Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting off a NEW relationship and constantly talking about an OLD?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Starting off a NEW relationship and constantly talking about an OLD? Empty
PostStarting off a NEW relationship and constantly talking about an OLD?

I'm sorry bout if you're trying to start a new relationship with someone, it's really annoying and unfair to the new person, when you CONSTANTLY talk about the person you date BEFORE them, my god it's like SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!! I don't care about that dude, and how much of a horrible person he is, that N**** AIN'T ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Got damn, HE fucked your friend, not ME! Get over that shit! Cut both they asses off and move on, I know more about him, then I know about the person I'm talking to. People don't tell your new guy about the old when you're only three minutes into the intro with the other guy, and then get mad at the new guy for not wanting to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Starting off a NEW relationship and constantly talking about an OLD? :: Comments

so your new skank keeps talking about their old skank?

yeah i think that's annoying sometimes, other time i like to know what went wrong with them in the past so that i can avoid those mistakes in the future.
Did You Miss Her?
Re: Starting off a NEW relationship and constantly talking about an OLD?
Post Sun 18 Apr 2010, 12:56 am by Did You Miss Her?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! We were on the phone for an hour and I know nothing about the person I was talking to, but I know a shit load about the ex, it feels like I was dating him, since I know everything about him, and I don't have a problem with hearing about an ex if it helps move our relationship forward, but the entire conversation was about HIM! and how annoying he was, I got tired and just hung up, I am soo going back to my little wonder bread.
yeah you cant have an entire convo talking about the past. then it makes it look like you are stuck on the past and if you are stuck in the past you cant move forward.

just keep working with the wonder bread smile
So is that what was bothering you muffin?

Ehh i could totally understand, it's annoying it seems no matter how much you try, they still think on their ex and wonder what they did and kinda want them back despite the fact they want to be with you. And in the end they go back, you end up alone and then when things get shitty again they come back running to you.
yeah this could just be a sign they arent over their ex. and they might drop you in aheartbeat to get back with their old lover.

Starting off a NEW relationship and constantly talking about an OLD?

Page 1 of 1