Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match   Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 8:25 am

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/0414/562031/kurt-angle-discusses-where-hed-like-to-end-his-career/

^ Link has the full radio interview which starts at 15:20. ^

Source: The Overtime with Grande & Max

Kurt Angle recently appeared on The Overtime with Grande & Max podcast.

Where he would like to finish his career:
"It could be anywhere," Angle replied. "I'm not going to disrespect either company by telling lies or telling the truth, but I'll just say this. There's a chance that I could be anywhere to retire, and I'm sure that I'll have that option when the time comes... When I retire, you will never see me in that ring again."

When asked who he would like to face in his retirement match: "If I said that, then I'd tell you the company I'd retire with... I'll give you this, the picks would be between Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, or obviously John Cena or Dwayne Johnson. There are a lot of guys, I mean Dwayne comes in and out, you know? When it comes down to it, hopefully one of the guys comes down to TNA and I can retire there, but you don't know what's going to happen.

"I'm not going to sit here and lie to you and tell you that I'm going to stay in TNA or that I'm going to leave TNA. I love TNA and I love to work for the company, but there comes a time when you know that you want to retire and how you want to do it, and you gotta do it your way."

-----------------

I listened to the full interview and he also talked about wrestling in the Olympics, concussions in sports in general, TNA vs WWE, Lesnar's injury at WM 19, etc.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match   Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 4:12 am

"if I told you that you'd know where I was gonna retire..." yeah because lesnar, cena, rock or undertaker wpould be in tna...
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match   Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 4:21 am

^ Exactly... -_-

I want him back in WWE though so I hope one of those 4 is his final opponent.

From that list I'd want Kurt/Lesnar or Kurt/Rock although personally I'd much rather see him face Ziggler, Bryan, or Cesaro.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match   Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 1:22 pm

*Says hes gonna retire in TNA beginning of the year*

-jumps ahead 3 months-

*you never know where im going to retire*

Make up your fucking mind, Kurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match   Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Discusses Where He'd Like To End His Career, Names WWE Stars For Ideal Final Match
Page 1 of 1