Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?

Go down 
+6
Tjioxz
C.O.C.O
Venom
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
angelmessiah
10 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? Empty
PostSubject: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 12:56 am

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:00 am

Title would be "Why bother?"

and it would end with a hott guy coming to my rescue and falling in love with me...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 3:12 am

"If They Only Knew: A Memoir According to Tank"

It would probably be a tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:24 am

Every Inch of Sanity

I would have an open ending. Tie the loose ends yourself, that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 12:24 am

Through Eyes of Purity & the Heart of Evil

The ending will probably be sad but good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 12:26 am

The title would be, "Fuck you".

The ending would be me destroying the American Government and becoming the monarch ruler of the world.

:P
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 12:38 am

^ I'd buy that shit.
Back to top Go down
Tjioxz
Lower Midcarder
Tjioxz

Male
Number of posts : 273
Favorite WWE Wrestler : 1. Christian
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Edge
4. The Rock
5. Goldberg
6. Triple H
7. Eddie Guererro (RIP)
8. Matt Hardy
9. Chris Jericho
10. Batista
Favorite WWE Diva : 1. Lita
2. Maryse
3. Maria
4. Kelly Kelly
5. Sable
6. Trish Stratus
7. Ashley Massaro
Favorite TNA Wrestler : 1: Kurt Angle
2: AJ Styles
3: Mr. Anderson
4: The Pope
5: Kaz
6: Desmond Wolfe
7: Samoa Joe
8: Jeff Jarrett
Favorite TNA Knockout : 1. Taylor Wilde
2. Christy Hemme
3. Angelina Love
4. Madison Rayne
5. Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 1:06 am

"LEAVE TJ ALONE!!!"

And i would die at the end...

No seriously.... If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? 519154
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 1:14 am

QueenofIronFist wrote:
Through Eyes of Purity & the Heart of Evil

The ending will probably be sad but good.

love the title
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 2:33 am

Tjioxz wrote:
"LEAVE TJ ALONE!!!"

No seriously.... If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? 519154

well it is a book about ur life so lets hope that happens unless u want to be one of those freaks who live forever.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:10 pm

Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
Tjioxz wrote:
"LEAVE TJ ALONE!!!"

well it is a book about ur life so lets hope that happens unless u want to be one of those freaks who live forever.

hey, I'm not a freak. I just different.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:32 pm

"Smiles that Lie"

It would be a sad ending, just know it lols....dunno why
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:57 pm

My book will be called Kiss n' Tell: Cierra Jenné Uncut

How it'll end, IDK.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:11 pm

It would be called: "Viva La Guerrero. Long Live the Warrior"
It would end with my death after a highly successful life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?   If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1