Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations   Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 10:28 pm

The following is an excerpt from an article on TulsaWorld.com:

Goldberg said he has other projects in the works, but he doesn't see his future including a return to the wrestling ring. Some Internet reports claimed wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan said in late January that Goldberg could be joining the promotion Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, which Hogan recently became involved with. Goldberg was rather blunt when asked about that possibility.

"Pardon my French, but Hulk Hogan's full of crap because I was never in negotiations with TNA," he said. "Do I see myself getting back in the wrestling ring? I'm 43 years old. Do I want to be Ric Flair? Do I want to be Hulk Hogan? In the twilight of my life, do I want to be running around in my underwear trying to injure people? Absolutely not."

Instead, Goldberg said he plans to focus on other aspects of his life, including being a father to his son, Gage.

"(Wrestling) was a stage in my life, a wonderful stage," he said. "Do I ever see it happening again? You never say never, but I don't see it likely by any stretch of the imagination.

"I'm putting together chicken nuggets that are shaped like dinosaurs for my kid and I'm watching 'SpongeBob' as opposed to sitting up at the gym, thinking about myself. I've just kind of moved on, and I don't see it happening."

Check out the full article at TulsaWorld.com.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations   Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 11:22 pm

That's Good to see that He's moved on... I really didn't know what that Guy was up to all these years. I would like to see Him come back, to do something.. maybe spear the shiit out of Vince, or get into a little tangle with Austin.

But that's something that will ever happened. The closest I've ever seen it was when Stone Cold reffed the Wrestlemania match with Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar.. That was indeed a shiitty match
!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations   Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:53 am

I respect the fact that he's man enough to know he has other responsibilities and knows when he needed to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations   Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldberg Responds To Rumors About His TNA Negotiations
Page 1 of 1