Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings   EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:00 pm

I have been able to confirm with 2 separate sources inside TNA that after last night's Impact taping, the buzz backstage is that TNA management is "supremely confident" that the following three names will sign with the company: Jim Ross, Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer.

As I asserted in my exclusive post concerning Jim Ross yesterday, these names have NOT signed with TNA, and I am not suggesting that they will, only that the word going around at Impact yesterday is that TNA management feels extremely confident that the 3 aforementioned names will sign with the company.

Here is what I know so far about the three men:

Jim Ross: Yesterday, I was the first to report that JR has in fact met with TNA officials concerning the possibility of working with the company. Jason Powell of ProWrestling.net then updated the situation by saying "The feeling coming out of the meeting was that Ross was not interested in committing to TNA and is looking for work outside pro wrestling if he doesn't strike a new deal with WWE."

Paul Heyman: While Paul Heyman's "Heyman Hustle" website is affiliated with CraveOnline, Paul does NOT communicate with us where Pro Wrestling is concerned and there is no synergy between our two websites other than to promote each others links where it's deemed beneficial. Therefore, I do not know where Paul stands at this point concerning TNA, as he has remained very quiet about pro wrestling since joining the Crave Online team.

Tommy Dreamer: I have been told by several sources that Dreamer wants to work in the creative department of TNA in addition to being an on-air performer. If TNA is willing to agree to those terms, then it is likely Dreamer will sign with the company.
Back to top Go down
LtD73
Recent Roster Addition

Male
Number of posts : 18
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Miz
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva : Not a fan of them
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Samoa Joe
Desmond Wolfe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky <3 her
Angelina Love
Daffney
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings   EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 3:35 am

if they sign Heyman, then we'll see good changes in the tna storylines
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings   EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:16 pm

EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings 869384 y thay says thay is confedent if jim ros says he not intrested in comitin to them EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings 79573
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings   EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:26 am

I don't like JR so no to him, Dreamer was useless in WWE and don't see what he can possibly bring to the table, I hope Paul Heyman is really coming to TNA, He can potentially save the mess that is TNA but even that's a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings   EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:29 am

I highly doubt J.R. would do that too WWE, I don't think TNA could pay him enough to turn his back on WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings   EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings Empty

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: More on JR/TNA, TNA Confident in 3 Big Signings
Page 1 of 1