44 pm

January 5th 2010
Article 1- AFW are have sent a tape off to USA Network, there are beliefs that AFW are planning on splashing out and thinking of creating a new TV Show, in hopes that they can break away from the rest and take over Women's Championship Wrestling (WCW) as the top wrestling company in America. There are however a few reservations, as nothing is expected to materialize straight away, as Both parties feel that AFW need to establish consistent ratings with their current show Freedom Females, and as the show is about to debut its only second show, there is no reason for them to be ready enough after two shows to think of creating a new one
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 5:56 pm

January 6th 2010
Article 1- AFW are very sad to announce that one of its most senior performers, and well respected performers Tara, has suffered a major Torn Calf and is expected to be out of action for upto 9months. Here is a response from the women herself
"Yes it is true, whilst training to get upto my best for my debut on this weeks Freedom Females episode, i have indeed torn my right calf muscle, after speaking with doctors they have informed that i should begin my healing and stay out of a ring for close to a year. But no worries, i am a focussed worker and when i return i will return with an impact. Love ya Tatters"

Article 2- AFW are very upset at Lelani Kai's decision to leave AFW for rival promotion LFW. It is being reported that there where plans to have her win the newly created All Female Rising Star Championship, as they felt that even with her age, she had all the tools to make it to the top. AFW do of course wish her all the success she has earned in LFW

Article 3- AFW's Development camp have reported back to AFW management and have stated that Cherry is ready to be promoted to the main roster, and with the injury to Tara and the departure of Lelani Kai, Cherry will presumelably be a welcome talent to fill in the spot where these two left open, AFW are also concentrating greatly on Hamada, as they feel that she is developing more then her team mate AKINO, but they may decide to hold off her promotion, we will report back with further imformation when we get it
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 7:04 pm

January 10th 2010

Article 1-
Television Results
We got a 3.34 rating for 'Freedom Females'!
The attendance level was 1507 people.
We made $45210 from ticket sales.

Article 2- MTV are extremely happy with out latest ratings, and have offered a nine month extention on AFW's contract, which AFW where more then happy to accept.

Article 3-
Rivals Television Results
LWF got a 2.52 television rating for 'LWF TV'!
The event was attended by 1007 people.
They made $30210 from ticket sales.

Article 4-
With the comparison in results between AFW and their head to head rivals LWF, its quite Clear that AFW have taken round 1 in the ratings battle, although some feel that ratings are too close to really class this as a clear victory, AFW are very positive that the results will become more clear however.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 7:12 pm

January 10th 2010
Article 5-
Jackie Gayda-Haas, who has yet to debut has told source that she has decided to break off her previous relationship with former friend Dawn Marie, she is expected to Debut a new client next week.

Article 6- Officals are very very pleased with the continuous improvements with Co Holder of the All Female Tag Team Champions Layla El, and have rewarded her by bumping her up a notch from Lower-MidCarder to Midcarder. We shall see how this push comes accross with the fans.

Article 6-
All Female Development Weekly House Show Result, this is a delayed report, as the show actually happened on 7/1/10

Match 1- Daffney defeated Toni by pinfall
Overall Rating- 5.1/10

Match 2- The Knight Family Dynasty defeated The Bella Twins, When Sweet Saraya used the ropes for leverage on Nikki Bella
Overall Rating 5.6/10

Match 3- Alicia Fox defeated Angela Fong and AKINO in a triple threat match by pinning Angela
Overall Rating 6.2/10

Main Event- Hamada and Serena fought to a Double DQ, following refusal of referees orders.
Overall Rating 7.8/10
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 7:25 pm

January 11th 2010
Article 1- There has been a buzz on the internet about a young up and comer in the industry, her name being Christy Whiplash, AFW are pleased to announce that they snapped up this little whiplash before she got away, she has been signed to a developmental contract. AFW wish her the best of luck in her new role
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:19 am

January 11th 2010
Article 2-AFW have officially released the poster for their debut PPV of 2010 Appetite For Destruction, it is also believed that this poster will be used as the front cover for the DVD that should be released 2 month following the PPV, make sure to watch live on the 26th of January
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* 2cnxbpl
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:37 am

DVD? You better sell me a free copy.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:39 am

lol i may just do that
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 8:13 pm

January 17th 2010
Article 1- AFW have officially changed the superstar picture of Maryse, view the new one below
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* Th_Maryse_Ouellet24

Article 2-Television Report
We got a 2.97 rating for 'Freedom Females'!
The attendance level was 1502 people.
We made $45060 from ticket sales.

Article 3- Rival Television Report
The event was attended by 810 people.
They made $24300 from ticket sales.

Article 4- The Word backstage is that Management are pleased with the chemistry between Melina and Maddison Rayne following their match with Natalya and Maryse on Freedom Females Episode 3. Current plans are to continue with this chemistry that the pair have, and team them up on a more regular basis, the plan is to intergrate this into the already excisting feud with Natalya and Melina, where management plan on having Natalya face off against the team with a different partner each and every week. Keep an eye out on this new team, and dont be too surprised to see them rise to the top of the tag devision as the tag team champions somewhere down the road, that is if what management plan for the two, Keep viewing to watch how this unfolds.

Article 5- The Word Backstage is that there is a continuation in the problems between April Hunter and managment following the signing of Roxxi several weeks ago, more heat has been put onto the back of Hunter following bad performances as of late on and off tv, she is said to be on thin ice, so she needs to be careful and pick up her gear if she wants to remain under contract, because AFW are more then willing to fill her spot with a development talent who is more worthy, eyes are currently looking at the top two heels in development Alicia Fox and Serena
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 8:14 pm

January 18th 2010
Article 1- AFW are pleased to announce two new signings to their developmental territory, two vets of the buisness Terri Runnels and Teri Poch, who has returned to her most well known name Tori.

Article 2- AFW managment have been extremely impressed with the current feud betwenn AFW Tag Team Champions Layla and Michelle McCool *Lay-Cool* and Sarita and Taylor Wilde *SariTaylor*, just a few short weeks ago AFW rewarded Layla for her part in the success of this feud by moving her up from Lower to Midcard position, and today we can announce that AFW have done the exact same thing with both Sarita and Taylor Wilde, who both will now be midcard workers.

Article 3- Maryse has reportedly been having an attitude in the backstage area, and she has been overheard saying that she should be further up the card, because she is the greatest diva they have currently, now AFW managment are always up for suggestions from writers and/or performers, and although they dislike the way Maryse is portraying her views, they have decided to pay a close look at Maryse, so if they see what Maryse says, then be sure to here that Maryse too has been moved upto the midcard of the roster
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 6:22 pm

January 21st 2010
Article 1- AFW are sad to report that Angelina Love, currently working in the midcard heel scene has torn her left bicep after falling off tredmill, she is expected to be out for 7 months. The news came at despair to AFW managment, Stephanie McMahon currently had plans for AFWs first PPV of 2010 Appetite for Destruction to have a three way Tag Team title match pitting bitter rivals SariTaylor and current Tag Team Champions Lay-Cool and two mystery opponents, who would ultimately be Angelina Love and Velvet Sky collectively known as the The Beautiful People, plans where to have them steal the titles, and make the feud between the two current teams, a three way feud. With the news however AFW are contemplating the newest hot tag team on the scene Melina and Maddison, although they have reservations, as they arent sure whether the team is ready yet to be a vocal point in the tag team devision, as currently the team has only teamed together on a few occasions
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 6:24 pm

Poor miss love. first she almost get deported working for TNA now she get's injured lols
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 6:27 pm

i know man its horrendous
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 6:35 pm

no big loss. I stil think she's overrated and sloppy.

i hope she recovers nicely.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 7:38 pm

January 24th 2010
Article 1- Television Report
We got a 3.34 rating for 'Freedom Females'!
The attendance level was 1505 people.
We made $45150 from ticket sales.

Article 2- Rival Television Report
LWF got a 2.57 television rating for 'LWF TV'!
The event was attended by 609 people.
They made $18270 from ticket sales.

Article 3- AFW are extremely frustrated with Dawn Maries performance on last nights Freedom Females against Lisa Moretti in the first ever AFW Bra and Panties match, when asked for her reasons, she said that she feels her and Lisa are both beyond that, and she hopes that if they are booked together in a match that it is something a little less degrading.

Article 4- Be Sure to tune in live on PPV on Tuesday 26th of January for AFW's first PPV of 2010, Appetite for Destruction, the card is headed off with a last chance match pitting AFW World Champion Alissa Flash against rival Amy Dumas, if Amy does not win, she can no longer challenge Alissa Flash as long as she is in her current title reign. Important matches on the under card are a 4 way Dance to determine the number one contendor for the AFW World Title pitting Mickie James v Awsome Kong v Beth Phoenix v Gail Kim. Also a Tag Team Title Match pitting Champions Lay-Cool v SariTaylor
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:33 pm

January 26th 2010
Article 1- AFW have just recently signed 5 new stars to their developmental camp. 4 written and 1 on a part-time open contract. Veteran Madusa has signed an open contract with AFW. 3 young up and comers She Nay Nay, Madison Eagles and Sarah Jones have all signed a 1 year written contract. But possibly the biggest name AFW have signed from the bunch is former LWF star Stacy Carter, AFW feel very pleased with signing Stacy, they see it as pay back for AFW losing Lelani Kai to LWF

Article 2- AFW have come to terms with the release of two developmental superstars Blue Nikkita and Christy Whiplash, this was done as a cost cutting move, AFW wish both talented ladies success in future endeavours.

Article 3- Be sure to order Appetite for Destructions AFWs first ppv of 2010, for a low low price of $14.95.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:36 pm

lol loved the PPV advertising lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:02 pm

January 26th 2010
Article 4- AFW have just released their first batches of merchandise through out the country, in the form of shirts. (see below to see desgin and order number)
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* 2rze60x
ST1383Aad2
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* 5kitzm
AF9972Ddf2
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 7:01 pm

January 27th 2010
Article 1- We got a 0.50 buy rate for 'Appetite For Destruction'!
The attendance was 6553 people.
We made $1250000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $262120 from ticket sales.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 6:52 pm

January 31st 2010
Article 1- We got a 3.38 rating for 'Freedom Females'!
The attendance level was 1509 people.
We made $45270 from ticket sales.

Article 2- LWF got a 2.56 television rating for 'LWF TV'!
The event was attended by 605 people.
They made $18150 from ticket sales.

Article 3- As per stipulation, and from the segement on last nights Freedom Females, AFW would like to stress that the stipulation was Legit and April Hunter has indeed been released from her contract

Article 4- Sweet Saraya Knight made her debut last night in a losing effort against Jacqueline, the match didnt live up to what AFW where hoping, and their are sources stating that AFW are simply planning on either releasing Saraya in the coming weeks, shipping her back to All Female Development, or simply taking her off TV until her daughter Brittany Knight is ready to be called up, we will update you on this story when we get it

Article 5- AFW are extremely pleased to report that after the month have January AFW have officiall taken the top spot in the "Top Company in America" honour, beatin out long reigning company Womens Championship Wrestling, who have just been nudged to #2
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 7:27 pm

APRIL! Teary Eyed

I have to agree about the Saraya thing. She wasn't really the best. I say wait until her daughter gets called up. Mother/Daughter tag team ftw!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 7:30 pm

February 6th 2010
Article 1- AFW have just released a Merchandise Table, this outlines the 10 divas that move the most Merchandise
1 Amy Dumas 35%
2 Mickie James 28%
3 Alissa Flash 3%
4 Madison Rayne 3%
5 Gail Kimg 3%
6 Melina 3%
7 Sarita 3%
8 Jackie Gayda-Haas 2%
9 Beth Phoenix 2%
10 Michelle McCool 2%
16% of sales are thanks to all other divas and staff.
This List is somewhat of a shock to all as Mickie James has been billed as the biggest drawing power in AFW, however AFW are pleased that with their efforts with the Amy/Alissa feud Amy has become more of a drawing power then she was earlier. It is said that at the beginning of January Mickie roughly brought in around 86% of Merchandise

Last edited by LL Brangle on Mon 08 Feb 2010, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 7:30 pm

or Mother/Daugther feud
thanks Hailey
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:57 pm

February 7th 2010
Article 1- TV report
The event was attended by 807 people.
They made $24210 from ticket sales.

Article 2- TV Report
We got a 2.97 rating for 'Freedom Females'!
The attendance level was 1754 people.
We made $52620 from ticket sales.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 6:08 pm

February 7th 2010
Article 3 - AFW mangement are said to be extremely pleased with the reaction to the Mickie James/Lisa Moretti match on the latest episode of AFW Freedom Females, and have officially moved Lisa Morretti up to Upper-Mid Carder level, so dont be too surprised to see her fighting for the World Title at some point, with her experience edge over all the roster, with the exception of Jacqueline, her respect in the locker, and her trenmendous amount of charisma and skill Lisa Morretti as All Female World Champion doesnt seem to short sighted
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 6:23 pm

February 9th 2010
Article 1- AFW have a few concerns with the mental well being of Jacqueline, who is in the midst of an undercard feud with Maryse, Jacqueline has reportedly checked into rehab for personal reasons. We will have a follow up on this story as it evolves
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:47 pm

February 14th 2010
Article 1- TV report
The event was attended by 807 people.
They made $24210 from ticket sales.

Article 2- TV Report
We got a 3.13 rating for 'Freedom Females'!
The attendance level was 2994 people.
We made $62620 from ticket sales.

Article 3- Absentees.
As most ppl will have noticed on the latest episode of Freedom Females four of AFWs biggest stars Layla, Michelle McCool and the AFW Tag Team Champions Sarita and Taylor Wilde where all noticeably absent. Their is reason to believe that management wanted to give all four divas some well deserved time off for all their hard work they have put in over the month. Rumour going round is that Cherry and Nikkita will be absent from next weeks taping of Freedom Females, with the great Main Event ladder match being used as the excuse.

Article 4- Returning Diva
Jacqueline who recently checked herself into rehab, is set to make a return next week, as long as she feels ready, AFW are very respectful of all that Jacqueline has contributed in this industry, and are giving her as long as she needs to get sorted, but their are hopes amongst managment that she will be able to be back in time for AFWs next PPV Come Out and Play, which will be be presented on the 23rd of February, 9 days away, be sure to order now.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 12:45 pm

February 15th 2010
Article 1- AFW have released the promotional poster for their second PPV of 2010 "Come Out And Play". Which is being showcased on the 23rd of February live on PPV
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* 6j2esy
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:38 pm

February 18th 2010
Article 1 - AFW's Main Sponser Heineken have just released a new AD Campaign advertising their lager as well as AFW. Stars in the ad: Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool, Gail Kim, Melina and Natalya
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* 14l36e8
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 3:46 pm

LMFAO you are going all out with this LL hilarious
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 3:55 pm

yeah i am
so i do appreciate all comments smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 8:59 pm

February 21st 2010
Article 1- TV Report
LWF got a 2.55 television rating for 'LWF TV'!
The event was attended by 608 people.
They made $18240 from ticket sales.

Article 2- TV Report
We got a 3.20 rating for 'Freedom Females'!
The attendance level was 1754 people.
We made $52620 from ticket sales
*This marks the 8th consecutive week that LWF have fallen in the ratings to Freedom Females*

Article 3- Possible Position Changes?
AFW management are keeping a close eye on the current roster, as plans are being taken to move some divas further up or further down the card, names being tossed around include Layla El, Michelle McCool, Natalya, Sarita and Mickie James. Keep checking in to see if any of these rumblings have any such truth behind them

Article 4- Is This the End for Roxxi
AFW have always been high on Roxxi, mainly from her crowd support and sheer brilliance inside of the AFW Ring, however concerns have become apparant, as Roxxi is finding it very difficult to gel with the stars that manaement have put her up against, within recent weeks Agents have been reporting back on the bad chemistry Roxxi has had with two top AFW stars namely Lisa Moretti and Awsome Kong. Unless Roxxi can find a suitable opponent we may very weel see Roxxi playing a smaller role on the card, and could even end up being relieved of her contract. Heres to hoping that she can find the right opponent.

Article 5- New Superstar Pic
Lisa Moretti has a new Superstar pic up
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* Th_LisaMoretti

Article 6- NEW Contract Signings
AFW have recently signed FIVE new stars to developmental deals
Bambi 22
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* Th_Bambi
Bobcat 37
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* Th_Bobcat
Lizzy Valentine 25
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* Th_LizzyValentine
Nikki Valentine 28
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* Th_NikkiValentine
Skye 23
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* Th_Skye

Article 7- AFW Superstars happy with certain new signings
Mickie James is said to be happy that both Bobcat and Lizzy Valentine have been signed to a contract. Fellow Developmentees Daffney and Serena are also pleased with the signing of Lizzy Valentine, as is Dawn Marie.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 9:04 pm

lol finally some fresh blood, well in Bobbi's case not so fresh hilarious
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 9:43 pm

haha i know yeah
i cant believe her and Velvet are a team...i mean shes like 10 years older then her
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 9:47 pm

nice looking girls

good signings smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 11:40 pm

Please use Lizzie as Kandi Kisses<3 AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* 773246
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 11:04 am

pass
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 12:45 pm

February 22nd 2010
Article 1- PPV Theme revealed
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 12:49 pm

The thread says come oue and play...

Good song though!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 1:19 pm

jesus...the general idea is there...you are too obssesed with the tinyest of bloody grammatical errors..its not even cute

but thanks lol!
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 1:33 pm

haha, just trying to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* Empty

Back to top Go down

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next