Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match Empty
PostSubject: RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match   RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 2:53 pm

In a recent interview conducted by SLAM! Sports, TNA star Rob Van Dam had the following to say concerning his upcoming match against AJ Styles at TNA's Sacrifice PPV: "AJ's good. I'm used to having everybody's best match my whole career. I take everybody's move's the best anybody's ever taken them, I make everybody look better than they've ever looked before. AJ's got a lot to work with. I expect, and there's a really good chance, that this is going to be the best match of his career and hopefully a match that has everybody taking about TNA."
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match   RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 5:33 pm

nice to have confidence..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match   RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match EmptySat 15 May 2010, 3:47 am

In my opinion, his only speaking the truth. He is the greatest seller in sports entertainment, even more so than HBK (who moreso "oversells" than anything else). I don't think theres any superstar who has sold a move better than RVD and who has put on a better match with another superstar who has faced RVD, than RVD.

RVD just has this natural flow of moves in the ring, its an amazing site for me. When I heard these two were having a match, I didn't just think it could be AJ's best, but I thought that it could be the best of all time. I don't think I know a better combination of two superstars who I'd rather face off than these two. They really have the contrasting styles and natural athletism to propel this match into the history books as one of the greatest of all times.

RVD has always been known to be overconfident, and that can be seen from his antics in the ring. (It was always funny seeing a confident face performer, as it isn't seen too often).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match   RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match Empty

Back to top Go down

RVD Confident He Can Give AJ Styles His Best Career Match
Page 1 of 1