Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*

Go down 
+4
KTV-Time
KJ
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 8:53 am

June 11th 2010
Article 1 - Glory Days Theme revealed
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 10:01 am

Sunday 13th
Article 1 - LWF got a 2.55 television rating for 'LWF TV'!
The event was attended by 616 people.
They made $18480 from ticket sales.
Article 2 - We got a 3.17 rating for 'Freedom Females'!
The attendance level was 3006 people.
We made $90180 from ticket sales.
Monday 14th
Article 1 – Show report LWF's 'LWF Sick and Twisted' show was attended by 3265 people!
They made $130600 from ticket sales.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:46 pm

17th June 2010

Article 1 - TV Report
LWF got a 1.41 television rating for 'DWW Wreckless Wednes'!
The event was attended by 617 people.
They made $18510 from ticket sales.

Article 2 - TV Report
WCW got a 2.52 television rating for 'Nitro'!
The event was attended by 1502 people.
They made $45060 from ticket sales.

Article 3 - AFW next PPV Named and Poster Revealed
AFW have just released the name and promotional poster of AFW's next PPV event due to be shown live on the 13th of July. The PPV is called "It's On"
The Promotional poster stars Sarita.
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Nwakqg
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:21 pm

18th June 2010

Article 1
We got a 0.93 rating for 'All Female Development'!
The attendance level was 6501 people.
We made $260040 from ticket sales.

Article 2
Tournament reviews have all been negative.
Fans feel as though it is too soon to have yet another tournament.
A tournament has just finished with Alicia as the winner.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 4:42 pm

19th June 2010
Article 1 - new superstar pics
Amy Dumas
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Amy_Dumas38
Angela Fong
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Angela_Fong8
Angelina Love
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Angel_Williams25
Alissa Flash
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Cheerleader_Melissa35
Awsome Kong
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Amazing_Kong5
Brie Bella
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Brie_Bella12
Cherry
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Kara_Drew9
Madison Eagles
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Madison_Eagles5
Mickie James
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Mickie_James26
Natalya
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Nattie_Neidhart62
Nikki Bella
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Nikki_Bella5
Roxxi
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Nikki_Roxx31
Taylor Wilde
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Shantelle_Taylor19

Article 2 - New Development signees
AFW are pleased to welcome to the family
Amy Lee
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Amy_Lee3
Anni King
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Anni_King
Annie Social
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Annie_Social2
Roxxie Cotton
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Roxie_Cotten7

Article 3 - reasons behind new signees
AFW have reported that a lot of people backstage, notabely the old school girls have been pushing for Amy Lee to be signed, AFW followed through on their request.
AFW are currently on the look out for any stars that show potential, because their are plans over the coming months to call up a lot of workers from AFD to the main roster, so AFD is in need of fresh faces to remain established. Annie Social and Roxxi Cotton two of the new signees make up the tandem Beatdown Betties, a well liked tag team amongst the independent scene.

Article 4 - feuds in the making
AFW have just recently ended two things. The title feud between champion Amy Dumas and challenger Beth Phoenix. Reasons for this is they feel it reached its peak, and there are plans for a new star to debut next week and begin a program with Beth Phoenix, this is not set in stone however.
The former All Female Tag Team champions SariTaylor are also said to be over. As seen on Glory Days friction began between the duo when they failed to recapture their tag titles against the unlikely duo of Beth Phoenix and Amy Dumas, things didnt get back onto the right foot as Taylor Wilde interfered later on in the night during the main event World title match between Amy, Beth and Sarita, costing Sarita the title. Freedom Females 17 saw Taylor Wilde apologise for her actions but ultimately this was merely for show, as following their number one contendors match against LayCool ended again in defeat Taylor Wilde proceeded to attack her former partner. Plans at present are to have the two work a program together revolving around Taylors jealouy over Sarita's growth in popularity and her short main event push, the idea for this came from Sarita and Taylor Wilde themselves, as they feel that they can put on some very good matches. Managment agreed and saw the potential to create two new main event players in the process.

Article 5 - No clear decided winner for next weeks number one contendors battle royal.
AFW co general manager Vickie Guerrero announced on freedom females 17 that on the 18th edition their would be a battle royal main eventing the show, with the winner challenging Amy Dumas for the title at "It's On". But currently AFW management have yet to decide on a winner, their are plenty of names being tossed around, first initial plans where to have Sarita win by last eliminating Taylor Wilde, which over the following weeks would lead to a Amy v Sarita v Taylor Wilde title bout, but AFW ultimately decided against this, due to Glory Day's main event being a triple threat also. Other names being tossed around are Awsome Kong, Michelle McCool, Mickie James and Natalya
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:53 pm

June 22nd 2010
Article 1 - Top AFW Star has heat.
Former All Female World Champion Alissa Flash, who is currently involved in a feud with Mickie James has some heat with management following a recent radio appearnece where she was quoted as addmitting she enjoys drinking alcyhol and is on the verge of becoming a fully fledged alcoholic.

'If there is one thing that helps me through the evening its definetely a glass of wine or two, well maybe three, hell even four. I do enjoy the sauce, and i can definetely see myself becoming an alcoholic in a couple of years, AA here i come'

Although AFW management have no problem with their stars enjoying life, it is said to be frowned upon to publically gloryfy something that has caused people a lot of problems, alcoholism is a known to affect millions of people across the globe, and AFW feel having a top star like Alissa claiming she enjoys upto or more then 4 glasses a night is not setting a good example. No word as of yet as to whether or not she will be punished
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:08 pm

Alissa is an alcoholic? poor poor girl...she's so talented.

I hope she can get help
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:36 pm

i opted to ignore it -_- i couldnt send her to rehab
its bad enough Nikkita going into rehab fucked my battle of the stables feud lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:14 pm

lol damn stars getting hooked on the drugs
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:01 pm

tell me about it, its just as bad when the cocks get too up themselves and refuse to put over talent

damn McCool is like that everywhere -_- hence why the Hamakino/LayCool feud was cut short....but im going to pick it up again, and hopefully it will work out
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:16 pm

so McTwigglet is just like her real life self? refusing to put others over...

j/k
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:35 pm

i were about to say, i dont believe Michelle is that bad in life, shes a top diva, if she started putting over new divas itd be weird

but yh...i think its mainly cos of AKINO being so unknown and shit
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:52 am

June 27th 2010

Article 1 - TV Report
We got a 3.34 rating for 'Freedom Females'!
The attendance level was 3003 people.
We made $90090 from ticket sales.

Article 2 - TV Report
LWF got a 2.57 television rating for 'LWF TV'!
The event was attended by 613 people.
They made $18390 from ticket sales.

Article 3 - Tara returns.
As seen on Freedom Females 18 Tara who was previously on the injured list with knee problems returned after 3 and a half months, much quicker then anyone had thought. She returned and was straight away placed in a feud with Amy Dumas over the world title. They feel the two have chemistry enough to get the crowd on their feet. Word is spreading that the intentions of it being a face v face story isnt as strongly intended, as plans are being made to turn either Amy Dumas heel or Tara heel. More on this when we recieve it.

Article 4 - New diva?
We saw the return of Tara on ep 18, but we also so a surprise entrant into the Rumble match. Ashley Massarro, who has been in developement for about a month was called up to travel with the roster for the episode, word hasnt yet been decided as to whether or not Ashley will remain on the roster, or if this was a one time deal.

Article 5 - Other Development divas being scouted.
there are quite a few names that AFW management feel can be top stars in the future, and they are currently scouting several of their development stars, as AFW hope on receiving a new tv deal which would allow them to create a second tv show, in where they would need to split the roster in two. Names being thrown around are Jillian, Angela Fong, Brie and Nikki Bella, Lizzy Valentine, Britany Knight, Terri and Stacey Karter

Article 6 - Management down on a star
AFW have been reportedly disappointed with the performances of Cherry over the recent month, it has now been reported that this is the initial reason as to why Angelina Love won the title, and defeded it successful at ep 18, it is been reported that the title defense was a blow off match for the feud as a whole, Angelina is expected to move onto some one new. As for Cherry, there is no news on how or in what form she will be used again
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:01 pm

Article 7 - AFW Star puts over another star, did this help to get the other star back in good graces?
AFW star and current All Female Rising Champion Angelina Love has reportedly talked to AFW management in regards to their problems with her current on screen feuding partner Cherry. Angelina feels that Cherry has tried very hard, and that ending the feud so suddenly will only leave Cherry looking extremely weak and hurt her overall credibility, looking back at the feud the stats show that overall Angelina is winning roughly 6-1 (stats include such things as clean wins, cheap wins, other wins ie assaults, beatdowns). AFW are said to be taking Angelinas words into deep considertaion as AFW management are extremely high on Angelina at the moment
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 7:25 pm

June 28th 2010

Article 1
We got a 0.92 rating for 'All Female Development'!
The attendance level was 6545 people.
We made $261800 from ticket sales.

Article 2
It has been calculated that at the first Huge Event for AFD, 6 Divas would be remaining in the tournament.
Hailey, owner of AFD is still trying to figure out a way to have all 6 Divas battle it out at Wasteland.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 12:32 pm

July 1st 2010
Article 1 - Happy Bday
The following birthdays occured this month: Velvet Sky (28), Madison Eagles (25), Layla El (32), Serena Deeb (23)

Article 2 - Show Report
WCW's 'Full Throttle' show was attended by 3784 people!
They made $151360 from ticket sales.

Article 3 - TV Report
LWF got a 1.49 television rating for 'DWW Wreckless Wednes'!
The event was attended by 804 people.
They made $24120 from ticket sales.

Article 4 - TV Report
WCW got a 2.50 television rating for 'Nitro'!
The event was attended by 1508 people.
They made $45240 from ticket sales

Article 5 - AFW releases 2 stars
AFW have come to terms with the release of AFW stars Madusa and AKINO, AFW have reportedly released them due to writers having nothing for them

Article 6 - Where does this leave Hamada?
As just reported AFW have released one half of the japanese duo HamaKino, AKINO. Many in the back are wondering where this leaves the first half of the duo Hamada. Management feel that although they found nothing for her partner, they feel that her prominance in ther American wrestling scene that Hamada whos english is not very good, can still find ways to connect with the crowd, where her partner couldnt. Plans are already in place for her to be placed in a bigger role in the company because as of late her appearnces have been few and far between.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 1:41 pm

July 1st 2010
Article 7 - New superstar Pics
AFW have released new superstar pics

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Ayako_Hamada17
Hamada

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Jackie_Gayda10
Jackie-Gayda Haas

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Talia_Madison60
Velvet Sky

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Sweet_Saraya9
Sweet Saraya

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Maryse_Ouellet31
Maryse

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Jackie_Moore5
Jacqueline

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Katie_Lea16
Nikkita

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Layla_El19
Layla

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Victoria_Crawford18
Alicia Fox

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Lisa_Marie_Varon41
Tara

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Sarah_Stock10
Sarita

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Michelle_McCool38
Michelle McCool

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Gail_Kim20
Gail Kim

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Beth_Phoenix37
Beth Phoenix

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Vickie_Guerrero9
Vickie Guerrero

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Stephanie_McMahon21
Stephanie McMahon
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 2:08 pm

July 1st 2010
Article 8 - Updated It's On promotional poster
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Itsonp10
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 12:14 pm

Here is your comment hilarious
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 12:30 pm

hahaha very funny
know what else is funny? the fact that thats more of a comment then your getting from me -_-
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 12:33 pm

That Michelle McCool pic is like eewww lol. She looks weirder then usual in it.

Also Madusa and asian chick gone? Meh no problem there, though i like Madusa, she doesn't fit in your cookie cutter promotion.....jk jk jk
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 12:40 pm

i thought that MIchelle pic was very high fashion
although your right...i do not like the laycool titantron. Layla looks flawless, Michelle looks red, old, shiny and clammy...its like shes just given birth or something
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 8:57 am

July 3rd 2010

Article 1 Stars positions moved
AFW have been very impressed with a lot of their current roster and too reward them they have been moved further up the pecking order
former midcarders who have now been promoted to upper midcarders are
All Female Rising Champion Angelina Love
Melina
Sarita
former lower midcarders who have now been promoted to midcarders are
Daffney
Jacqueline
Maddison Rayne
Maryse
Velvet Sky

Article 4 - AFW almost ready to promote development stars
Followin AFW promoting a lot of their roster to high spots, it has left the Lower Midcard scene with only Hamada, Serena Deeb and Sweet Saraya Knight being in this poisition.
AFW however are not worried with this, because AFW are said to soon be calling up quite a few developmen stars over the next 2-3 months. AFW have realized that with the disband of former tag team champions SariTaylor and the release of AKINO who was part of the HamaKINO duo with Hamada, their tag team devision needs more teams to keep it going strong. So AFW are looking at current teams in developement and plan on bringing some teams on the road with AFW, whilst still remaining in developement to train. the two main teams being looked at are The Bella Twins, who according to trainers are the development camp are almost fully ready for promition, as well as the team of Lizzy and Nikki Valentine. Another development star being strongly considered is the daughter of Sweet Saraya Knight, Brittany Diamond Knight, AFW feel that if Brittany can progress enough in he coming months then her spot on the main roster is fully open for her, in turn this move can also save the career of her mother Sweet Saraya who AFW have had problems finding things for her to do.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 10:31 am

Oh yess, your tag team divsion weak.......you have to work on that, out of the 3 teams 1 of them are really lame...*the champs*
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 10:38 am

lmao sigh sure they are.

i dont think i have any other teams, other then TBP...who arent getting tag gold anytime soon.

Cherry/Jackie Gayda are alredy on the bubble of release
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:12 am

LL do not fire Jackie Gayda, I like her! Put Cherry on the injured list or something but don't fire her either.

I would like to see Nidia, Candice, Eve and Naomi get hired at some point sad if crap like Ashley can get signed then why not them?

lmfao @ Alissa's drinking problem lool

Madusa SUCKED! GJ on releasing that tranny. you want more teams? Pair Kong up with Hamada ala TNA. Jackie and Roxxi, Fox and Maryse. Three teams right there man, just build them up smile

I love these <3 will definitely read more often
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 6:39 pm

16th July 2010

Article 1
AFD has had to cancel it's 14th show, because of weather problems.
The stars were stuck in Alabama, when they had to travel all the way to Canada.
However, AFD will be back next week with the last show before the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 6:54 pm

lol I thought you cancelled the whole show!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 6:55 pm

ah ha haaa...no i just made the title seem that way because
A a lot of new sites like to get ppl worried/or hopes up
B because i knew it would catch the very few ppl who reads this attention
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 7:12 pm

alol well it worked!

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 7:13 pm

good stuff
keep your eyes peeled Blue
im just about to post FF 20
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 8:09 pm

No worries LL, he's "Prove you wrong" hilarious
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:28 am

July 17th
Article 1 - August PPV Name and Poster Revealed
AFW have named there next PPV due to be broadcast in August. Kick Start!
Promotional Poster starrring Beth Phoenix
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 5kobc8
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 2:05 pm

<3333 these posters!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 3:52 am

Article 1
We got a 0.98 rating for 'All Female Development'!
The attendance level was 5045 people.
We made $201800 from ticket sales.

Article 2
The official card for Wasteland has finally been prepared.
Sarah Jones and Skye vs. She Nay Nay - Handicap Match
Bambi vs. Mary Appache - Submission Match
The Bella Twins vs. The Beatdown Betties - Tag Match
Terri Runnels vs. Stacey Carter - Hardcore Match
10-Man Battle Royal to determine permanent AFD General Manager
Jillian Hall vs. Lacey Von Erich vs. Nikki Valentine - Triple Threat - AFD Championship
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:56 pm

Jillian and Terri ftw plz!

Sha Nay Nay MUST win!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:27 pm

Hailey i aint bothering with the dates anymore...cos they are all wrong cos of all the times ive had to restart..so just go with article 1 etc
Article 1 - Secret signee finally revealed at FF21
AFW have been keeping under raps a secret signee, that they believed would shake the foundations of All Female Wrestling. This signee debuted as Beth Phoenix's mystery opponent in the main event of show 21....CHYNA!
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Chyna9

Article 2 New TV Show
AFW have finally made an agreement with the USA Network to host a prime time slot show on Wednesday nights. The show will be entitled Devine Divas.
Plans for Freedom Females 22 is to have AFW Owner Anton O'Reilly to make his first ever on air appearance to address the new show, where reportedly he will announce that Vickie Guerrero and Stephanie McMahon will serve as General Managers for one show...which show willl belong to which GM is yet to be seen

Article 3 New signees
AFW have recently gone on a signing spree to accomidate for both shows. 4 new names that have been signed to All Female Development are as follows
Candice LaRae
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Candice_LeRae7

Rhaka Khan
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Rhaka_Khan10

Rosa Mendes
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Milena_Roucka17

Shaniqua
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Linda_Miles2

Trina Micheals
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Trina_Michaels2

Article 4 New stars set to be debuting over the coming weeks as part of the draft.
AFW have also signed numerous stars who they feel are ready to be debuted immedaiately onto the main shows Devine Divas and Freedom Females. These new divas are set to debut over the coming weeks.
Stars are as follows
Christy Hemme
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Christy_Hemme30

Eve Torres
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Eve_Torres24

Jazz
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Jazz

Kelly Kelly
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Kelly_Kelly36

Maria
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Maria_Kanellis48

Molly Holly
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Nora_Greenwald3

MsChif
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_MsChif22

ODB
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_ODB23

Tiffany
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Taryn_Terrell6

Tracy Brooks
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Traci_Brooks30

Trinity

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Trinity

Article 5 New Superstar Pick/Out of rehab
Nikkita is out of rehab and has a new superstar pick
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Katie_Lea26

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:29 pm

woo go Chyna!!!! AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 156767

awesome a new show..niceness
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:55 pm

Article 1 AFW Has a theme
AFW have finally managed to pile together a theme for their shows, the song is Work by Kelly Rowland, and the video stars the current roster as of Show 20
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 3:11 am

OMG @ all of the new talent coming soon Shocked

Nidia and Candice? sad

I'm excited though, lots of big names!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 3:56 am

yay christy, tiffany..
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 4:12 pm

Article 1 - New signee goes over current main roster member
AFW have come to the decision that following the signing of former WCW worker Rain, that she is more ready to face the AFW main roster then another new signee Kelly Kelly, who has now been informed to report to All Female Development in order to further train.

Article 2 -Stephanie McMahon Freedom Female Final Roster
Mickie James
Alissa Flash
Gail Kim
Angelina Love
Jazz (New signee, yet to debut on screen)
(The above 5 chosen on TV)
(The list below are the ones drafted after the show on AFW.com)
Alicia Fox
Dawn Marie
Hamada
Jackie Gayda-Haas
Jacqueline
Natalya
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Velvet Sky
(The list below are the new signees that have been assigned to Freedom Females)
MsChif
Tiffany
Traci Brooks
Trinity

Article 3 - Vickie Guerrero Devine Diva Final Roster
Tara
Beth Phoenix
Chyna
Melina
Molly Holly (new signee yet to debut on screen)
(The above 5 chosen on TV)
(The below list are the ones drafted after the show on AFW.com)
Awsome Kong
Cherry
Daffney
Lisa Moretti
Madison Rayne
Maryse
Nikkita (Due to return from rehab)
Roxxi
Serena Deeb
Sweey Saraya Knight
(The list below are the new signees that have been assigned to Devine Divas)
Christy Hemme
Eve Torres
Maria
ODB
Rain
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:23 am

Article 1 - Name Change
All Female Development star Sarah Jones has been given permission to return to her more known name Rachel Summerlyn

Article 2 - New signee
AFW have signed Jana to a development deal
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Th_Jana3
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:28 am

Article 3 - Another name change
AFW Devine Diva Star Nikkita has reverted back to her name Katie Lea, she is set to make her return at the debut show of Devine Divas

Article 4 - Release
AFW have come to the terms with the release of Ashley Massarro
AFW feel her unwillingness to improve is not worthy of a contract
AFW wish her well in her future endeavours
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:31 am

LOL at "her unwillingness to improve." Poor Ashley Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:42 am

YAY Ashley's gone lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:45 am

im annoyed i had to just release her like that
i wanted her to be released for injurin Sweet Saraya and Dawn Marie
but cos the laptop was rebooted....Saraya is now injury free Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 1:36 pm

Article 5 - New Logos
Freedom Females and Devine Divas have both been given New Show Logos.
As AFW feel this is a new era in the company, they feel new Logos will help strengthen that

Freedom Females
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Freedo11

Devine Divas
AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Devine10
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 1:38 pm

They look awesome man, especially the Devine Divas one, your really getting good at these
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 2:02 pm

thanks smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*   AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AFW News Station *name change, new signee, release, new show logos*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next