Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o

Go down 
+3
The Sexy Vixen
Did You Miss Her?
King Silva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o Empty
PostSubject: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:42 pm

This is just fucking gross!

http://gawker.com/5527720/indiana-grandmother-is-having-a-new-baby-with-her-grandson

Here is the heartwarming story of 72-year-old Pearl Carter, her lover and grandson Phil Bailey, and the $54,000 surrogate mother they have impregnated. Sorry, did I say heartwarming? I meant, oh my god get it out of my head.

What could be more beautiful than two people in madly in love? If those people are a grandmother and her grandson, almost anything! For example, take the story of Pearl Carter and Phil Bailey, the delightful couple who also happen to be genetically related.

According to Australia's New Idea magazine, Pearl had a daughter, Lynette, who she gave up for adoption at age 18. In 1983, that daughter had a son, named Phil. After Lynette died of brain cancer, Phil decided to track down his grandmother:

'We both cried but kept talking for three hours,' she says. 'When he emailed me a photo, I thought what a handsome and sexy man he was before pinching myself – he was my grandson!'
The attraction intensified when the two met:

The pair spent the first week shopping, bowling and eating out. During the second week, giggly on wine after a night out, Pearl decided she wasn't going to deny her feelings anymore.

The pair spent the first week shopping, bowling and eating out. During the second week, giggly on wine after a night out, Pearl decided she wasn't going to deny her feelings anymore.

'I called Phil into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him,' Pearl says.

'I expected rejection but instead he kissed me back.'...
That night, grandmother and grandson became lovers.
Yes, that's right, the grossest sentence you've ever read: "That night, grandmother and grandson became lovers."

But it gets better, if by better, you mean, even weirder! The unlikely pair moved in together... and decided to have a baby!

The determined pair then decided to use Pearl's retirement money to find a surrogate mother and buy a donor egg to inseminate with Phil's sperm. They placed an ad asking for an open-minded surrogate, and Roxanne Campbell applied. The three met up a few times and hit it off.

'Initially I was shocked,' says Roxanne on learning the couple were related. 'But they're a brilliant pair and I saw how much they loved each other. I know the baby will be loved too.'
Well.

The truth is, it's hard to think that two consenting adults shouldn't be allowed to do it with each other, even if it is among the grossest of all possible incest permutations. And why shouldn't they be allowed to raise a kid, assuming that the whole "incest" thing stays between, you know, the parents? (This is leaving aside the question of why on earth they agreed to be profiled by an antipodean lifestyle magazine when they are apparently from the U.S.—one of many things that makes the story smell a little fishy)

But being open-minded about it doesn't mean that I ever want to read something like this again, ever, in my life:

'Living with Phil as my life partner has been amazing. He cooks and cleans and we make love three times a week. We can't keep our hands off each other.'
Update: As a lot of you have pointed out, the dearth of detail and lack of wide pickup should engender a fair amount of skepticism about the story. But why let skepticism get in the way of wide-eyed revulsion?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another link that has a little more info:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/246946/strange-but-true/incest-watch-pearl-carter-is-having-her-grandsons-phil-baileys-baby.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what is your reaction to this? 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:45 pm

i throw up a little in my mouth...ewww wrinkled cooters...Tank would NEVER
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:49 pm

I know!

So fucking gross. 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o 268578

Their baby is going to have mental problems..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:36 pm

I know a 13 year old that was sleeping with and in love with her 21 year old brother...

there's some....unusual people out there

I dont understand how you can look at a family member as anything more than a family member
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:54 am

oh wow that is sick..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 3:24 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I know a 13 year old that was sleeping with and in love with her 21 year old brother...

I dont understand how you can look at a family member as anything more than a family member

Weird. So did you actually know her or was it just someone you knew of and somehow heard her business.. 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 3:44 am

King Silva wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Weird. So did you actually know her or was it just someone you knew of and somehow heard her business.. 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o Icon_eek

no i actually knew her. she almost came to live with me because her brother, who was also her guardian, was sent back to Iraq for the war.

she was going to live with me but her aunt protested it and she ended up moving in with her.

sadly we've lost contact now. i wonder how she is doing. She was devastated when she found out her brother was going back overseas.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 4:05 am

Well maybe it was kinda good that they couldn't mess around anymore.. 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o Lipsrsealed

I sure hope they stopped it though.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 4:17 am

who knows but i doubt it.

they were talking marriage when she's 18..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 4:32 am

Oh great. They probably have 3 kids by now. 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o 747915
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 4:42 am

yeah who knows.

i do wonder if her brother even made it back from Iraq though. last i heard he was still over there.

as sick as the whole thing was, I would feel bad if he died. That's her last family member. Her parents died when she was 10..which is how her brother became her guardian.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:08 am

I don't want him to be dead either just their forbidden romance.. 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o 417157
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:22 am

It's a fake story.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:39 am

Im pretty sure a 73 year old is too old to get pregnant, or if she does she'll lose the baby fast.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 3:49 pm

They used a surrogate but I am pretty sure it is still her egg so that is messed up plus they still fuck each other! 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o 41999
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 4:01 pm

EWWWWW!! That is like disgusting. Damn!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 4:11 pm

LOL Janine.

Forgot about that Damn pic, I rarely scroll down that far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o   73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together!  O_o Empty

Back to top Go down

73 Year Old Grandma and Her 24 Year Old Grandson FUCK and Are Having Child Together! O_o
Page 1 of 1