Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AAA movie red carpet premiere review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

AAA movie red carpet premiere review Empty
PostSubject: AAA movie red carpet premiere review   AAA movie red carpet premiere review EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:05 pm

AAA’s red carpet premier was this past Friday (the official release is still not for a week), so there’s another set of articles about the movie.
- AAA has their own recap of the red carpet. One of the strange about the movie is the character of La Parka Jr.’s younger brother, as just a regular kid. The idea surely is to have a character the kids can identify with, but it seemed to me like an easy way to introduce a new luchador coming out of the movie; there’s only one. AAA mentions new wrestler Lasser Boy made an appearance at the premier and has a role in the movie, so maybe I’ve just accidentally spoiled a twist in the movie. (There feels like three or four I’ve gone out of my way not to mention.)
- Marisela Pena says she’s like AAA to work with Guillermo del Toro for another movie. Aim high. This article says the video game is now due out in August. If we keep getting updates on it, it’ll never come out.
- La Parka Jr. does not feel he’ll be a movie star like John Cena, because it’d be tough for him to be a Marine. Apparently it was tough for Cena.
- Fabi Apache did not know she was in the movie until she saw the movie. She’s the only luchadora in the movie. I bet Mr. Niebla has no idea. Article notes Fabi was wearing a cap, because she just lost her hair.
Back to top Go down

AAA movie red carpet premiere review
Page 1 of 1