Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melina Injury Update

Go down 
+12
Paul Wyatt
The LL Father
#WeWantTaryn
LH
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
Dead
Venom
King Silva
janine
Queen Mintz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Melina Injury Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:50 pm

Because Mickie is the actual goddess. Her fanbase is way worse than Melina's on other forums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:55 pm

Because Mickie has taken the backseat mutliple times. She was supporting role when Candice was in the spotlight and had like 3 title matches (2 against Beth and 1 against Melina) all year that year. When Melina came back for Beth, Mickie took the back seat,she just sat in the sideline and watchinthings fall into place. Hell since losing the title to Melina in 2006, she (ignoring the mistake back in 2007 when Victoria messed up and WWE was stupid enough to count it), the next time she was women's champions was in 2008 (Melina, Candice and Beth all held it during that time), then she wouldn't be womens champion again till early 2010.

Everytime Mickie won the Women's championship, it has been a two year gap, say what the fuck you want about Mickie, atleast she wins the women's championship every 2 years and the first time she lost it, was so that Trish could retire with her golden dream. And then she won it off Lita again because Lita wouldn't stick around.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 7:05 pm

Mickie did have the Divas title last year, just saying
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 7:43 pm

Mickie had the title TWICE in 2006, lost the belt in Feb 2007 to Melina then had another title reign in 2007 when she won it at a house show by accident, she beat Beth in April 2008 and dropped it back to Beth at Summerslam 2008 then she got the divas belt last year, then this year she got the belt for a 5th time. So basically Mickie has had the belt every single year.

Melina had it in 2007, and got the 2nd reign at the same house show, then she got it in Jan 2009 and then got the divas belt in Oct 2009. So yes, if you want to say shit about Melina then you must say something about Mickie as well since she was indeed in the spotlight a lot
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 7:52 pm

The A-Lister wrote:
Mickie had the title TWICE in 2006, lost the belt in Feb 2007 to Melina then had another title reign in 2007 when she won it at a house show by accident, she beat Beth in April 2008 and dropped it back to Beth at Summerslam 2008 then she got the divas belt last year, then this year she got the belt for a 5th time. So basically Mickie has had the belt every single year.

Like i said, WWE was stupid enough to even count that because it was a mistake. Secondly like i said, why she lost the title in the first place to Lita (who btw was champion twice that year too because of WWE's stupidity) was to have Trish have her Retirement moment and Lita never agreed to a new contract so they planted it back on Mickie again, Mickie has to continue with Beth that year but Beth got injured, Trish Retired and WWE was being doo doo's. We just get up to 4/5 months Mickie time yearly and it's done.

Mickie has taken numerous backseats for numerous people throughout her years in the WWE, be it Beth, Candice, Trish or Melina, she stepped down many times and whenever WWE found themselves in the shitter, they throw Mickie into the scene, Beth got stale, surprise win in england, Candice was coming back....ok Mickie enough, Candice is back. Candice was in the picture again she fucked up, the book an amragedon match against Beth in one week.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:10 pm

ONE OF THE BEST DEBATES EVER!!!!!!!!!!

just sayin hilarious

Refreshing to see a debate without the petty name calling and what not.

take a bow
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:17 pm

So Mickie gets a free pass by taking backseats yet STILL is a 6 time champ overall but once Melina is in the spotlight once you want to complain? Melina got BURIED by Candice, she didn't win one match against her then she took a backseat once Candice got the belt. Candice went on to feud with Beth and lost it to her in Nov. Melina and Mickie both got a title shot in that triple threat match they had in Dec 2007 I believe where MELINA took the pin to further along the Mickie and Beth feud.

Mickie/Beth feud continued where Mickie got it in April while Melina and Beth had their own little feud which led to MELINA again taking the pin in their triple threat Judgment Day title match then she got destroyed by Beth in their I Quit match.

After that is when Melina got injured, came back in Nov 2008 and was put in the spotlight, she then got the belt in Jan and had really bad booking then was drafted to SD and got OWNED by Michelle leading to Michelle getting the belt then Melina surprised everyone on Raw last year when she got drafted to Raw and got the divas title, now she's out with another injury.

So if you really want to talk about backseats Melina has taken her fair share as well.

EDIT: This also shows that Melina's year was basically in 2009 if you want to talk about spotlights, that was her only good year when it came to belts and being in the spotlight a lot
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:49 pm

Just saying 2005 was a damn good year for Melina too, she won every feud she was in with Candice and Torrie, Michelle McCool and Christy Hemme, was the first of the new batch of girls to go head to head with Trish, 2005 was a phenominal year for Melina.

I'm not saying Mickie gets a free pass because she takes a back seat, Mickie doesn't bother me because everytime she gets the title except for her last reign as Divas champion and her short run as Women's champion this year, Mickie has been tossed in the spotlight, becuase someone else intended to be pushed just couldn't cut it, Mickie was always always always pushed into the title scene because who ever was getting the build up, who ever WWE was pushing, got tossed aside. Second reign, Lita wouldn't resign, fourth riegn, Candice made her return and re injured herself, Beth destrying Kelly was getting old, Mickie was the only obvious strong face they could just toss the title on and not let Beth get to stale, the freshen things up throwing Katie in, they even tossed Mickie aside so that Beth and Melina could have a go at it at One night stand, Because they never wanted to push her in the first place and this gave them time to push Beth and build her up again for Candice's pending return.

Katie was fed to Mickie, Summerslam came around, Beth got some momentum from Melina nd the seed was planted and again Mickie no longer needed was once again tossed aside so that Candice could go at it. Keep in mind, Mickie never got pinned, there was never a follow up on it until 3 weeks later when Mickie faced Beth and lost so Beth could take on Candice (who simply returned) at No Mercy.

When candice couldn't pull off a performance they decide to book a 1 week feud between beth and Mickie at Armageddon.

I'm not saying Mickie deservse all those reigns or anything, or because it's mickie, but lets face it, Mickie never got the star like treatment since Trish left, never in a proper feud till her feud with Michelle. She has never gotten the proper input and push any diva has received since Trish left, and let's not deny that. Their4 way to compensate....is give her the title for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

I rarely remember 2005 so I'll just take your word for it, lol.

I do see what you're saying about Mickie though but she still got all of those reigns. She may not have been treated like the "Queen" Trish Stratus but they still gave her the belt when necessary and in the span of 4 years she's gotten 6 title reigns. I also agree with the proper feuds but that's the booking for you. How often do we see great storylines? We had the awesome Mickie/Trish feud when Mickie was psycho(when I loved her the most), then we had that short Melina/Beth feud and then we had Mickie/Michelle recently.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:42 pm

Melina vs Mickie was a great feud it ended in a nice falls count anywhere match.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 8:56 am

So you don't remember 2005, when Melina had first Debuted.

She first started out when Michelle was Heidenreights special friend and Melina mocked Heidenright and Michelle attacked her, they had their match, Melina's "Debut match" which she won ofcourse, MNM laid out Michelle, she was pulled from TV and Melina continued her dominance.

Then she had this hilarious mini-rivalry with Sharmell, was fun, Melina beat her and got the win.

Then she started attacking Candice who got drafted to SD. Torrie helped they had a match, Melina beat the shit out of Torrie, Jillian was braught in as the manager of MNM with that shitty thing on her face.

Then Stacey and Christy moved to SD, Jillian went after Stacey and Melina went after Christy, who joined LOD.

Melina remained undefeated in Singles matches dating from her debut(only losing a 6 person tag match at No Mercy 2005)

After that was the death of Eddie and they had the Battle Royal she won, then later challenged Trish to a match at Survivor Series, which Melina lost, counting as her first singles match loss in WWE history. And at this point, Vince had a full hard on with Melina, and was tempted to give her the gold. Then letting her work a program over the winter wit Christy and Jillian and eventually Kristal. But plans didn't fall through and Trish retained.

Then she was tossed in that Sexual harrasment storyline with Dicktista, which produced some of her worse promo's ever when she was put on the spot, which was sad, because it was her biggest angle yet, and she was doing flawless promo's all year long and she decided to mess things up when it was really needed.

You call yourself a Melina fan and you didn't even remember anything, when she was actually truly a gem.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 9:27 am

I agree with both sides in this debate. I have always been the first to say Mickie has had way too many reigns for the duration she has been with the WWE. However the way I see it, Mickie needed those reigns, as did Melina. Like Kevin said, Mickie was pretty pointless after the Trish fued, and didn't gain true significance until her fued with Michelle. They threw the title on Mickie because the title was the only thing keeping her relevant and significant in the division. Someone like Lita only needed 2 reigns throughout her face run because she didn't need the title to remain significant, because she was always involved in storylines. But in Trish's case, a lot of her reigns were based on timing, as were Mickie's.
Chyna vs Lita fued was screwed when Chyna left, leading to them throwing the title on Trish to give her a chance to shine, which wouldn't have happened if Chyna stayed. Her second reign was won from Jazz, which was supposed to be Lita's, had she not been injured at the time, resulting in Trish being the biggest face, leading her to fued with Molly and Victoria. She won her 5th reign when Lita was sidelined with the pregnancy angle, and to throw the title on the line in their future fued. Her sixth reign came because Lita was injured, and her seventh was when it was to send her a good retirement. Wow...Anyone notice how Lita affected each one of Trish's reigns? Back to topic...

Melina was dominating back in 2005-7, which was cut short when Candice won the title and for the first time in her career, Melina was irrelevant. In 2008, she gained some momentum, however continued to job from time to time, and being portrayed as weaker than she usually was. She only had 2 womens championships (one being a mistake), which was fair for her, as she did a lot for the division during that time. Late 2008, she finally gained her credibility back in her fued with Beth and her imminent face turn, and was seen to be at the peak of her career, where she later on captured the women's championship and fueded with Michelle. She was once again becoming less dominant, constantly losing to Michelle. Once she was drafted to Raw however, she became unstoppable. I don't believe she lost a match until the tag match where Maryse beat her. In a way, Melina deserved this after her steller 2007, however the sudden change just came off as slightly unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 10:07 am

anyone agree with my debate Layla>Melina Melina Injury Update - Page 2 773246
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:08 pm

I said I rarely remember everything. I know when she debuted and her debut match with Michelle, I've actually watched that a few times and it was a decent match. What I rarely remember is her shit with Sharmell and some of the shit with Christy. I know she had one match with her the week before she was facing Trish at Survivor Series and I think she had another one with her as well.

If I'm being honest I HATED Melina when she first debuted but after awhile her bitchy attitude grew on me. I think she really became a star when she had a match with Trish at Survivor Series and an even bigger star when she fought Mickie at Backlash because after their other horrible matches no one expected a good match but both women stepped it up. So yeah, ever since then Melina was a star and improved greatly.

Great post TRX, agree with everything you said.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:55 pm

What does everyone mean when melina won the title because of a mistake?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:58 pm

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:
What does everyone mean when melina won the title because of a mistake?

It was a house show match Melina vs. Mickie vs. Victoria, Mickie pinned Victoria and victoria forgot to raise her shoulder and Mickie won the title, i think the same night or the following night they had the match again and Melina won it back at the houseshow.

It was a mistake and WWE was dumb enough to count it as an official reign. but never making mention of it occuring on TV.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 8:02 pm

that is soo true, i mean seriously if they arent even gonna bloody talk about on Telly..where for most fans, it matters...then why on earth put it in the history of the title....they fucked up themselves there
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 8:10 pm

Is this it?Mickie looks confused in the pic.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/women/4598286
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 8:38 pm

Yes, that's it, you could've figured that out by just reading
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 8:46 pm

The A-Lister wrote:
Yes, that's it, you could've figured that out by just reading

It's baby steps with this one hun, baby steps.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 8:51 pm

I did read what he said I just wanted more info.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 8:57 pm

I'm talking about reading the info on the side, it told you right there what went on
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

Ok I had a dumb moment today this isnt like my first time
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 12:50 am

The fucked up part was WWE was too stupid and threw the title right back on Melina. It would have made more sense for them to give the title to her on Raw, pushing the storyline that she was furious she lost the title at a houseshow. She'd b***** that it wasn't an official reign and all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:16 am

Wasn't that a week before Backlash? She could've gotten it back then
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:30 am

Nah, it was a few weeks before that.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:32 am

Ah, I get what you're saying though, it definitely would've been better if it happened like that
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 8:57 am

I believe it was during the time they were testing the waters by having the ref's not know the outcome of matches...How well that turned out xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melina Injury Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2