Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melina Injury Update

Go down 
+12
Paul Wyatt
The LL Father
#WeWantTaryn
LH
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
Dead
Venom
King Silva
janine
Queen Mintz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Melina Injury Update Empty
PostSubject: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:56 pm

Quote :
After undergoing surgery to repair a torn ACL suffered at a live event in late December, Melina is targeting late spring for her return to the ring.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I'm assuming this is around May/early June which is a little earlier than expected. Still hoping she goes to SD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:55 pm

^Still hoping she goes to SD too. I for one am happy shes doing well. I cant wait for her to come back. It will be awesome if she came back on my birthday-May 3rd.

I miss her so much. The womens divison just feels kinda empty without her, since they wont use Beth.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 4:41 pm

Glad that she seems to be doing the best she can and will return in a few months.

SD would be the best since imo it has the better diva brand but if she goes to Raw she most likely will win the Diva's title again this year. Beth will probably have the women's title on SD so that doesn't leave much room for Melina.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 4:49 pm

That must mean she's healing well. I'm glad.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 4:53 pm

yay...that means when she comes back the title instantly flies to her waist Melina Injury Update 37938 ...... Melina Injury Update 297378
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:02 pm

^LMFAO

I knew something was gonna happen to ruin the all-too-perfect vibe of this thread.

One thing I noticed while she was gone was that some of the other ladies were being fleshed-out a bit...that will come to a screeching halt soon lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:17 pm

well its the truth, everyone whined and complained about Maryse winning the title, when its gonna happen with Melina. gotta love the same ppl holding the belt
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:34 pm

^But Maryse and Michelle are being pushed a lot harder and are being made to look unbeatable and Melina was made to look weak the last 2 times she had the title. and Not to bring Michelle in this, but she was pushed NON STOP since 2007 and its still going.

Thats why I hope Melina gets pushed when she comes back, so she can have a fair and Long run then she can take a backseat after.

But I do agree it is time for New women like Nattie, Katie, Gail, Alicia, ect.. to get pushed.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:43 pm

Lol sure Melina was made to look weak, that's just a excuse to give her a title she DOESNT need
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:06 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
yay...that means when she comes back the title instantly flies to her waist Melina Injury Update 37938 ...... Melina Injury Update 297378

maybe it's magnetized Melina Injury Update Suspect

I hope Melina stays on Raw for a long long time. I love the SD diva roster as is. Plus Melina on SD might mean even less Beth than we get now....then there's Nattie..who's like the invisible woman.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:26 pm

janine wrote:
^But Maryse and Michelle are being pushed a lot harder and are being made to look unbeatable and Melina was made to look weak the last 2 times she had the title. and Not to bring Michelle in this, but she was pushed NON STOP since 2007 and its still going.

Thats why I hope Melina gets pushed when she comes back, so she can have a fair and Long run then she can take a backseat after.

But I do agree it is time for New women like Nattie, Katie, Gail, Alicia, ect.. to get pushed.

That's Bullshit......seriously, Melina was both Divas Champion and Women's Champion within one damn year. Is that is made looking weak?? WTF is Melina the damn unstopable???

They could have left the title on Jillian, they could have had Eve. Kelly, Katie...anyone come out and take it off Jillian...no out of all people they have Melina come out (about 1 or 2 months after losing the women's championship) and win the Divas Championship.

Stop damn bitching, it has been Maryse, Michelle, Mickie, Beth & Melina the last damn 4 years. Stop thinking otherwise. And 3 of them have been injured and dispite that, two of them came back and won the title within 3 months....and let me say, neither of them is named Michelle.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:33 pm

I wish they could have given it to Alicia after Melina, I actually wanted them to.

Last edited by janine on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:35 pm

I agree Gail Kim should have won the divas championship, and then we could have Gail vs Alicia in a fued, not Maryse and Michelle who are always in the title picture, Melina is a good wrestler, however she didnt deserve to win the divas title so quickly, Jillian should have at least held the title for a week
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:38 pm

I wouldnt have minded Jillian with a title run. i didnt even think WWE would ever give her a belt in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:45 pm

janine wrote:
I wish they could have given it to Alicia after Melina, I actually wanted them to.

it shoulda stayed on Jillian instead of Melina burying her to win it
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:22 pm

Poor Jillian I wish she gets the belt again.I hope Kelly Kelly becomes the next Divas Champ she deserves it!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:31 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:27 pm

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:
I hope Kelly Kelly becomes the next Divas Champ she deserves it!

shrug

no

no she doesnt.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:46 pm

seriously Michelle, Mickie, Beth, Maryse and Melina are the only ppl who have been properly pushed since Trish and Lita left
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:20 pm

The titles just runs a cycle around the five people that both Kevin and LL mention, no different with the guys. Monotony has settled in and, it'd be very refreshing to see a new champ crowned and get at least half the push that these four have gotten and are still getting.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:37 pm

lol, Melina isn't gonna ruin anything when she comes back. They had their chance to push Gail and Maryse STILL got the belt. It was gonna happen even if Melina hadn't been injured only I think Maryse would've gotten it sooner. They obviously have some kind of faith in Melina or they wouldn't continue to push her, and no, she's not the greatest wrestler and yes, others should be pushed over her but WWE is stupid and will only push who they want.

Also, if Melina went to SD I highly doubt she'd be the cause of Beth not being in the spotlight, they do what they want with Beth, one minute she's involved in something and the next she's not on for two weeks.

But yeah, can't wait for Melina to return! raise your hands up
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 1:52 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:
I hope Kelly Kelly becomes the next Divas Champ she deserves it!

shrug

no

no she doesnt.

Melina Injury Update 569969
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 4:01 pm

Melina, Mickie, Michelle and Maryse have all been seriously overpushed. i can understand Melina and Mickie since they are over but McCool has been one of the worst champions this year (Maryse was the worst). she only defended the belt four times and she had it seven months although she finally got decent heat with the Piggy James storyline. i honestly don't think Mickie or Melina should win another title for at least another year or two. if they gave Gail a proper chance she could be champion. Alicia has been built up enough as well to enter the title scene too
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 4:29 pm

They'll give Melina another reign just for the simple fact that she's coming back from an injury so she'll most likely be a 2 time divas champion by fall. After that they need to give her a break and try to push someone else.

As for Mickie, she's already a 5 time women's champion so if they give her another reign it better be the divas title which wouldn't be til sometime next year depending on if she gets drafted to Raw. I'd say they could switch the belts again in the draft but if Michelle has it they won't because she's staying on SD
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 11:32 am

Beth will have the belt by the draft probably
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina Injury Update 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Melina Injury Update 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Melina Injury Update 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Melina Injury Update 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Melina Injury Update 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Melina Injury Update 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Melina Injury Update 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 6:08 pm

Big update, Melina had an autograph signing last night and was telling the fans there that she's coming back in May, which is 2 months away.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina Injury Update 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Melina Injury Update 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Melina Injury Update 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Melina Injury Update 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Melina Injury Update 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Melina Injury Update 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Melina Injury Update 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 7:49 pm

The A-Lister wrote:
Quote :
After undergoing surgery to repair a torn ACL suffered at a live event in late December, Melina is targeting late spring for her return to the ring.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I'm assuming this is around May/early June which is a little earlier than expected. Still hoping she goes to SD

My knee is doing well. Still in pain. Still can't do certain things but I am so happy to walk around. Still have 4 mos till I can wrestle

look like Melina will not be wrestle to July.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 8:13 pm

It's about time she started tweeting!! I don't know why she told fans May if she won't be able to wrestle til July, unless they have plans for her that doesn't require wrestling
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 10:54 pm

^I hope they do. This No Melina is killing me. lol

Im glad shes seems to be doing good. I cant wait to see her back.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 12:28 am

I never thought I'd say Melina marks annoy me, but they really are. Her last few reigns are so pointless. At least with Michelle and Mickie it had build up and a good storyline to it. But her last was crap, and wasn't needed.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 1:18 am

So Melina marks annoy you because we want her to come back? I've never sat there and said her reigns are so good. Booking has usually fucked the shit up, you can only have a good reign if you're on SD
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 4:17 am

TRX wrote:
I never thought I'd say Melina marks annoy me, but they really are. Her last few reigns are so pointless. At least with Michelle and Mickie it had build up and a good storyline to it. But her last was crap, and wasn't needed.

I agree with the no build up because I wanted Jillian to have it for at least 2 months but I liked her women's title reigns. Hopefully when she comes back she doesn't win the belt right away. I am assuming Maryse will still be champ.

Crap that means Maryse will have another long uneventful reign at least 5 months. Melina Injury Update 747915

They should have given it to Gail let her have it til June then had Maryse win to have it for a feud with Melina. Melina could then win it in August of September. Maryse does not deserve long ass title reigns. She had a 7 month one in 2008-2009. Give her a rest.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 5:30 am

Melina marks annoy me because they make out shes a wrestling God, when shes clearly not. They all whine that she hasn't been in the spotlight and doesn't bury people, when clearly her Divas reign is an example of that.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 9:15 am

^ So your blaming Melina for being chosen to win the Diva's title?

It isn't like she can tell them no I don't want to win it. .

If anything blame the writers for liking her enought to give her the belt.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 9:19 am

And hating Cena, Orton, Edge etc for being pushed constantly is any different?

I just hate the fact that they had so many possibilities:
-Give Jillian a long reign as champion
-Have someone as a suprise opponent for her- Gail, Eve, etc.

Why did they need to have a diva from Smackdown come over and win the championship? Its really not saying much for the people that were on that brand.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 9:38 am

When did I ever say I hated Orton, Edge, or Cena? I really like all besides Cena. He is just boring to me so I would consider myself neutral to him.

But I totally agree with you about it being wrong that Melina won the belt right away. I wanted Jillian to have the belt for a long time or at least til the end of the year. But I guess they though it was a bad idea. .

And Gail is my # 1 person to win a belt in the entire wwe. She so deserves it but is passed over by people like Maryse and likely either Melina, Kelly, or Eve. . Melina Injury Update 747915
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 10:21 am

Thank you Rtaed X, you get my pain. They come on here and b***** about Maryse being not deserving because she comes in TV from injury and gets into the title picture while Melina just pops up and does the exact same thing. But yet because it's Melina it's not problem.

While they have other credible workers, like Gail, Alicia & Jillian on the roster, but yet because it's Melina....they let it slide. Also they say she hasn't been in the spotlight, she was Champion twice last year and held the a title about 7/8 months that year combined. Yet they complain about her not being in the spotlight. But she was 70% of the year Champion.

But hey it's not a problem it's Melina. She deserves to be champion 100% of the year. That's fair i guess. She deserves more of a queen treatment she already gets.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 4:50 pm

Erm, I'm bitching about Maryse because she came back from injury and sucked ass in the ring with her one move of doom. If she had been decent like she was awhile ago then yeah, she would've deserved it and I wouldn't have cared one bit. The fact that she came back and was fully healed yet still didn't show an ounce of talent in the ring is what pisses me off about her.

Yes, Melina has been in the spotlight a lot but so have Mickie, Maryse, and Michelle as well yet do you b***** about them? It's just like the guys in the main event, they're gonna continue to push who they want and in their eyes they think Melina, Mickie, Michelle, and Maryse are the best so therefore they'll continue to get reigns and be in the spotlight.

As for the bitching because Jillian didn't have a long reign, what did you really expect? They've made the girl look like shit for how many years? Did you really think they would give her a long reign? Seriously, I was shocked when they gave her a 5 minute reign and Melina switching over to Raw was suppose to be a shocker, no one saw it coming. It was also so they could do that damn diva trade shit. Personally, I would've rather seen Melina stay on SD as I thought she was doing much better there booking wise.

Should others like Gail get a chance? Yes. But it is not up to us. Is Melina a goddess? No. But she's a damn good wrestler and has shown that in most of her matches.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 4:56 pm

^ Great post Mintz I agree with what you said, apart from I dont think Melina should have won the title so quickly
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 4:59 pm

Yeah Melina shouldn't have won it so quickly like that but like I said, they weren't gonna give Jillian a long reign and Melina was only on SD feuding with Michelle then when that got a bit stale they decided to switch things up a bit by drafting some of the divas for newer feuds.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 6:01 pm

The A-Lister wrote:

Yes, Melina has been in the spotlight a lot but so have Mickie, Maryse, and Michelle as well yet do you b***** about them? It's just like the guys in the main event, they're gonna continue to push who they want and in their eyes they think Melina, Mickie, Michelle, and Maryse are the best so therefore they'll continue to get reigns and be in the spotlight.

Then why b***** on Maryse?? if you know they are going to push regardless of anything why b*****?? That is my issue?? If you are allowed to b***** about Maryse because she is being pushed and you know she's WWE fave, Why do you all act so defensive whenever we do the same, knowing it's the same story, same situation??

That is my issue with Melina fans....we bash Maryse....."YAY Let's join the bandwagon" We bash Melina "Stop, it's not nice, you guys are just haters....blah blah blah blah" It just makes you hypocritical and annoying. If we feel Melina is a shitty wrestler, is overhyped, we are entitled to do so. We have the same right as you have the right to say so about Maryse. Do not get defensive if you do it to others too.

If you think this Melina is this super amazing wrestling goddes (I feel happy for you...or sorry for you, whatever makes you sleep at night), but don't jump on my case, or anyone else case for that matter when they say Melina is a shitty wrestler, because they have the same right you have to go around calling Maryse the shitty wrestler that she is.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 7:58 pm

The only person I've seen calling Melina an actual shitty wrestler is you. Most of the others have just stated she's in the spotlight too much and others deserve a chance which I can accept because that is the truth.

As for Maryse, I b***** about her because she's just disappointing now. Look at how she was back when she was first on SD, she looked like a decent wrestler but now she's just shit. Maryse and Melina do not compare seeing as Melina actually got better instead of worse. Melina started off as a shit wrestler but she improved greatly, Maryse started off as a shit wrestler, got decent, then got worse once again.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how crazy it is. But it's seriously hard to ignore every single comment no matter if it's your opinion or not, if you're a fan of someone and someone comes along bashing them saying ridiculous things it'll be hard not to speak up, but that's how I am. If someone comes along and says "I don't like Melina because she's in the spotlight too much, she's a good wrestler but not great and I feel her fans overrate her a bit" then that's one thing, but someone coming along saying "I don't like Melina because she's annoying and she steals moves!!!! She's also got a bad attitude and she needs to get her teeth fixed!" is hard to ignore. People can call me the biggest mark on here but I will say something when I need to even if I piss someone off or they find me annoying. That's just me.

I hope some of that made sense Embarassed
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 8:10 pm

You cant really tell if melina was better on SD its a tape show they probabily edit alot of her matches you cant tell.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 8:14 pm

You can tell if they edit something because of the camera angles. There was one time when she was going for the last call on Alicia and Alicia fell off so when you watched it on tv the camera went straight to Michelle then back on Melina when she was hitting her split finisher.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 8:24 pm

Regardless, if you think Melina thinks she's shit, doesn't mean everyone does, just like how you think Melina is great.

You make it seem as if because you and a majority think Maryse is a waste of space, it gives you the right to just bash her, but because a minority thinks Melina sucks bulls, it isn't allowed.

Through your entire post', that's the feeling i get. As long as the Majoriry agrees, it seems it's ok the openly bash someone.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 8:40 pm

That's not what I'm trying to imply at all so I'm sorry if it came off that way. I'm bashing Maryse because of how I feel about her in a certain situation and I'm not trying to say you can't bash Melina because not everyone will like her especially if she's being shoved down their throat but sometimes it just feels like you're bashing her just for the hell of it, like you just find something to hate on her about whether it be the moves she's doing, etc. I'm seriously not making any sense, lol. So how about we just agree to disagree
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:04 am

Layla>Melina>MaryseMelina Injury Update 11357 just saying LOL
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:49 pm

If you're talkin about ring skills, hell naw! lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 3:50 pm

TRX: Too Hot for WD wrote:
Melina marks annoy me because they make out shes a wrestling God, when shes clearly not. They all whine that she hasn't been in the spotlight and doesn't bury people, when clearly her Divas reign is an example of that.

KiwiKevin: Too Hot for WD wrote:
Thank you Rtaed X, you get my pain. They come on here and b***** about Maryse being not deserving because she comes in TV from injury and gets into the title picture while Melina just pops up and does the exact same thing. But yet because it's Melina it's not problem.

While they have other credible workers, like Gail, Alicia & Jillian on the roster, but yet because it's Melina....they let it slide. Also they say she hasn't been in the spotlight, she was Champion twice last year and held the a title about 7/8 months that year combined. Yet they complain about her not being in the spotlight. But she was 70% of the year Champion.

But hey it's not a problem it's Melina. She deserves to be champion 100% of the year. That's fair i guess. She deserves more of a queen treatment she already gets.

Melina Injury Update 111341 great posts guys, i agree with you 100%

FARMSTA FARMSTA LL wrote:
Layla>Melina>MaryseMelina Injury Update 11357 just saying LOL

Melina Injury Update 102892 Melina Injury Update 754400
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:16 pm

You know whats strange no one complains about mickie winning titles all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melina Injury Update   Melina Injury Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Melina Injury Update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next