Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules

Go down 
+7
The Sexy Vixen
King Silva
Mia
Venom
Did You Miss Her?
Blue Ryder
Queen Mintz
11 posters

Who Will Win?
Michelle McCool
Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules Vote_lcap 8% Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules Vote_rcap
 8%  [ 1 ]
Beth Phoenix
Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules Vote_lcap 92% Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules Vote_rcap
 92%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules Empty
PostSubject: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:06 am

Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules Bethmichelle

Quote :
Considering how dominant a force "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix is among the land of Divas, it’s hard to believe the last time she held the Women’s Championship was January 2009.

At Extreme Rules, she will finally get the chance to regain the coveted title against reigning Women’s Champion Michelle McCool in an "Extreme Makeover Match" – a bout in which both Divas are sure to encounter unexpected challenges.

But, it’s not just McCool who Phoenix may have to contend with, as the champion has developed a powerful ally in Official SmackDown Consultant Vickie Guerrero – who has exerted her influence both in and out of the ring. And, Michelle has aligned herself with Layla, forming the aptly dubbed “Team Lay-Cool,” which Phoenix has gotten all too familiar with.

In fact, one could argue that this match means something more than just a one-on-one struggle for the title. Beth has a chance to rock the Diva landscape on Friday nights to its core.

The power struggle between Beth and Vickie began brewing earlier this year. On the March 12 edition of Smackdown, The Glamazon brutally clotheslined Guerrero, leaving her laid out on the canvas. But just two nights before WrestleMania, Guerrero turned the tables, using her power to change her singles match against Phoenix into a 5-on-1 Handicap Match – which ended in Vickie getting the pinfall over Beth. But, Beth got the last laugh by ripping off Vickie's pants, leaving her standing in the ring in her underwear.

Then, in the 10-Divas Tag Team Match at WrestleMania, Guerrero proved to be the deciding factor again, getting the pinfall for her and Layla’s team over Beth’s. Although Michelle’s team countered the following night on Raw in a “WrestleMania Rematch," The Glamazon & Tiffany scored a win against Lay-Cool that week on SmackDown.

Finally, just two nights before Extreme Rules, Michelle and Layla brutally attacked The Glamazon after a tag team match on SmackDown. Then, Vickie joined in to help humiliate Beth by smearing makeup all over her face. One has to wonder what kind of condition Beth will be in after the attack.

Can Beth dethrone Michelle, or will the champion find a way to remain on top? Witness their unique confrontation at Extreme Rules on April 25, at 8 p.m. ET/ 5p.m. CT only on pay-per-view.
I'm honestly looking forward to this match and I think it's pretty obvious that Beth is getting the win as she should after what happened on SD. I hope they give the match some time, it's been a good feud so far, don't want to ruin it by having a short match though Beth winning will be enough to keep me happy!

Last edited by Queen Mintz on Sat 24 Apr 2010, 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:12 am

I wish this was a poll, it'd be interesting to see who folks would vote for! I actually would vote for Michelle to win (since I dont recall her defending the title) something about non defending champions irks the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:17 am

I set up the poll Blue. smile I think it's time for Michelle to lose, she already had a 7 month reign and I can barely handle her with the belt now. It's Beth's time to shine!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:18 am

I think it's Beth's time to shine
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:19 am

Thanks smile I voted Michelle eventhough I think Beth will win rofl I wouldn't mind Beth winning it say next Friday? (one of the two is definitely going to Raw)
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:21 am

Michelle is most likely getting drafted which makes the title match Sunday make even more sense. Beth wins Sunday then Michelle has her goodbye rematch on SD
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:22 am

yvaN ehT nioJ wrote:
I think it's Beth's time to shine

Yes, exactly. Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules 9962
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:36 am

i can see beth winning the belt on sunday.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:42 am

Glad that it was made. Hope Beth wins so McCool can go to Raw.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:04 am

beth will win

michelle going to Raw
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 4:39 am

lol@ when the reffered to the WM match, they refered to it as "Layla's Team" .... erm what?
Beth is deffo winning..and i cant wait
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 5:52 pm

I think Beth is going to win, then I hope she moves on to someone like Serena, Nattie, Gail-drafted to SD or I wouldnt mind if Alicia got drafted, I think she will be able to put oin a good match with Beth.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 6:27 pm

I think Beth will win and become new Women's champion. I think it will be a good match tonight, I wonder what a "Extreme Makeover" match is and what the stipulations are.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 7:09 pm

Now its being said Michelle's Title is NOT on the line. ......

Quote :
As reported earlier, Women's Champion Michelle McCool will be squaring off against Beth Phoenix at tonight's Extreme Rules pay-per-view. A stipulation has been announced for the bout as it will be an "Extreme Makeover Match." For more information on match, visit WWE.com. McCool's Women's Title will not be on the line in the match.

http://wrestlingattitude.com/index2.php?subaction=showfull&id=1272213027&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2&
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 7:26 pm

Michelle is staying on SD it seems...very interesting...

Quisee: probably just makeup/clothes, etc all over the ring. Girly/Diva items.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 8:49 pm

Does anyone know any places to watch the match? Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules 11357
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 8:51 pm

this isnt the place to ask, Silva...check out the "Wrestling Vault' section

that is where streams and etc. are always posted. smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 8:52 pm

Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 12:57 am

Beth Phoenix is your new women's champion!!!! Pretty good match that got about 5 or 6 minutes. Can't wait to see her in June!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 1:53 am

I saw most of the match but my fucking stream flaked at the last minute so by the time I got it back on I heard "and your NEW women's champion.." The match was pretty good and wasn't 3 minutes and had some stiff shots so I was satisfied since it is Extreme Rules.

Glad Beth won too. She has been without gold for over 14 months so nice to see her become a 3x champ. This reign should be good and it is her first face reign.

Now that McCool lost I see her moving to SD so I wonder who Beth will feud with next.. I mean who else is there? I guess they could move Maryse/Alicia or Jillian over to SD to face her since Natalya is a face now and probably on Raw soon anyways.

Serena doesn't wrestle yet but should wrestle soon.

Since they fired Mickie there are no credible faces on SD to challenge her [since I think Natalya will go to Raw with THD].

I think it would be nice to have Gail move to SD and face her as a face v face and then eventually turn heel since it would be great if she won the belt from Beth as a heel!

But a lot of shit can change tomorrow. McCool could not move at all but I hope she does for a change.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 10:22 am

The Glamazon won the extreme makeover match and is new Women's champion
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 12:32 pm

thanks Q
i think we gathered that lol!
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 3:11 pm

It was a great match, the only thing that annoyed me was the commenters kept mentioning Vickie's age and it was annoying, it wasnt even funny. The match was good, when Beth hit Michelle with the red box it looked like it really hurt, glad Vickie and Layla got involed. Beth's glamslam was really good, good match I hope they let the divas use weapons

Beth is the new women's champion WOO :D

Good match, I hope Beth fueds with Gail
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 3:15 pm

I lol'd at Vickie hitting Beth's foot with the broom
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 7:24 pm

i still think they could broke out a chair
i mean not even a deck chair?
the glamslam wasnt the best ive seen, the set up was a little shaky, but other then that a decent match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules   Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules
Page 1 of 1