Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trent Acid pleads guilty, sentenced to maximum of 23 months

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Trent Acid pleads guilty, sentenced to maximum of 23 months Empty
PostSubject: Trent Acid pleads guilty, sentenced to maximum of 23 months   Trent Acid pleads guilty, sentenced to maximum of 23 months EmptySun 23 May 2010, 3:47 pm

Michael Verdi, known professionally as Trent Acid, has been sentenced to a maximum of 23 months after reaching a plea deal on May 12 for charges stemming from an April 2 arrest where police found him in possession of heroin. The prosecution decided against prosecuting Verdi for the other charges stemming from the April 2 arrest, likely as a result of the plea deal and the guilty plea.

This message was posted on Verdi's Facebook profile on May 16, allegedly from him:

QUICK NOTES..SORRY BEEN AWAY FOR 7 WEEKS..GOT IN TROUBLE AGAIN GETTIN POPPED GOING TO JAPAN TO WRESTLE VIOLATING MY PAROLE..MUST GO AWAY TO REHAB FOR A WHILE TO APPEASE COURTS BUT DON'T WORRY I'M COOL CAUSE MY P.O. HOOKED ME UP W REHAB INSTEAD OF 6 MONTHS IN JAIL..HAHAHA WORKIN THE SYSTEM..WILL NOT B AROUND EXCEPT 4 A FEW SHOWS FOR MOST OF SUMMER SO I WON'T BE ON HERE,ALSO CHANGED MY # I'LL C YA LATER..TAKE CARE

Public court documents indicate that Verdi is still being held at the George W. Hill Correctional Facility and has been there since April 8, so it would appear that someone has posted this on his behalf. Even if what he said were true, which it is not, I'm not sure how smart it is to be making such public declarations four days after pleading guilty to possession of heroin, being sentenced to a maximum of 23 months of confinement, and with another trial scheduled for July 13.
Back to top Go down

Trent Acid pleads guilty, sentenced to maximum of 23 months
Page 1 of 1